Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

Neotrotsky, please keep up the good work. You're helping guarantee another Democrat in the White House in 2016.

oh dear gawd...I'm rolling on the floor with laughter you are such a idiot..

I can't take anymore

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.

^^ Bullshit. The reason is because the GOP trolls are lazy good for nothing leeches whos just is to sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox and bitching about "da libs" as the reason for their pathetic existence.

Spoken like a true bailed out, union, government employee.

Of course the plight of Republicans is everybody else's fault but their own. Republicans being poor is the Democrat's fault. Romney losing is the Democrat's fault. I'm sure you can find a number of topics on this board where Republicans talk down about people on welfare, but when you bring up Republicans being on welfare it is somebody else's fault. Party of personal responsibility my ass.

How are people supposed to work when you refuse to let them develop their own land or sell their resources? When you refuse to allow industry to expand?

Republicans didn't set that up. That's all lefty...

What are you talking about? Farm subsidies?

Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

stats are funny things....

Top Ten States for Welfare Spending- Voted for Papa Obama

Ohio
Michigan
Washington
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont
Oregon
New Jersey
Massachusetts
New York

Forward

Your link is a NaziCon site - not a government site. I prefer to trust Bloomberg.

and you are still a puke small person gloating over others suffering

Don't you see how hypocritical you are being? Funny....all we heard from you guys for four years was "leeches, parasites, takers".....how come now, in this thread they are "suffering"? Just because they have an R behind their names?

Believe me when I say, I am not gloating. I feel for them all.

But I find it reprehensible that when it's "other people" they get the stigma of being lazy bums, but when it's your people they are "suffering".

Your link is a NaziCon site - not a government site. I prefer to trust Bloomberg.

Don't you see how hypocritical you are being? Funny....all we heard from you guys for four years was "leeches, parasites, takers".....how come now, in this thread they are "suffering"? Just because they have an R behind their names?

But I find it reprehensible that when it's "other people" they get the stigma of being lazy bums, but when it's your people they are "suffering".

You don't hear that shit me so don't even go there..
AND most Republicans don't say or think that way, so stop with the lies
and you liberals on this board aren't going to try and say people who are Democrats don't ever say those same things..
so you can stuff it with Republicans say this, say that, blaa blaa bla

this thread was posted for one reason...and it was damn ugly

Last edited:

and you liberals on this board aren't going to try and say people who are Democrats don't ever say those same things..

Yeah, facts can be ugly...

NaziCons love to call Obama the food stamp president, but give him no credit for keeping their own from starving to death from the Great Bush Recession.

And the fact that lakhota supports you should indicate even to you how tenuous your grasp of the big picture is....

The fact that you can't think beyond your own ideology and rhetoric is much more telling than the fact that lakhota agrees with me.
I can't think beyond my own ideology?

It is to laugh.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah, laugh away....you know I'm right.....You can't think past Obama. This shit started long ago. Only now are the chickens coming home to roost.

You're too much of a coward to accept the fact that Trickle Down, at the very LEAST was a failure....and more than likely was a purposefully thought out strategy for corporate control of our government.

Between that and your personal obsession with abortion, which I think plays a big part in you sleeping with the dogs you choose to, you are incapable of even LOOKING at a point of view other than the "company verbiage".

You want prosperity? Start thinking beyond your rigid stances. Realize that neither side is pristine. Start thinking beyond "Gubmint" and ask yourself "who has the money and power to influence both parties?" Unions? hardly....they can't even effectively influence one.

Think Banking....think multinational corporations...think BIG.

Why do you think they oppose anything that gives normal people a modicum of independence? Why do you think they are pushing for more places to supply manufacturing labor? You don't think they have an agenda? You don't think that they don't have a strategy?

This country stopped being by, for, and of the people a long time ago. The only power we have is the power of the vote....and it scares the hell out of them. That's why they spend so much money trying to influence people to vote against their own self interest and for the conglomerate.

Hey....maybe I'm wrong....maybe I'm talking out my ass. But I'll tell you one thing....If I was running a huge company that has gotten all the breaks and perm's that they have over the past thirty years.....I'd be grateful. I'd pay my employees well, and I'd make sure the country that gave me all those breaks was well taken care of.....because it's good business.

No....you just don't like it when it's thrown back in your face. Yes....there are a FEW that play dirty pool.....but most of us try to carry on a decent conversation....until the Marxist bullshit flies around. Which is a constant....then you see people getting defensively.

No....you just don't like it when it's thrown back in your face. Yes....there are a FEW that play dirty pool.....but most of us try to carry on a decent conversation....until the Marxist bullshit flies around. Which is a constant....then you see people getting defensively.

so what? that has nothing to do with thread..
People think what Obama is and nothing you all can do about it, and the same was done to Bush, he was called Bushhitler, a Nazi etc....It is YOU who elected Obama that doesn't like it thrown in your face now...get over yourselves...

this thread was posted for ugly reasons and the OP shows their ugliness with it..

Last edited:
By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg

Because they know food stamps, welfare and Medicaid,etc is not going away.

The richest places in the country are near Washington DC & Wallstreet. The 2 places that steal all the money from the Red States.

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

BULL SHIT YOU FUCKING 23-30 year old fucking pussy.

By Frank Bass

Because they know food stamps, welfare and Medicaid,etc is not going away.

Yeah we know Obama saved us..
:rolleyes:

You have to wonder what Bloombergs motives were for publishing this?

so I go and look, the article was from NOV 4TH

and then there was this
It now provides food to one in every five U.S. households, largely as a result of 2009 economic-stimulus legislation backed by Obama that waived limits on program benefits and opened food- stamp participation to people without children.

I don't know how we can keep this up our country is far in dept, but they tell us with the election of Obama it's what the people want..
I don't why I'm bothering to work anymore

Last edited:
You have to wonder what Bloombergs motives were for publishing this?

so I go and look, the article was from NOV 4TH

and then there was this
It now provides food to one in every five U.S. households, largely as a result of 2009 economic-stimulus legislation backed by Obama that waived limits on program benefits and opened food- stamp participation to people without children.

I don't know how we can keep this up our country is far in dept, but they tell us with the election of Obama it's what the people want..
I don't why I'm bothering to work anymore
If your halfway educated its actually very simple.

so what? that has nothing to do with thread..
People think what Obama is and nothing you all can do about it, and the same was done to Bush, he was called Bushhitler, a Nazi etc....It is YOU who elected Obama that doesn't like it thrown in your face now...get over yourselves...

this thread was posted for ugly reasons and the OP shows their ugliness with it..

Who said anything about Obama? I am talking about your fellow American Citizens who happen to have a D behind their names.

And once again....a thread posted for ugly reasons? Take a look at the thread titles and subjects that you guys post....but that doesn't really matter because it's the side YOU support, right?

Forum List

Back