Republicans Need to STFU on the VA Issue...

I think the repubs are wondering why at LEAST ONE VA hospital cooked the books, and 40 vets may have died because of it, Chris.
This is the real issue.

Why are the dems deflecting from the real issue at hand on this board?

They arent...they are saying the picture is much larger than obama, and while Obama gets blame the level of out rage you guys are showing is partisan....again...like everytime..

You people are literally the group who cried woof..everything this man has done you people treat it as if nobody else who sat in that seat has ever done it. You decided conveniently that now was the time to take a stand while making excuses for others who did it in the past. Or just blowing it off.

The real issue is that both sides should be coming together to fix the issue, but instead that's not happening and just partisan shit flinging is happening.
yep. I've been to a number of VA's over the last 5 years and was satisfied each time. Congress has not been carrying out their oversight responsibilities if one or two particular hospitals aren't up to par. Its almost as if the oversight committee has been too busy holding show trials instead of hearings addressing the people's work :eusa_whistle:

One or two?

(Reuters) - The number of U.S. Veterans Affairs facilities being investigated for problems involving delays in treating patients has more than doubled to 26, CNN reported on Tuesday.
Probe of U.S. Veterans Affairs facilities expands: report | Reuters

Try and keep up.

Where do you live that you can go to a number of different VA hospitals? I don't believe you are telling the truth.

Last edited:
dc is full of shit. He's not military, if he is, he was discharged for something, probably for being nuts or something criminal.

Because as is obvious from this thread, dems don't give a shit if vets die.

When are we going to realize that these things aren't accidents? This is the way socialized medicine works...it hastens the demise of certain populations. It's not there to keep people healthy...it's there to reduce the population.

Sadly you are still around so we must not be doing it right.

Dems don't care..lol...like that's going to be the winning argument.

You're thinking of extermination camps. I realize those are on the liberal agenda as well.

When are we going to realize that these things aren't accidents? This is the way socialized medicine works...it hastens the demise of certain populations. It's not there to keep people healthy...it's there to reduce the population.

You're thinking of extermination camps. I realize those are on the liberal agenda as well.

That or Re-Education Camps.

Oh, how I wish I had been here when Seawytch had started this thread. No, we really shouldn't "STFU" on the VA issue. No, you don't get to talk since Democrats blocked the VA Accountability bill due to a technicality, or as one put it "We need to read it before we pass it." Problem there was is that the bill is only 2 1/2 pages long. The Bill passed with major bipartisan support in the House, only to be blocked by the Democrats.

Meanwhile you have more vets and their families enduring suffering at the hands of the corrupt VA administration while Democratic Senators play politics with their lives. Seawytch, you need to "stfu" on the VA issue, simply because you and your party are hypocrites.

Remember, they don't call them what they are. The Nazis didn't either, nor any of the commies.

But we're there now. The people who run these huge medical beaurocracies are hard core, hard line progressives, who absolutely are committed to population reduction in a BIG way.

"dems don't give a shit if vet die?"

Do you think they plan to put a big dent in the repub party?

The partisan bullshit that is at the core of this arguement is a complete waste of time, and is designed to obscure the REAL problem: rampent bureaucracy that is a result of BOTH parties.

A faceless monolithic VA is what, "doesn't give a shit."

Instead of weaving and dodging democrats and republicans need to grow the fuck up and resolve whatever issues are causing the VA to fail.

we have to do something with those Fema camps...They are just sitting there since Bush created them...

I've been to 2-3 VA's countless times & have been satisfied.

TK- you serve? You got a job yet? :eusa_whistle: Why don't you enlist like I did?

The partisan bullshit that is at the core of this arguement is a complete waste of time, and is designed to obscure the REAL problem: rampent bureaucracy that is a result of BOTH parties.

Instead of weaving and dodging democrats and republicans need to grow the fuck up and resolve whatever issues are causing the VA to fail.

she's a :up: partisan fucktard only looking to score cheap political points from low-info rw'ers. Most people here are dumb enough to buy what she's selling though.

As to the OP, theres bad apples everywhere AND the bureaucracy has been in place for decades instituted by BOTH parties. Congress is to blame for this fiasco.

I think the repubs are wondering why at LEAST ONE VA hospital cooked the books, and 40 vets may have died because of it, Chris.
This is the real issue.

Why are the dems deflecting from the real issue at hand on this board?

They arent...they are saying the picture is much larger than obama, and while Obama gets blame the level of out rage you guys are showing is partisan....again...like everytime..

You people are literally the group who cried woof..everything this man has done you people treat it as if nobody else who sat in that seat has ever done it. You decided conveniently that now was the time to take a stand while making excuses for others who did it in the past. Or just blowing it off.

