Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) said that Republicans are trying to stop President Biden from delivering the State Of The Union address

He could awkwardly pray and make the sign of the cross every so often and it would be very entertaining. Maybe get some holy water to throw...
Or, just randomly break out in boisterous laughter at things Biden says, frequently do the face palm, then when it’s all over, offer to help Biden off the stage.

Pretty much anything to make him look bad..like pelosi did.

Also, welcome back Lakhota, you had me on ignore for awhile. Nice to see ya again. 😊

Too Brown for republicans
Really? Says the people who filibustered Janice Roger’s Brown, who go voted for the old white fit for president despite having a black candidate, a female woman of color, a Hispanic candidate and a gay candidate.

Told the Cubans to go home

And you accuse repubs of being afraid of brown skin?

Really? Says the people who filibustered Janice Roger’s Brown, who go voted for the old white fit for president despite having a black candidate, a female woman of color, a Hispanic candidate and a gay candidate.

Told the Cubans to go home

And you accuse repubs of being afraid of brown skin?

And Miguel Estrada blocked form the DC Circuit.

No, but its political and you have to fight fire with fire.

Nobody ever scored point in the political arena for being nice. You have to play the game as they wood.

Pull no punches..
Yep, sounds like democrat logic. There have been periods in this country when our elected reps actually did things that were for the benefit of the country and not the party.

From the OP:

Republicans in Congress are trying to silence Joe Biden because they don’t want him looking presidential and competent in front of the nation and the world.

In your dreams commie. A president traditionally offers a budget to congress outlining his spending priorities. I guess he knows the senate will never pass budget bills so why bother. Either that or his staff is out job hunting and didn't have time to do one.

Tell the House to get to it.

1709603088390.png

Yep, sounds like democrat logic. There have been periods in this country when our elected reps actually did things that were for the benefit of the country and not the party.
It’s why republicans lose so always. Dems march in unison towards impeachment of trump and repubs can’t come together enough to even impeach myorkas, even though just about every Repub agrees the border situation is shit right now.

See where playing nice gets you. You can call it democrat logic all you want, but the truth is, the dems are clearly the more organized party, and by organized i mean, they rarely deviate from the agenda.

So, maybe the repubs could learn a thing or two from the dems in that regard.

Let the dithering old fool speak.

They’re going to have to pump him up so full of drugs to get through a speech that long.

Think the White House has more of that cocaine?
That’s exactly what I was thinking. It seems to me it would be in their advantage to have him go up there rambling.

View attachment 912402

Sen. Ernst said on Fox News, “It is unfathomable that we don’t have a national security strategy from the President. Nor do we have his budget for the upcoming fiscal year, and because of that, we want to stop him from actually delivering the State Of The Union.”

Presidents have nothing to do with the budget. Sen. Ernst knows this. The presidential budget is a non-binding recommendation. Congress controls the budget. Congress does not need to see a presidential budget before they do their jobs.

President Biden’s National Security Strategy document can be found here. The idea that it doesn’t exist is total BS.

Republicans don’t want Biden to deliver the State Of The Union, because they want to deny him a national audience that will be bigger than any speech that Donald Trump will deliver this year.

Republicans in Congress are trying to silence Joe Biden because they don’t want him looking presidential and competent in front of the nation and the world.

It seems like Republicans are afraid of Biden, so they are trying to take away his presidential platform, because they can’t win a battle of idea as their party is being led by cognitively declining Donald Trump.

Sounds like she is lying. Shame on her! Seems unpatriotic and unamerican to me! What do you think?

Ernst seems to be auditioning for the VP spot. Trump might choose her, she’d help him in November.

He could awkwardly pray and make the sign of the cross every so often and it would be very entertaining. Maybe get some holy water to throw...
~~~~~~
Wray and his Stasi would arrest him on the spot as a Christian terrorist.

Forum List

Back