Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

The only evidence Dems have since the instant Trump won is their own self evidence of feelings that because it was a stone cold lock that Hillary would win, then Trump must have committed and be committing grave illegalities
No evidence, no indications, just the sentiment of feelings.
Of course there's evidence. We have Trump confessing to solicitation of a foreign national to help his campaign.
No we don't.
Aww, you poor, fucking moron...

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Donald Trump, 3rd impeached president in U.S. history

Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.
So Dims are immune from prosecution if they are running for office?

Seriously?
LOLOL

No one said that, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

You're now the third brain-dead con to repeat that nonsense in this thread -- demonstrating how you cultists have a herd mentality.

You said it, moron:

"There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation."
Fucking moron... That would be me saying Trump couldn't ask a foreign national for help with his election because he's running in the same election as Biden. I never said Biden couldn't, or shouldn't, be investigated.

For the 1000th time, you prove to the forum that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even understand basic English.

1233796371590.gif

The public can not see them because the proceeding are not open to the public.

You will find out in due time.
So the public can't see them because the public can't see them? All you proved is that your a giant economy sized bonehead.

Due time is now. Anyone who makes excuses for keeping them secret is a douchebag,
You're a nobody. You don't get to decide when due time is.
I'm a voter. We all get to decide. Your belief that emperor Schiff for Brains is the sole person who gets to decide is an indication of your Stalinist mentality.
Another Constitution hating Republican.
I really get a kick out of Stalinists like you accusing others of hating the Constitution. What have I said that conflicts with the Constitution?
The U.S. Constitutional says that the House impeaches & The Senate decides.

It does not say you get a fucking vote.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
You've got psychological problems....any testimony it's supposed to be open why is it that the new liberals like secret government operations by corrupt politicians? 60s liberals use to distrust government now they love it crazy
It's open to both Republicans and Democrats who serve on the investigating committees.
Those few people? And they're not allowed to talk about about what was said.. transcripts are not released ..what kinda sham is this?

So the public can't see them because the public can't see them? All you proved is that your a giant economy sized bonehead.

Due time is now. Anyone who makes excuses for keeping them secret is a douchebag,
I'm a voter. We all get to decide. Your belief that emperor Schiff for Brains is the sole person who gets to decide is an indication of your Stalinist mentality.
I really get a kick out of Stalinists like you accusing others of hating the Constitution. What have I said that conflicts with the Constitution?

You gotta love the way people like you have no problem with closes interviews of sometimes bias so called witnesses and collusion by shiff and other members of Congress with some these so-called whistle blowers...you're trust in these politicians is heart warming...I mean naive

No, I didn't say that either, lying con tool.

Do you understand English??

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?

What difference does it make? You don’t even know if Trumpy is lying or not. Or reality or fake. Just because Trumpy told you windmill can cause cancer. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Why does Trump need to ask Ukraine to investigate a political economy Biden?
What crime did Biden committed?

Trump might not had violate any law when he asked Ukraine ....... but asking a favor in exchange for political gain. Is a sign of corruptness.

Using your political office to enrich your family is what is corrupt. Trump hasn't done that. It appears that Biden did.

So, when Trump doubled the membership fees at Miralago & then parades foreign dignitaries it did help line his pockets?

Or how about when he charged the Secret Service, caert fees for following him around the golf course.

Trump even charged the secret service to use the elevator at Trump tower.

Trump is a piece of shit making millions by siphoning your tax dollars to his wallet.

There are high ranking Republicans in that impeachment inquiry.

What part of that don’t you understand?

Again..... so what? What does that matter?

What, in your world, if there is a high ranking Republican, then freedom of speech is suspended, and we are not allow to protest anything anymore?

Did that ever stop Democraps from protesting stuff, when 'high ranking democraps' were involved? No, I don't think so.

Read post #510. Don’t stare at it.
Republicans are allowed to question the witnesses.

What does that matter? It does matter because you are insinuating that a very important inquiry should be an open door.

Republicans that tried to demonstrate was only there to confused people like you.
Being important is the reason it should be open to the public, shit for brains. You Tramp hating turds have a million reasons for supporting this circus, and they all get shot down in a matter of seconds.

