Hot Mic: Biden says he and Bibi “are going to have to come to Jesus” after SOTU.

Were you cut as an infant ? it went outta style for non Jews in America in the mid/ Late 1960s ( was more prevalent in non Jewish circles in the 1930s through 50s
Born in '55. My son was born in '87 and was circumcised. They had begun making the Dads take the sons in and watch the procedure. I had no idea that a tiny newborn could scream like that.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

Of course the White House denied he said it, even though it’s on video.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
The MSM won't make a big deal out of it. They likely won't report it at all. So like most of Biden's provocative or improper remarks, most Americans will never know about it.

He did.

MAGADUMIA has been used to the Democrats, especially the President back to Clinton, being "nice" and trying not to hurt MAGAT fee-fees.

Super Joe went out there and Dark Brandened all over their faces.
The whining on Twitter starting around 9:30 was purely symphonic.

I'm thinking the light is beginning to leak through and they're realizing they've hooked themselves to a collapsing nova and the black hole will suck them and everything they are into an inescapable oblivion.

Joe and I couldn't be happier.

LOL, all he did was scream and whine.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

Of course the White House denied he said it, even though it’s on video.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
That piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou can go to fucking hell.

Coming from a guy who worships the serial orange adulterer, con man. Yeah, tell us more about how good a Catholic, you are. You fucking hypocrite.
Worshipping someone is making excuses for a pedophile, that inappropriately took showers with his own daughter.

LOL, all he did was scream and whine.
Is um's fee-fees hurt?

1710020193392.gif

Jewish people believe that Yeshua of Nazareth was a historical Prophet. They just don't go in for the Son of God thing.
Wrong, they believed he was a criminal and that’s why they had him crucified.

If Biden tells Jews to "come to Jesus" in return for military aid, that could be illegal in Israel. The 1977 Israeli Penal Code prohibits religious conversion in exchange for material benefit.

If Biden tells Jews to "come to Jesus" in return for military aid, that could be illegal in Israel. The 1977 Israeli Penal Code prohibits religious conversion in exchange for material benefit.
If Biden was actually telling Jews to accept Jesus, I would fully support that. But we know he isn’t.

Forum List

Back