Restaurant Owner Saved His Business... By Keeping Black Diners Away

This is why I understand what Rand Paul was talking about. Once people understand that the restaurant owner is a racist, they can proactively bankrupt his ass by boycotting his business.

It would happen less often than many think. White only businesses would prosper. Black only businesses would too.

I don't care how good of food you have. If I sit down for my meal, and I smell Laqueshia and her 5 kids and Tyrone hoopin' and hollerin' and acting like fools, I don't want to go back. I go out to eat to relax, not to deal with black trash. Sadly enough is that 90% of my experiences day to day with black people are with black trash.

Black-people-and-fried-chicken.bmp

People are in business to make money, blacks are bad for business.

Blacks are not bad for business. Rude, ass hole, annoying, loud people are bad for business.

Which from working in the industry is 90% of black people.

I work in the industry too, so you cant preach to me about what goes on. I have seen it all.

Color makes no difference in the caliber of person. Low class is low class regardless of the color of the person.

you'd rather guys like this keep their racism hidden and prosper?
What exactly do you mean by "racism?"

What is your personal definition of that word? Your definition, not your dictionary's.
discriminating based on someones racial or ethnic background
Thanks for answering my question. The reason I asked is I've noticed that the words racism and racist mean different things to different people. My definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior to all others, or that one race is inferior to all others.

And discrimination on the basis of race occurs in varying degrees of affect, ranging from simple preference for the company of one's own ethnic and/or social counterparts to the extreme (and irrational) idea that racial differences can justify slavery or genocide.

Illegal, this is? Whatever happened to "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"?

Personally, I would be the first one in line at a restaurant that served whites only, or upper class people only, including affluent blacks who behaved in such a way as to be considered stereotypically "white", i.e., they tip, they don't speak loudly in ghetto slang, and they're not rude to the help. That would make them "oreos", correct?

There was a lawsuit against Denny's, not too many years ago, for not seating blacks, and I felt that this particular Denny's was justified. Any waiter or waitress can tell you that, in general, and without regard to any specific individual, black people just don't tip, and they demand more service. If black people want to be taken seriously and seated at a restaurant, they can tip like everyone else does.

Blacks have their own restaurant, whats the big deal?

obama1-thumb.jpg

I don't know, you tell me.

Afterall it's your thread, your issue.

What's the real point you're desperately attempting to get across ? So what, you're a racist, big deal.

There's a lot of your type about,so what makes you special ?

You, and your good for nothing racist friends, couldn't keep a restaurant afloat, Tank. You notice that the 'author' of this ridiculous story doesn't even have the courage to name his establishment. What does that tell you? It tells me that he knows damned well that most of his patrons would disappear if he openly admitted his policy. He'd go bankrupt in a week.

The restaurant owner can't name his establishment because what he is doing is against the law. If this owner was allowed to discriminate as he is doing there would be a line around the building to get in, if not there would be no need for a law against it.
you are delusional if you think his "white" customers would still patronize his establishment if they KNEW what he was doing

hey, DC, don't you love seeing the racist scum on threads like this???

The restaurant owner can't name his establishment because what he is doing is against the law. If this owner was allowed to discriminate as he is doing there would be a line around the building to get in, if not there would be no need for a law against it.
you are delusional if you think his "white" customers would still patronize his establishment if they KNEW what he was doing

hey, DC, don't you love seeing the racist scum on threads like this???
only so they can be ridiculed like they deserve

I don't know, you tell me.

Afterall it's your thread, your issue.

What's the real point you're desperately attempting to get across ? So what, you're a racist, big deal.

There's a lot of your type about,so what makes you special ?
Just pointing out some racial differences.

I only started feeling racist again in the past few years since more black people have been eating in the restaurant that I work at part time. Makes me feel sad, as my spouse is black and at least half of all of my friends are black. I worked at a restaurant many years back that was patronized by a large number of black people and quit the job as I found myself hating black people. Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of quitting this part time job now as my spouse is disabled and I am the sole breadwinner. Black people need to understand tipping, and learn to be a bit nicer. Remember, we are handling your food and drinks.

I don't work in a restaurant. I patronize restaurants. I'm a customer and over the years I have learned to cringe when I see black people as fellow customers. They might be perfectly okay. There might not be any problem whatsoever. There might also be a fight. Screaming that giving them the bill has become racist. The water has ice cubes in it, or doesn't have ice cubes. Any number of complaints, the hamburger wasn't centered in the bun. Something, anything. Being in business myself, I have had black people go crazy on me because I complimented a necklace.

Then too, the fights that blacks start don't have to be limited to the restaurant staff. They are perfectly capable of starting up with other customers or even among themselves.

Forum List

Back