Republicans, don’t you want

27ywg4.jpg

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?

No, they don't want any of that. I don't agree with everything on the list, because I'm a social conservative, but I do agree with clean air, responsible gun laws, the legalization of cannabis, alternative energy (safe and clean nuclear), and strengthening Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. For labor rights, women should be able to end their pregnancies when raped or in a medical emergency. Police reform, yes, but not defunding the police. I believe in the separation of Church and State.

Last edited:
No, they don't want any of that. I don't agree with everything on the list, because I'm a social conservative, but I do agree with clean air, responsible gun laws, the legalization of cannabis, alternative energy (safe and clean nuclear), strengthening Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, Labor rights, women should be able to end their pregnancies when raped or under a medical emergency. Police reform, yes, but not defunding the police. I believe in the separation of Church and State.
Beautiful. Cant wait to see who disagrees with you and why. I may even. What makes you socially conservative? Forget abortion. We can agree to disagree on that one.

What else makes you socially conservative?

Police reform ya say....why is it police reform always confers shithole status on a city with criminals free to roam and do as they please.
Have you seen the show that follows 20 police from around the country to see what police have to deal with? I may agree with you. They’re in war zones. The cops in my community don’t treat us that way.

But I have seen cops in metro detroit becoming more militarized and they suck at de escalation techniques. We need police reform. One way might be to just Mail people their tickets. Cut out the cop pulling people over and possibly picking on black people. Stop pulling people over for nothing. I notice in my white community we don’t have speed traps like we used to. We just don’t have a lot of cops looking for people driving ten over the speed limit. And it hasn’t led to more accidents.

This is another thing that I hate about cops. They used to go out and raise money by pulling people over. That’s fucked up. Glad that reform has been implemented

Clean air?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
Police reform?

Yes......we can do all of those things without letting the democrat party destroy the country...

Women have the right to chose ...... but they don't have the right to chose an innocent baby being murdered in the womb.

None of those things gets better with the democrat party in control...they get worse....just look at the democrat party cities and the nightmares they have become.

Funny how college is more expensive than ever. Another lib failure

Just remember it was free for kids in California to go to college until Reagan took that away.

If we stopped doing student loans would the price go down?

I have an idea. Let’s say college costs anywhere from $10k to $30k. Student loans should only be $5000 a year.

Beautiful. Cant wait to see who disagrees with you and why. I may even. What makes you socially conservative? Forget abortion. We can agree to disagree on that one.

What else makes you socially conservative?
As a Christian, I believe sexuality should be expressed in marriage, between a man and a woman. I believe heterosexuality is the divine design for sexuality, and homosexuality, and transsexualism, are disorders. We live in a corrupt world due to sin (ontological entropy), so everyone has a certain degree of disorder and corruption in them, no one is absolutely perfect. Nonetheless, the more one aligns their thinking and behavior with the original, divine design and order, as detailed in God's Word, the less deviant and healthier a person is. The more one deviates from the divine order, the more "deviant" or corrupt they are.

I don't agree with any of this:

pic_1_1.jpeg

image.jpg

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

boy.jpg.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-49.jpg

Have you seen the show that follows 20 police from around the country to see what police have to deal with? I may agree with you. They’re in war zones. The cops in my community don’t treat us that way.

But I have seen cops in metro detroit becoming more militarized and they suck at de escalation techniques. We need police reform. One way might be to just Mail people their tickets. Cut out the cop pulling people over and possibly picking on black people. Stop pulling people over for nothing. I notice in my white community we don’t have speed traps like we used to. We just don’t have a lot of cops looking for people driving ten over the speed limit. And it hasn’t led to more accidents.

This is another thing that I hate about cops. They used to go out and raise money by pulling people over. That’s fucked up. Glad that reform has been implemented

Cops are not the biggest problem that black Americans have......the democrat party attacking the police has led to more, not fewer, deaths of young black males......and the majority of deaths in interactions with the police are a direct result of violent criminals fighting with the police....something you guys don't care about.

The biggest threat to black Americans is the democrat party......because of their relentless, and unfair, attacks on the police, more young black men have died...in the 10s of thousands each year.....

Young black males face death at the hands of other young black males, not the police...yet the democrat party focuses on the police........