Wrong again.
Why should it be open to the public? When republicans has these inquiries it’s a closed door. Only committee members are allowed. That’s the rules.

Let me repeat it again. There are high ranking Republicans members in that impeachment inquiry. Its not like the Republicans are blacked out.
Utter bullshit. Theonly time they are behind closed doors is when the subject of the discussion is classified. The taxpers are paying for this. They deserve to see it.

Do you actually support Soviet style secret star chambers?

We know you do, because your a Dim douchebag.

You are a good example of a Bullshit. Let me repeat it again just for the sake of your stupidity and ignorance.

There are high ranking Republicans members of the impeachment inquiry. It is imperative that these kind of process are closed door.

What difference does it make? You don’t even know if Trumpy is lying or not. Or reality or fake. Just because Trumpy told you windmill can cause cancer. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Why does Trump need to ask Ukraine to investigate a political economy Biden?
What crime did Biden committed?

Trump might not had violate any law when he asked Ukraine ....... but asking a favor in exchange for political gain. Is a sign of corruptness.

Using your political office to enrich your family is what is corrupt. Trump hasn't done that. It appears that Biden did.

Your proof of Biden enrich family? Is what?

The money that Ukrainian energy company paid Hunter Biden? The stock equity that Hunter Biden now holds from the massive deal he got pushed through in China? Do you really not know about these things, Charwin?

Read my post. Don’t stare at it.
If Hunter got overpaid and unqualified. What and where is crime committed?

China? give me something that did not came from your messiah.
His father committed the crime, moron.

What crime? Idiot.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
You've got psychological problems....any testimony it's supposed to be open why is it that the new liberals like secret government operations by corrupt politicians? 60s liberals use to distrust government now they love it crazy
It's open to both Republicans and Democrats who serve on the investigating committees.
Those few people? And they're not allowed to talk about about what was said.. transcripts are not released ..what kinda sham is this?

You have to wait for the hearing. Scheduled to take place before Thanksgiving 2019.

It's been thoroughly explained why the doors are closed and there have been many examples of previous Congressional investigations held behind closed doors; many led by Republicans.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues, like this being a private inquiry or that Republicans are being shut out, because the rightwing sees more and more evidence coming out that Trump withheld the Ukraine sid up in exchange for them to look for dirt on Biden.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues,

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

You want to destroy the nonviolent process of elected leaders and replace it with partisan fake legal witch hunts

Thats a threat to the American way that trump voters understand very well
Did you know that impeachment is explained in the constitution?

I do know that

Do you know how serious that is?

Liberals have trivialized impeachment by calling to remove ytump before he was even sworn in to make sure Obama is a one term president.

Merrick Garland will never get a hearing.

And for three years democrats have searched for an excuse to do so

Thats not the American way
Trumpians have ceded the right to dictate to anyone what the 'American way' is to anyone anymore.

Republicans, under the aegis of Mitch McConnell have ceded that right too.

My goal as senate majority leader is to make sure Obama is a one term president. Merrick Garland will never get a hearing.

The ethical high ground is a precarious point for people with little understanding of ethics.

Would you on the left PLEASE stop with the "...one term President..." Mitch McConnell quote! It's idiotic on several levels! First of all as the leader of a political party it's McConnell's job to win back the Presidency and to win the Senate and the House! What was he supposed to say? I'm here to help Barack Obama win another term? Secondly it wasn't something that was said as Obama took office...it was said nearly a year into Obama's first term...a term where you had Democrats ramming things down the throats of the GOP and basically telling them to go pound sand whenever the GOP asked for compromise. At that point Mitch McConnell saying his goal was to make Barack Obama a one term President is exactly what he should have said!
One wouldmhope that the newly installed majority leader would say that his top priority was to serve the interests of the American people and his constituents in Kentucky.

One would hope that, but sadly McConnell thought his top priority was merely political.

It's been thoroughly explained why the doors are closed and there have been many examples of previous Congressional investigations held behind closed doors; many led by Republicans.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues, like this being a private inquiry or that Republicans are being shut out, because the rightwing sees more and more evidence coming out that Trump withheld the Ukraine sid up in exchange for them to look for dirt on Biden.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues,

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

You want to destroy the nonviolent process of elected leaders and replace it with partisan fake legal witch hunts

Thats a threat to the American way that trump voters understand very well

I do know that

Do you know how serious that is?

