Restaurant Owner Saved His Business... By Keeping Black Diners Away

I'd love to know the name of the restaurant... just to make sure I did not by mistake patronize them.
P1000224.JPG

You need to try again as the frontera grill and bayless are favorites of the obamas.

That is unless you are talking about a different frontera grill.

This is why I understand what Rand Paul was talking about. Once people understand that the restaurant owner is a racist, they can proactively bankrupt his ass by boycotting his business.
If a restaurant was allowed to discriminate serving blacks it would be very successful. People would love to be able to go out and not have to think about having to deal blacks rude behaviour.

That is a slippery slope that I don't want to be a reality! Race was a messed up thing in this country at one time and I don't want it to go back there, no matter how much the liberals and Obamaites are pushing it towards that reality!

However, I fully sympathize with the restaurant owner. While its not PC to say, so Blacks are worst customers. I used to valet cars for a restaurant back in college to make a few extra bucks, Whites, Asians, Latinos usually always tipped. Blacks nearly never tipped! It wasn't a 1 or 2 time occurrence. I would say out of 100 black customers 22 of them would give tips. Whites, Latinos and Asians its would be in the 90s! It was crap!

You, and your good for nothing racist friends, couldn't keep a restaurant afloat, Tank. You notice that the 'author' of this ridiculous story doesn't even have the courage to name his establishment. What does that tell you? It tells me that he knows damned well that most of his patrons would disappear if he openly admitted his policy. He'd go bankrupt in a week.

I'm willing to bet that the restaurant doesn't even exist...someone from Stormfront probably wrote the article to describe a possible loophole to allow segregation.
i'd be willing to bet you are correct on this

How much are you willing to bet? Cuz I'll double it!

And since we agree, neither of us can lose. Win-win all around!

I'm willing to bet that the restaurant doesn't even exist...someone from Stormfront probably wrote the article to describe a possible loophole to allow segregation.
i'd be willing to bet you are correct on this

How much are you willing to bet? Cuz I'll double it!

And since we agree, neither of us can lose. Win-win all around!
LOL
only wish i actually had spare money to bet

How would white people like it if blacks had a black entertainment tv channel?

Ahhh, a white television channel, would there be a lot of westerns depicting Native Americans as enemies ?

I remember growing up and watching television before the coming of cable, back in a time when all channels were more or less white, but that was before civil rights.

As for the black kid in the restaurant, I've heard whites extruding filthy language and exhibiting rude behavior in public places as well. Living in a rural area there are both bars and restaurants where the white patrons who don't know me loudly refer to me as a dirty job stealing Mexican because I'm a bit darker than them.

If a restaurant was allowed to discriminate serving blacks it would be very successful. People would love to be able to go out and not have to think about having to deal blacks rude behaviour.

You, and your good for nothing racist friends, couldn't keep a restaurant afloat, Tank. You notice that the 'author' of this ridiculous story doesn't even have the courage to name his establishment. What does that tell you? It tells me that he knows damned well that most of his patrons would disappear if he openly admitted his policy. He'd go bankrupt in a week.

They are rather creative for a people running scared.

If the OP is even one-third true, those are some truly ugly people.

My one hope for them is that their business goes under because they are obviously in the wrong industry.

Sickening...

I'd say that's about right. It's inconceivable that the family of a young man would laugh after he called the waitress a bitch, just for bringing the wrong beverage. And that part about taking fried chicken off the menu gives the writer away.

Are we supposed to be shocked by this?

Yawn.

Small business owners have been treating Blacks prejudiciously for decades...ever since overtly descriminating against people was outlawed.

I remember going into empty resturants in the South where every table has a reserved sign on it.

If you were White, your table was ready.

If you were Black?

Well as you can see, there's not a table that isn't being reserved for somebody else.

There's nothing new here, folks.

People are in business to make money, blacks are bad for business.

Exactly Tank. Noone wants to go spend good money where you have 500 lb black women yelling into their cell phones at the top of their lungs, their dirty kids dancing in the aisles and grabbing food off of people's plates, worthless bucks trying to stare people down and intimidate regular people. And then the way these animals treat service staff is amazing. Then they'll try to wiggle out of their bill and then stiff the wait staff.

Forum List

Back