Republicans Need to STFU on the VA Issue...

Oh, how I wish I had been here when Seawytch had started this thread. No, we really shouldn't "STFU" on the VA issue. No, you don't get to talk since Democrats blocked the VA Accountability bill due to a technicality, or as one put it "We need to read it before we pass it." Problem there was is that the bill is only 2 1/2 pages long. The Bill passed with major bipartisan support in the House, only to be blocked by the Democrats.

Meanwhile you have more vets and their families enduring suffering at the hands of the corrupt VA administration while Democratic Senators play politics with their lives. Seawytch, you need to "stfu" on the VA issue, simply because you and your party are hypocrites.

You're here now TK and yes, unless they are saying "let's get together and fix this" they should be Shutting The Fuck Up. Funding was blocked. Sequestration happened (and is now championed by the right). Austerity was the golden calf. This is what it looks like. Now, all our legislators have an opportunity to do something and it isn't grandstanding and trying to blame the fucking President. Understand?
^ that
Yes we all know that we have arrived here at this point in time because assholes in the past didn't do anything to stop our progression to this point.

We can't do anything about that. Progressives always use that as an excuse to do horrific things in the PRESENT. And if you fall for it, you are the problem.

We need to address ourselves to what is happening NOW and what is happening NOW is criminal and nation-changing. And we need to stop it, or die trying.

thanks for the material :lol: BTW- why didn't you enlist Tubby since you're so willing to "fight or die trying"? Too overweight to make the cut is my guess.

Last edited:
You're thinking of extermination camps. I realize those are on the liberal agenda as well.

Remember, they don't call them what they are. The Nazis didn't either, nor any of the commies.

But we're there now. The people who run these huge medical beaurocracies are hard core, hard line progressives, who absolutely are committed to population reduction in a BIG way.

ROFL

You ever been to a VA for care? :eusa_eh: :doubt: I have, you rw partisan hack.

Babble :laugh:

"Dottie" calling someone a Hack....i guess she dont read the shit she posts....

yep. I've been to a number of VA's over the last 5 years and was satisfied each time. Congress has not been carrying out their oversight responsibilities if one or two particular hospitals aren't up to par. Its almost as if the oversight committee has been too busy holding show trials instead of hearings addressing the people's work :eusa_whistle:

eh, there is a problem, and its a tad more complicated than Obama is a turd thats these slugs are posting.

You have people waiting for care, You have people "maybe" dying waiting for care, You have an upswing in mental issues with soldiers after the wars, ( see recent Fort Hood shooting ) And i would assume a bloated agency that really just needs to be tuned up.

This it the problem with Government VS Private. Government tends to be a bloated mess half the time, while Private tries to do everything on the cheap while creating higher profits. Hospitals are a tad different because they tend to over charge for a lot of things now.

But you will notice with these threads its mostly people just going back and forth about who to blame and not really coming up with any real solutions. If someone does come up with a solution, the typical answer is either Boooosh or Obama did it.....Almost everyone wants to just win for their team now, so in the end the Troops are still the ones who are going to be forgotten and screwed...

Good post, PB

i have to agree because that is the problem....Obama aint anymore guilty then the Presidents before him.....every Administration has treated the returning Vets like shit....every fucking one of them......

I've been to 2-3 VA's countless times & have been satisfied.

TK- you serve? You got a job yet? :eusa_whistle: Why don't you enlist like I did?

First off you went to several, but now down to 2-3? You can't remember?
Are you going to the VA hospital for memory issues?

Looks like a left wing nut has been caught.

"Dottie" a left wing NUT?....."Dottie"?.....what gave it away?.....

Obama is guilty NOW.

Again..the progressive/coward response to criminal and anti-American behavior/activity NOW is to shrug and say "meh, it's happened before".

So??? Does that mean we should not do anything now?

I don't remember vets dying in hospitals waiting for care as a direct result of anything that any previous president did....particularly if that president campaigned on a promise to make it better.

Oh, how I wish I had been here when Seawytch had started this thread. No, we really shouldn't "STFU" on the VA issue. No, you don't get to talk since Democrats blocked the VA Accountability bill due to a technicality, or as one put it "We need to read it before we pass it." Problem there was is that the bill is only 2 1/2 pages long. The Bill passed with major bipartisan support in the House, only to be blocked by the Democrats.

Meanwhile you have more vets and their families enduring suffering at the hands of the corrupt VA administration while Democratic Senators play politics with their lives. Seawytch, you need to "stfu" on the VA issue, simply because you and your party are hypocrites.

You're here now TK and yes, unless they are saying "let's get together and fix this" they should be Shutting The Fuck Up. Funding was blocked. Sequestration happened (and is now championed by the right). Austerity was the golden calf. This is what it looks like. Now, all our legislators have an opportunity to do something and it isn't grandstanding and trying to blame the fucking President. Understand?
^ that
Yes we all know that we have arrived here at this point in time because assholes in the past didn't do anything to stop our progression to this point.

We can't do anything about that. Progressives always use that as an excuse to do horrific things in the PRESENT. And if you fall for it, you are the problem.

We need to address ourselves to what is happening NOW and what is happening NOW is criminal and nation-changing. And we need to stop it, or die trying.

thanks for the material :lol: BTW- why didn't you enlist Tubby since you're so willing to "fight or die trying"? Too overweight to make the cut is my guess.

im sure you have a few rolls on your gut too....you say you run everyday.....yea down to Wendy's.....and take a cab back....

^ that

im sure you have a few rolls on your gut too....you say you run everyday.....yea down to Wendy's.....and take a cab back....