Liberals have trivialized impeachment by calling to remove ytump before he was even sworn in

And for three years democrats have searched for an excuse to do so

Thats not the American way
Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?
Don’t use tax money to fatten the pockets of your loser son
Instead, use it as leverage to win re-election.

You gotta love the way people like you have no problem with closes interviews of sometimes bias so called witnesses and collusion by shiff and other members of Congress with some these so-called whistle blowers...you're trust in these politicians is heart warming...I mean naive

I have a thought. Why don't you learn how Congressional Committee investigations are done.

Then maybe you can quit being such an ignorant asshole.

A whistle blower has the protection of anonymity. Again, learn the fucking facts.

Jesus Christ you people are dumber than shit.

The only evidence Dems have since the instant Trump won is their own self evidence of feelings that because it was a stone cold lock that Hillary would win, then Trump must have committed and be committing grave illegalities
No evidence, no indications, just the sentiment of feelings.
Of course there's evidence. We have Trump confessing to solicitation of a foreign national to help his campaign.
No we don't.
Aww, you poor, fucking moron...

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Donald Trump, 3rd impeached president in U.S. history
Biden is a criminal. Trump is only trying to enforce the law. You already admitted you believe Dims can't be prosecuted if they are running for office. Did you really want to double down on stupid?

You have to wait for the hearing. Scheduled to take place before Thanksgiving 2019.
That's the main problem with it, numskull.

It does say that I can point out that all douchebags like you who defend this Soviet style witch hunt are douchebags.

Your proof of Biden enrich family? Is what?

The money that Ukrainian energy company paid Hunter Biden? The stock equity that Hunter Biden now holds from the massive deal he got pushed through in China? Do you really not know about these things, Charwin?

Read my post. Don’t stare at it.
If Hunter got overpaid and unqualified. What and where is crime committed?

China? give me something that did not came from your messiah.
His father committed the crime, moron.

What crime? Idiot.
Soliciting bribes.

Again..... so what? What does that matter?

What, in your world, if there is a high ranking Republican, then freedom of speech is suspended, and we are not allow to protest anything anymore?

Did that ever stop Democraps from protesting stuff, when 'high ranking democraps' were involved? No, I don't think so.

Read post #510. Don’t stare at it.
Republicans are allowed to question the witnesses.

What does that matter? It does matter because you are insinuating that a very important inquiry should be an open door.

Republicans that tried to demonstrate was only there to confused people like you.
Being important is the reason it should be open to the public, shit for brains. You Tramp hating turds have a million reasons for supporting this circus, and they all get shot down in a matter of seconds.

Wrong again.
Why should it be open to the public? When republicans has these inquiries it’s a closed door. Only committee members are allowed. That’s the rules.

Let me repeat it again. There are high ranking Republicans members in that impeachment inquiry. Its not like the Republicans are blacked out.
Utter bullshit. Theonly time they are behind closed doors is when the subject of the discussion is classified. The taxpers are paying for this. They deserve to see it.

Do you actually support Soviet style secret star chambers?

We know you do, because your a Dim douchebag.

You are a good example of a Bullshit. Let me repeat it again just for the sake of your stupidity and ignorance.

There are high ranking Republicans members of the impeachment inquiry. It is imperative that these kind of process are closed door.
It's imperative that they are conducted in public. Otherwise, they are a scam.

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.
So Dims are immune from prosecution if they are running for office?

Seriously?
LOLOL

No one said that, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

You're now the third brain-dead con to repeat that nonsense in this thread -- demonstrating how you cultists have a herd mentality.

You said it, moron:

"There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation."
Fucking moron... That would be me saying Trump couldn't ask a foreign national for help with his election because he's running in the same election as Biden. I never said Biden couldn't, or shouldn't, be investigated.

For the 1000th time, you prove to the forum that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even understand basic English.

1233796371590.gif
Who is going to investigate Biden if not the federal government?

Forum List

Back