Cruz Campaign Defends Controversial Pastor Who Says God Sent Hitler To Hunt Jews

and Sanders who lost family in the holocaust has tapped Larry Korb and James Zogby as advisors.

??

My list is getting smaller and we have not even had three states votes

And cruz is a front runner in the republican party?

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has called Adolf Hitler a hunter “raised up” by God and actively seeks to convert Jews.

Cruz Campaign Defends Controversial Pastor Who Says God Sent Hitler To Hunt Jews
Lol, that is not what Cruz or the pastor said.

The pastor is a pre-trib rapturist and those people have all kinds of fruity interpretations of the symbolism in the Bible, especially the book of Revelations.

So nothing he says he thinks will happen is meant to imply it should happen, but only that that is his own personal interpretation of what prophesy says will happen. And Hitler was used as an example of what he meant by referring to a hunter of Jews, I guess just in case some of those city morons thought he meant the hunter would come after them with a 30-06 and dressed in camo.

Batshit, you just cant help hating all them Christians, can you?

and Sanders who lost family in the holocaust has tapped Larry Korb and James Zogby as advisors.

??

I wouldnt worry about the accuracy or objectivity of anything that comes from a site name 'Rightwing Watch'. The name alone should be a tip off that they are geared up to sell hysteria directed at the conservative side.

And cruz is a front runner in the republican party?

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has called Adolf Hitler a hunter “raised up” by God and actively seeks to convert Jews.

This Pastor sounds like a upstanding citizen. I like him already.

Fromt he article:

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called “Israel Mandate,” one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.” In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against Jews who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.”

In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”

Nick Muzin, a senior adviser to the Texas senator’s campaign, said Bickle was referring to biblical passages.

“Our campaign welcomes support from faith leaders across the country,” Muzin said in a statement, according to Jewish Insider. “Mike Bickle is one of the hundreds who have endorsed us. My understanding is that he was paraphrasing the words of the prophets Jeremiah and Zechariah. I know that he has made support for Israel and the Jewish people a central part of his mission.”

Muzin said Cruz has 70 rabbis endorsing him.

“No one has a better record than Senator Cruz when it comes to standing with Israel, fighting against radical Islamic terror, and combating global anti-Semitism,” Muzin said in the statement. “We are proud of the support we are building in both communities and see them as complementary, and part of our larger goal of restoring Judeo-Christian leadership values to America and the world.”

No matter what else he does, if this guy Bickle supports Messianic Jews he is viewed as their enemy even if he gives millions to Israel and supports pro-ISrraeli policies and candidates at every opportunity. Their hatred for Jesus Christ is just that intense.

Yet Obama defends the most praised-by-HitlerJew-hating, Jew-exterminating religion in history (yes, I've read the Quran so DON'T YOU LIBERAL LIARS EVEN TRY TO DENY THIS!). Nobody on the treasonous Left seems to mind that.

??

I wouldnt worry about the accuracy or objectivity of anything that comes from a site name 'Rightwing Watch'. The name alone should be a tip off that they are geared up to sell hysteria directed at the conservative side.

Washington post, forward, jpost

You daffy left loons might want to actually watch the video of Bickle...he's defending Israel and comparing the actions of Hitler to the anti Christ. The fail on this thread is epic.

Left loons, always wrong but damn pleased with themselves

Is this another "I-Hate-Christians" thread created by a progressive, BLM supporter, Christian-hating Jew, or Muslim? I can't keep count.

Forum List

Back