Republican Jesus

ConvertorLoseEverything_zpswmvl5o64.jpg
th (8).jpg

What the hell is going on with the radical left? Are they going nuts? Madeline Halfbright says "there is a special place in hell" for women who don't vote for Hillary and now we get a lecture from atheists and agnostics about what Jesus thinks on the freaking political forum.
The up side is it reveals that they are too stupid to realize they are inadvertently advocating a theocracy. So it's separation from church and state, unless it's something we want from you. Libs are batshit crazy.
Only brain dead republicans would say something that stupid ,
Sarcasm is an unknowable concept to them.
Besides, weasel dick you probably believe that if you don't yammer, god will strike you down.
I'm not a party member. You tripped over your dick right out of the gate. Then couldn't refute the point, naturally.

What the hell is going on with the radical left? Are they going nuts? Madeline Halfbright says "there is a special place in hell" for women who don't vote for Hillary and now we get a lecture from atheists and agnostics about what Jesus thinks on the freaking political forum.
The up side is it reveals that they are too stupid to realize they are inadvertently advocating a theocracy. So it's separation from church and state, unless it's something we want from you. Libs are batshit crazy.
Besides, weasel dick you probably believe that if you don't yammer, god will strike you down.
I'm not a party member. You tripped over your dick right out of the gate. Then couldn't refute the point, naturally.
False! No matter what bullshit you toss you are the very image of the perpetually pissed off republican.
Btw you made no point.
As always it was another hackneyed attempt at appealing less ignorant than you actually are.

False! No matter what bullshit you toss you are the very image of the perpetually pissed off republican.
Btw you made no point.
As always it was another hackneyed attempt at appealing less ignorant than you actually are.
You helped prove my main point "Libs are batshit crazy."

Btw you made no point.
The truth would have been easier,
Instead you dodged!

Btw you made no point.
And pugs are ugly

God tells you to hate liberals, jimbowie?
Not real classic liberals, of course not.

He tells me not to hate, but to engage enemies of God through spiritual warfare, i.e. telling the Truth and He says that through the Bible, like the First Chapter of the Book of Romans.

Btw you made no point.
And pugs are ugly
Are you even in grade school yet?

God tells you to hate liberals, jimbowie?
Not real classic liberals, of course not.

He tells me not to hate, but to engage enemies of God through spiritual warfare, i.e. telling the Truth and He says that through the Bible, like the First Chapter of the Book of Romans.
WARNING! THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT WAS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.
READERS ARE ADVISED TO DISREGARD IT.
END MESSAGE. .....

the crackers who love their View attachment 63076 jesus

And at that same time, not something the ignoramus Batshit is aware of, every Christian national and international organization called for the ending of segregation in the South with the only organised resistance to desegregation coming from Democratic Party officials in the South.

But the pic fits Guanos lies so he runs with it and lies saying that is what all Christians did.

Forum List

Back