Republicans, don’t you want

You listed a few bullshit topics that you think the GOP is for, so lets look at the democrat's unpopular agenda,
The Left is about to get rolled-back.
From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JUL
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV tanks and vehicles

You listed a few bullshit topics that you think the GOP is for, so lets look at the democrat's unpopular agenda,
The Left is about to get rolled-back.
From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JUL
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV tanks and vehicles
We should also get fair elections. I think 2000 and 2004 were stolen you think 2020 was. At least we agree shady shit happens.

I hope the Justice department, fbi and Supreme Court aren’t playing politics too.

A lot of your list is silly but thanks for the reply. For example, there is no war against Christmas.

Not until you get rid of all the deadwood staff
There are small to midsize conservative towns in America who grow into democratic metropolis’

Maybe the problem is, the only way you can grow is on the backs of poor blacks and immigrants. If you only hired conservatives your town wouldn’t grow.

A lot of companies didnt move to Indiana because governor Mike Pence was too conservative. Smart people don’t want to transfer to a place with bad public schools and poorly educated workers. They go where public schools are well funded.

We also need a competitive nation, and we are losing. Incredible cost increase in everything we do is a symptom of what we are doing to ourselves.
True. And Americans have to decide can I afford more than one or two kids. If you have too many chances are they will end up lower middle class. If that. It’s expensive to have kids. As it should be. We’re overpopulated and need to have fewer people but import workers we need to fill low wage jobs.

Cops are not the biggest problem that black Americans have......the democrat party attacking the police has led to more, not fewer, deaths of young black males......and the majority of deaths in interactions with the police are a direct result of violent criminals fighting with the police....something you guys don't care about.

The biggest threat to black Americans is the democrat party......because of their relentless, and unfair, attacks on the police, more young black men have died...in the 10s of thousands each year.....

Young black males face death at the hands of other young black males, not the police...yet the democrat party focuses on the police........
Not true. I just heard Michigan is instituting Reforms that should make a difference.

No chokeholds.

Coworkers obligated to tell partner when they’re abusing their power.

Dont pretend they don’t need some reforming

Not true. I just heard Michigan is instituting Reforms that should make a difference.

No chokeholds.

Coworkers obligated to tell partner when they’re abusing their power.

Dont pretend they don’t need some reforming

Again......cops aren't the problem....

The policies of the democrat party with their attacks on the police have caused the actual deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men every year......the handful of deaths of criminals by the police is no where close to that.

Again......cops aren't the problem....

The policies of the democrat party with their attacks on the police have caused the actual deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men every year......the handful of deaths of criminals by the police is no where close to that.
As a white man who lives near Detroit you won’t hear me argue with you about the residents. I’m just saying it ain’t all their fault, so I’m for affirmative action. Just not mandated by law.

There are small to midsize conservative towns in America who grow into democratic metropolis’

Maybe the problem is, the only way you can grow is on the backs of poor blacks and immigrants. If you only hired conservatives your town wouldn’t grow.

A lot of companies didnt move to Indiana because governor Mike Pence was too conservative. Smart people don’t want to transfer to a place with bad public schools and poorly educated workers. They go where public schools are well funded.
What has any of that got to do with immense staff bloat......nothing that's what

Clean air?
Of course. Why do you ask?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
Those would actually be more mental health laws rather than gun laws.
To legalize pot?
Why?
Alternative energy?
If it were realistic and actually affordable and clean and safe. Sure. Why not? But again, why do you ask?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Depends on how that might be accomplished. Some ideas have merit. Others don’t.
Labor to have a seat at the table?
They do.
Women to have the right to choose?
To choose what? Some alleged “right” to slaughter the innocent and defenseless preborn for mere convenience?
Police reform?
Sounds good. So, I take it you’re opposed to “defunding” the police?
Separation of Church and state?
I prefer to simply adhere to the actual intent of the first Amendment clauses pertaining to religion.

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

What has any of that got to do with immense staff bloat......nothing that's what
I do believe liberals grow government, hire entire departments to deal with things like mental health. Every one of those secretaries makes a decent living. Yea, democrats create government jobs. What percent of jobs are government? And we pay them well. You would pay all government jobs less? Start with congress.

My Republican buddy is county clerk. Was a cop, won the election, gave himself an inflation raise now he makes $100k. And a pension after 2 terms. So a cop pension and a politician pension coming soon.

If we stopped doing student loans would the price go down?
I have an idea. Let’s say college costs anywhere from $10k to $30k. Student loans should only be $5000 a year.

Tell us that you don't know shit about basic economics, without saying that you don't know shit about basic economics.

Supply and demand applies to the money side for transactions, as well as to the goods/services side.

When a consumer is given artificial loans or grants or other subsidies to increase the amount that he can spend for a good or service, what effect does that have on the price that the provider can charge for that good or service?

Of course. Why do you ask?

Those would actually be more mental health laws rather than gun laws.

Why?

If it were realistic and actually affordable and clean and safe. Sure. Why not? But again, why do you ask?

Depends on how that might be accomplished. Some ideas have merit. Others don’t.

They do.

To choose what? Some alleged “right” to slaughter the innocent and defenseless preborn for mere convenience?

Sounds good. So, I take it you’re opposed to “defunding” the police?

I prefer to simply adhere to the actual intent of the first Amendment clauses pertaining to religion.
I’ll start with why legalize pot. It’s harmless, a great economy to add to your community, it’s good if you are sick, and people don’t get wrapped up in the injustice system over a joint.

Tell us that you don't know shit about basic economics, without saying that you don't know shit about basic economics.

Supply and demand applies to the money side for transactions, as well as to the goods/services side.

When a consumer is given artificial loans or grants or other subsidies to increase the amount that he can spend for a good or service, what effect does that have on the price that the provider can charge for that good or service?
Fair enough

Just remember it was free for kids in California to go to college until Reagan took that away.

If we stopped doing student loans would the price go down?

I have an idea. Let’s say college costs anywhere from $10k to $30k. Student loans should only be $5000 a year.

No, it wasn't.

Forum List

Back