The real issue is that both sides should be coming together to fix the issue, but instead that's not happening and just partisan shit flinging is happening.
yep. I've been to a number of VA's over the last 5 years and was satisfied each time. Congress has not been carrying out their oversight responsibilities if one or two particular hospitals aren't up to par. Its almost as if the oversight committee has been too busy holding show trials instead of hearings addressing the people's work :eusa_whistle:

eh, there is a problem, and its a tad more complicated than Obama is a turd thats these slugs are posting.

You have people waiting for care, You have people "maybe" dying waiting for care, You have an upswing in mental issues with soldiers after the wars, ( see recent Fort Hood shooting ) And i would assume a bloated agency that really just needs to be tuned up.

This it the problem with Government VS Private. Government tends to be a bloated mess half the time, while Private tries to do everything on the cheap while creating higher profits. Hospitals are a tad different because they tend to over charge for a lot of things now.

But you will notice with these threads its mostly people just going back and forth about who to blame and not really coming up with any real solutions. If someone does come up with a solution, the typical answer is either Boooosh or Obama did it.....Almost everyone wants to just win for their team now, so in the end the Troops are still the ones who are going to be forgotten and screwed...

You're out of touch with reality. I'm so sick of mealy-mouthed "moderates" who insist that all accountability must be equally divided between all the parties present. Yes a rapist is bad, but we must also look at the actions of the victim. Yes Islam is bad, but let's review events that happened 1500 years ago with Christians.. Yes, the dems are engaging in CRIMINAL ACTIVITY and HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, and encouraging others to do the same...but gosh those Republicans! They're just as guilty because maybe one did something over here that was questionable.

Wake up.

It's hogwash.

Remember, they don't call them what they are. The Nazis didn't either, nor any of the commies.

But we're there now. The people who run these huge medical beaurocracies are hard core, hard line progressives, who absolutely are committed to population reduction in a BIG way.

ROFL

You ever been to a VA for care? :eusa_eh: :doubt: I have, you rw partisan hack.

Babble :laugh:

Last edited:

eh, there is a problem, and its a tad more complicated than Obama is a turd thats these slugs are posting.

You have people waiting for care, You have people "maybe" dying waiting for care, You have an upswing in mental issues with soldiers after the wars, ( see recent Fort Hood shooting ) And i would assume a bloated agency that really just needs to be tuned up.

This it the problem with Government VS Private. Government tends to be a bloated mess half the time, while Private tries to do everything on the cheap while creating higher profits. Hospitals are a tad different because they tend to over charge for a lot of things now.

But you will notice with these threads its mostly people just going back and forth about who to blame and not really coming up with any real solutions. If someone does come up with a solution, the typical answer is either Boooosh or Obama did it.....Almost everyone wants to just win for their team now, so in the end the Troops are still the ones who are going to be forgotten and screwed...

Good post, PB

The partisan bullshit that is at the core of this argument is a complete waste of time, and is designed to obscure the REAL problem: rampant bureaucracy that is a result of BOTH parties.

Sorry, Samson. First, when one party has 6 years to correct the situation, and doesn't, the responsibility lies purely on their shoulders. It doesn't matter how many administrations before them failed to address the issue. If you pick up the fire hose, turn on the freaking water. Put out the fire. Please don't sit there and try to delve out responsibility onto both parties. Second, I agree, both parties should be working together to solve this issue, not playing petty politics. So as soon as Democrats in the Senate grow up, we can pass all of the 2 1/2 page VA Accountability Bill.

It is truly sad that our Congress cannot even pass a 2 1/2 page bill. I mean how hard is that? How many members of Congress does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Last edited:
Oh, how I wish I had been here when Seawytch had started this thread. No, we really shouldn't "STFU" on the VA issue. No, you don't get to talk since Democrats blocked the VA Accountability bill due to a technicality, or as one put it "We need to read it before we pass it." Problem there was is that the bill is only 2 1/2 pages long. The Bill passed with major bipartisan support in the House, only to be blocked by the Democrats.

Meanwhile you have more vets and their families enduring suffering at the hands of the corrupt VA administration while Democratic Senators play politics with their lives. Seawytch, you need to "stfu" on the VA issue, simply because you and your party are hypocrites.

You're here now TK and yes, unless they are saying "let's get together and fix this" they should be Shutting The Fuck Up. Funding was blocked. Sequestration happened (and is now championed by the right). Austerity was the golden calf. This is what it looks like. Now, all our legislators have an opportunity to do something and it isn't grandstanding and trying to blame the fucking President. Understand?

Forum List

Back