Republican Jesus

53086792662252cbb54dfbc37814f375.jpg

What the hell is going on with the radical left? Are they going nuts? Madeline Halfbright says "there is a special place in hell" for women who don't vote for Hillary and now we get a lecture from atheists and agnostics about what Jesus thinks on the freaking political forum.
The up side is it reveals that they are too stupid to realize they are inadvertently advocating a theocracy. So it's separation from church and state, unless it's something we want from you. Libs are batshit crazy.
Only brain dead republicans would say something that stupid ,
Sarcasm is an unknowable concept to them.
Besides, weasel dick you probably believe that if you don't yammer, god will strike you down.

The funniest thing is that Jesus was speaking of what the church He was establishing was to do, not what He wanted the government or Caesar to do.

If libtards actually had an understanding of Christianity it would really help them to not be so ridiculous.

Hey, libtards, what did Jesus think of instant replay, while you're at your other bullshit nonsense?

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

The funniest thing is that Jesus was speaking of what the church He was establishing was to do, not what He wanted the government or Caesar to do.

If libtards actually had an understanding of Christianity it would really help them to not be so ridiculous.

Hey, libtards, what did Jesus think of instant replay, while you're at your other bullshit nonsense?

Yes, only republicans understand the Bible! ROFL

Speaking of bullshit.
Any interpretation of the Bible or just about anything else by jimblowme is by definition false.

Again, more bullshit.

What obligation do Christians have to helping the poor through government programs? We are to help the poor through personal charities and our churches, not by compelling the government to do our charity for us.

Yes, only republicans understand the Bible! ROFL
I'm not a Republican, and you are obviously talking out of your ass.

Jesus was giving instructions to His church, not to the Roman Emperor.
Right if you're not a republican , what are besides be an asshole.
And don't say independent , that would kill the zero credibility you already have.

Forum List

Back