:eusa_hand:

Hello, that was Democrats who blocked it?

and no they don't need to stfu..

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

How about the One Billion Dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) that the Dems worked to restore to the V.A. Budget when the shrub cut it?

How about the V.A. Hospital's that were closed by the shrub, just as the wounded and maimed troops that had served in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq?

How about the Men and Women who had lost limbs in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars who were warehoused in mold covered rooms and issued mouse traps due vermin infestation?

How about the Wounded Veterans who were being charged for meals in Military Hospitals while recovering from Wounds Suffered In Combat in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars?

How about the fact that if the shrub, dead-eye dick(less), condie, tenet and rummy LIED this Country into Two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars in first fucking place the current problems with V.A. WOULD NOT FUCKING EXIST.

Don't throw up crap about the other guy does.

The current problems with the V.A. can and should be laid at the feet of Republicans who followed georgie porgie over the cliff into the war(s) that created the current situation.

Over 60 million people were killed during WWII that a Democrat started because a few sailors were killed in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor. Now THAT was an illegal, immoral and unconstitutional war if there ever was one, don't you agree?

Republicans got us into two useless wars, and now they wonder why the VA is overwhelmed.

Democrats got us into WWII, Korea, (36,414 KIA) and Vietnam (58,193 KIA) wars. Were they also worthless wars? And I suspect there are a helluva lot more Korean and Vietnam vets using the VA than Iraq and Afghanistan vets. I could be wrong, so prove that if you can.

WWII was started because a few sailors were killed in a sneak attack at Pearl. Over 60 million people were killed as a result of FDR retaliating by declaring war. Are you suggesting that because about 3000 people were killed by a sneak attack on the WTC and Pentagon Bush should have ignored it?

Last edited:
10322757_10152460009908606_4809925386049383450_n.jpg

Republicans got us into two useless wars, and now they wonder why the VA is overwhelmed.

Democrats got us into WWII, Korea, (36,414 KIA) and Vietnam (58,193 KIA) wars. Were they also worthless wars? And I suspect there are a helluva lot more Korean and Vietnam vets using the VA than Iraq and Afghanistan vets. I could be wrong, so prove that if you can.

WWII was started because a few sailors were killed in a sneak attack at Pearl. Over 60 million people were killed as a result of FDR retaliating by declaring war. Are you suggesting that because about 3000 people were killed by a sneak attack on the WTC and Pentagon Bush should have ignored it?

you wont get an answer....Chris was one of the 10% who wanted us to just say...."darn you guys.....just stop".....

No fair. I don't have a Wendy's. Some days living in the middle of no where sucks big time. I really miss Harvey's Best pickles on the planet.

Hello, that was Democrats who blocked it?

and no they don't need to stfu..

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

How about the One Billion Dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) that the Dems worked to restore to the V.A. Budget when the shrub cut it?

How about the V.A. Hospital's that were closed by the shrub, just as the wounded and maimed troops that had served in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq?

How about the Men and Women who had lost limbs in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars who were warehoused in mold covered rooms and issued mouse traps due vermin infestation?

How about the Wounded Veterans who were being charged for meals in Military Hospitals while recovering from Wounds Suffered In Combat in two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars?

How about the fact that if the shrub, dead-eye dick(less), condie, tenet and rummy LIED this Country into Two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars in first fucking place the current problems with V.A. WOULD NOT FUCKING EXIST.

The current problems with the V.A. can and should be laid at the feet of Republicans who followed georgie porgie over the cliff into the war(s) that created the current situation.

Over 60 million people were killed during WWII that a Democrat started because a few sailors were killed in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor. Now THAT was an illegal, immoral and unconstitutional war if there ever was one, don't you agree?

That's twice you slung that out there

All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four being sunk. All but one were later raised, and six of the eight battleships were returned to service and went on to fight in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship, and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded

In case you didn't know, the attack on Pearl Harbor is what DREW US INTO WWII. It was already going. We wanted to stay out.
Are you saying we should have "ignored" the attack?

BTW:

7.4 million = Number of Vietnam-era veterans in 2012. Moreover, there were 5.4 million who served during the Gulf Wars (representing service from August 1990 to present); 1.6 million who served in World War II (1941-1945); 2.3 million who served in the Korean War (1950-1953); and 5.3 million who served in peacetime only.

More than 2 million have served in Iraq/Afghan

Stop pointing fingers and trying to tar the President with this. Every time you open your fucking mouths about it, it should be to say "how do we work together to fix this"...and this is why:

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry

So sit down, stop trying to blame the President and either figure out ways to fix it or eat a big piece of blueberry STFU pie.

VA Healthcare = Single payer program

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEX3rHssJI]President Obama Wants A Single Payer Health Care System - YouTube[/ame]

The dead veterans were on a single payer program. The exact same type of program that Mr Obama wants for you.

All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four being sunk. All but one were later raised, and six of the eight battleships were returned to service and went on to fight in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship, and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded

In case you didn't know, the attack on Pearl Harbor is what DREW US INTO WWII. It was already going. We wanted to stay out.

BTW:

7.4 million = Number of Vietnam-era veterans in 2012. Moreover, there were 5.4 million who served during the Gulf Wars (representing service from August 1990 to present); 1.6 million who served in World War II (1941-1945); 2.3 million who served in the Korean War (1950-1953); and 5.3 million who served in peacetime only.

Obviously his point went right over your head.

BTW:

Obviously his point went right over your head.

Probably.
I thought it was out of character for TT

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back