Yes......we can do all of those things without letting the democrat party destroy the country...

Women have the right to chose ...... but they don't have the right to chose an innocent baby being murdered in the womb.

None of those things gets better with the democrat party in control...they get worse....just look at the democrat party cities and the nightmares they have become.

Id like to see you republicans build up a city to be as big as Detroit, have poor people migrate there for good paying jobs then 20 years later have all those jobs go away and see how republicans handle it.

I know. You’d be tougher on crime. I probably would too. I’m watching a show 60 days in. There’s this guy in for murder causing trouble and threatening the guard who’s outnumbered 20 to 1. Why aren’t we putting that murderer down? If hes in prison and not trying to reform, kill him

Enjoy the crime. MPLS is a war zone. People are prisoners in their own home. I'll pass on libs snake oil

Just remember it was free for kids in California to go to college until Reagan took that away.

If we stopped doing student loans would the price go down?

I have an idea. Let’s say college costs anywhere from $10k to $30k. Student loans should only be $5000 a year.

If we took the government out of the student loan business, yes, the cost of college would go down....it goes up now because the government guarantees the loans, which gives the universities the incentive to raise their prices, regardless of how much they actually cost to educate students.....

A 2017 study from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York found that the average tuition increase associated with expansion of student loans is as much as 60 cents per dollar. That is, more federal aid to students enables colleges to raise tuition more. Salaries rise; bureaucracies expand; more courses — from“History and Analysis of Rock Music” to “Ultimate Frisbee” — are offered; dorms, dining halls, and recreational centers become more lavish. Even with all this spending, employers don’t find that new grads are well prepared for the workplace.

But now, in addition to academic studies, we have an insider’s testimony. For a new book and a lengthy Wall Street Journal article, reporter Josh Mitchell talked to Al Lord, former CEO of Sallie Mae, then the quasi‐government enabler of federal student loans. At the time Lord viewed student debt as a good investment for families, and he made Sallie Mae the biggest student lender. But now, in retirement, he has a confession to make.

He joined the board of Penn State, and, Mitchell writes,

he had an epiphany: Colleges were incredibly inefficient businesses, and the student‐loan program enabled them.
He was stunned to learn how big Penn State’s budget was, about $5 billion [in 2014], and how quickly it grew. (Penn State’s budget is currently $7.7 billion.)
He was also stunned to discover how much his grandchildren’s college educations were costing, as much as $75,000 a year per child. He had known that colleges were raising their prices faster than inflation, but he figured it would have to stop. But it hasn’t. “They raise them because they can, and the government facilitates it,” he told Mitchell.

Clean air?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
Police reform?
Let's start small: What guns laws would keep guns away from nuts? How do you define a 'nut?'

As a Christian, I believe sexuality should be expressed in marriage, between a man and a woman. I believe heterosexuality is the divine design for sexuality, and homosexuality, and transsexualism, are disorders. We live in a corrupt world due to sin (ontological entropy), so everyone has a certain degree of disorder and corruption in them, no one is absolutely perfect. Nonetheless, the more one aligns their thinking and behavior with the original, divine design and order, as detailed in God's Word, the less deviant and healthier a person is. The more one deviates from the divine order, the more "deviant" or corrupt they are.

I don't agree with any of this:

Well here’s the thing. You want freedom? That means people who like things you don’t are also free as long as they aren’t breaking any laws.

I could show you a picture of a child standing next to a woman with a thong. Some think that should be illegal too.

Id like to see you republicans build up a city to be as big as Detroit, have poor people migrate there for good paying jobs then 20 years later have all those jobs go away and see how republicans handle it.

I know. You’d be tougher on crime. I probably would too. I’m watching a show 60 days in. There’s this guy in for murder causing trouble and threatening the guard who’s outnumbered 20 to 1. Why aren’t we putting that murderer down? If hes in prison and not trying to reform, kill him

The jobs wouldn't have gone away if the democrats hadn't increased taxes, fees, and regulations driving those businesses out of those cities in the first place....

Why are businesses leaving the wonderful democrat party cities? Because democrat party policies increase crime.........

Clean air?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
Police reform?
We also need a competitive nation, and we are losing. Incredible cost increase in everything we do is a symptom of what we are doing to ourselves.

Forum List

Back