Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

Wow, 70% of food-stamp moochers are Republicans. They should thank President Obama for not letting them starve to death.

hey Dean?......your in this thread.....if a righty would have said this about Democrats you would be asking for a link to back it up.....why are you not asking your Groupie here for the same thing?......

No....you just don't like it when it's thrown back in your face. Yes....there are a FEW that play dirty pool.....but most of us try to carry on a decent conversation....until the Marxist bullshit flies around. Which is a constant....then you see people getting defensively.

so what? that has nothing to do with thread..
People think what Obama is and nothing you all can do about it, and the same was done to Bush, he was called Bushhitler, a Nazi etc....It is YOU who elected Obama that doesn't like it thrown in your face now...get over yourselves...

this thread was posted for ugly reasons and the OP shows their ugliness with it..

Who said anything about Obama? I am talking about your fellow American Citizens who happen to have a D behind their names.

And once again....a thread posted for ugly reasons? Take a look at the thread titles and subjects that you guys post....but that doesn't really matter because it's the side YOU support, right?

I'm not arguing with you.
It's my day off from the rugrats.. We have a huge Thanksgiving dinner to prepare for next week for students and their parents, as I am the baker... I've been Baking my ass off for it.
good weekend for you..

so what? that has nothing to do with thread..
People think what Obama is and nothing you all can do about it, and the same was done to Bush, he was called Bushhitler, a Nazi etc....It is YOU who elected Obama that doesn't like it thrown in your face now...get over yourselves...

this thread was posted for ugly reasons and the OP shows their ugliness with it..

Who said anything about Obama? I am talking about your fellow American Citizens who happen to have a D behind their names.

And once again....a thread posted for ugly reasons? Take a look at the thread titles and subjects that you guys post....but that doesn't really matter because it's the side YOU support, right?

It's my day off from the rugrats.. We have a huge Thanksgiving dinner to prepare for next week for students and their parents, as I am the baker... I've been Baking my ass off for it.
good weekend for you..

Enjoy....I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!

good weekend for you..

Enjoy....I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!

thank you, I wish the same for you and your family.

And the fact that lakhota supports you should indicate even to you how tenuous your grasp of the big picture is....

she has a point Steel.....if Lakota thanks you, its comparable to the KKK thanking someone talking about race relations.....

KG couldn't have point with an icepick in her hand.

Harry, I respect you. You've always been on of the more reasonable Conservatives on here. You get your dander up sometimes, but overall you're reasonable.

KG, on the other hand doesn't seem to have the capability of having a decent conversation without calling someone a Commie, a baby killer, or some other nonsense.

Look...This thread....to me.... Isn't about GOP areas getting help....it's about attitudes that many of the GOP supporters have towards people getting help. Like I said.....in every other thread, people who accept help are leeches, takers, lazy bums, parasites, and talks about "personal Responsibility" abound....that it's their own fault they are so poor.

But in this one....it's NOT their fault....hell, it's not even the Companies that took the jobs away....it's Obama's. They aren't leeches...they're victims.

You can't have it both ways. You can't claim that 47% of the country are moochers...then create your own loophole for "your people".

MOST of the people in this country aren't Moochers....Yes, there is a small percentage that game the system...but by and large, Most of the people are good people in tough positions.

And the fact that lakhota supports you should indicate even to you how tenuous your grasp of the big picture is....

she has a point Steel.....if Lakota thanks you, its comparable to the KKK thanking someone talking about race relations.....

Harry, I respect you. You've always been on of the more reasonable Conservatives on here. You get your dander up sometimes, but overall you're reasonable.

KG, on the other hand doesn't seem to have the capability of having a decent conversation without calling someone a Commie, a baby killer, or some other nonsense.

Look...This thread....to me.... Isn't about GOP areas getting help....it's about attitudes that many of the GOP supporters have towards people getting help. Like I said.....in every other thread, people who accept help are leeches, takers, lazy bums, parasites, and talks about "personal Responsibility" abound....that it's their own fault they are so poor.

But in this one....it's NOT their fault....hell, it's not even the Companies that took the jobs away....it's Obama's. They aren't leeches...they're victims.

You can't have it both ways. You can't claim that 47% of the country are moochers...then create your own loophole for "your people".

MOST of the people in this country aren't Moochers....Yes, there is a small percentage that game the system...but by and large, Most of the people are good people in tough positions.

What the hell are you yammering about? You're all over the place. Kinda funny that you think you're qualified to determine the degree of focus in the posts of others...

you think i lean to the right?.....Rabbi probably thinks im a Lib.....at least since i have disagreed with him and the stuff he has said to me...but as far as the Republicans go.....yea the shit they say about groups kinda pushes them away....i have been negged by two Righties here just because i said i am Union and am a Govt worker....and many more started treating me like i was Dean or something.....:eusa_eh:.....you cant treat people like shit and then expect them to vote for ya.....and there are lots of of people who lean to the Right who were Unemployed and im sure they felt that they were included in the "Moocher" Catagory by these folks......if they did not vote Republican then thats on the Republicans....

and by the way.....Lakota thanking ANYONE who is not Far Left brings whatever said in that post down a whole bunch......the guy is a dishonest Fuck and a Racist..... and so far he does not have the balls to answer when called on it....so that makes him a Pussy too.....

you think i lean to the right?.....Rabbi probably thinks im a Lib.....at least since i have disagreed with him and the stuff he has said to me...but as far as the Republicans go.....yea the shit they say about groups kinda pushes them away....i have been negged by two Righties here just because i said i am Union and am a Govt worker....and many more started treating me like i was Dean or something.....:eusa_eh:.....you cant treat people like shit and then expect them to vote for ya.....and there are lots of of people who lean to the Right who were Unemployed and im sure they felt that they were included in the "Moocher" Catagory by these folks......if they did not vote Republican then thats on the Republicans....

I'd say you lean further right than I do....I too am pro-union....pro labor...and I work for the Commonwealth of PA.

I agree...There are a few real, honest to God moochers out there....but the vast majority aren't anything like that.

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg
That's because Obama's put so many people out of work. And to be put out of work, you have to have had a job.

So, naturally, new recipients are Republicans.

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.
More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg

What a crock and bull story. Let's see the numbers. Where's the link to this alleged data compiled by Bloomberg from the U.S. Department of Agriculture?

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.

Hey baby, if they are unemployed and on food stamps, they ain't workin' people. And the reason that those areas have a high unemployment rate is because they are also the areas with very low educational average. You don't locate high tech industries in areas with very low educatonial averages.

In the areas that have higher educational averages, there are jobs. But they are not jobs for laborers, they are jobs for craftsmen and technicians. And there are literally millions of these jobs going begging in our nation because of the lack of trained personnel. People that are willfully ignorant need not apply.

Forum List

Back