Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

What complete garbage.

And I wasn't talking about Clinton's admin. You need to go back further. Clinton's way was paved by progressives in the 70s.

What complete garbage.

And I wasn't talking about Clinton's admin. You need to go back further. Clinton's way was paved by progressives in the 70s.

oh bullshit, Reagan was the greatest Corporate spokesperson ever put into office.
He pioneered the lie of trickle down economics...If government sucks the collective Dick of the Conglomerate, they will be benevolent masters and spread sunshine and rainbows all over the country.

Well, government has been giving them head for 30 years now and nothing is ever enough for them.

Who get's all the farm subsidies?

Check out 1:06 - I think I deserve "food stamps", I have no job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course the plight of Republicans is everybody else's fault but their own. Republicans being poor is the Democrat's fault. Romney losing is the Democrat's fault. I'm sure you can find a number of topics on this board where Republicans talk down about people on welfare, but when you bring up Republicans being on welfare it is somebody else's fault. Party of personal responsibility my ass.

What complete garbage.

oh bullshit, Reagan was the greatest Corporate spokesperson ever put into office.
He pioneered the lie of trickle down economics...If government sucks the collective Dick of the Conglomerate, they will be benevolent masters and spread sunshine and rainbows all over the country.

Well, government has been giving them head for 30 years now and nothing is ever enough for them.

70s, moron.

Wow, 70% of food-stamp moochers are Republicans. They should thank President Obama for not letting them starve to death.

Of course the plight of Republicans is everybody else's fault but their own. Republicans being poor is the Democrat's fault. Romney losing is the Democrat's fault. I'm sure you can find a number of topics on this board where Republicans talk down about people on welfare, but when you bring up Republicans being on welfare it is somebody else's fault. Party of personal responsibility my ass.

How are people supposed to work when you refuse to let them develop their own land or sell their resources? When you refuse to allow industry to expand?

Republicans didn't set that up. That's all lefty...

What complete garbage.

70s, moron.

I don't think so.....Tell me all about it....along with unbiased links please.....If you gonna quote me something from the Blaze or the Heritage foundation....I ain't buying it....I'll read it, but I'm going to take it with not only a grain, but a shaker full of salt.

Only due to losing well paying jobs lost to the obama failed agenda.:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

koshergrl sounds even more deranged than usual.

Yeah....I'm about done here....she's one of the people I was talking about....it's all Dems, it's all Gubmint, it's all about some imagined slide towards Communism.....it's never about greed and power grabs by the private sector.....it's always about saving the Spotted Owl....never about the Love Canal, Centralia, Pennsylvania, or any of the toxic shit they spew into the air on a continual basis.

Only due to losing well paying jobs lost to the obama failed agenda.:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Yeah....those jobs were lost when he came to office....but you know that, don't you?

Ask Sniperfire....he'll tell you. Labor is just Capital's bitch nowadays.

Capital has bought this country, and they ain't giving it back without a fight....hence all the money spent on the ant-America/pro-Conglomerate marketing campaign that Fox and AM radio spews 24/7.

You seem pretty fucking dumb when you don't look at facts, TOP 10 states to receive the MOST ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS PER PERSON ARE ALSO THE TOP 10 GOP VOTING STATES.
its called MOOCHERS AGAINST WELFARE. you should try educating your self. GET TO IT!

Break it down by voters please. Then we got something Why do all lib cities and state run governments suck so bad again?

If you read the article it is broken down on like 5 different levels with 5 different sources.

Nope it doesn't. Can you read? Doesn't say who voted for who and receives what by individual. Why do all lib cities and state run governments suck so bad again?

Yes, you are done here.

It started in the 30s, but continued later...

"In 1933, with many farmers losing money because of the Great Depression, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Agricultural Adjustment Act, which created the Agricultural Adjustment Administration (AAA).[citation needed] The AAA began to regulate agricultural production by destroying crops and artificially reducing supplies. It also offered subsidies to farmers to encourage them to willingly limit their production of crops.[citation needed] The Supreme Court later struck down the AAA as unconstitutional, so in 1938 the Soil Conservation and Domestic Allotment Act was passed, which essentially created a similar organization for distributing farmer subsidies.[1]"
Agricultural policy of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The 1960s-70s saw landmark environmental legislation passed, with the Clean Air, Clean Water and Endangered Species Acts. Pressure from environmentalists and regulations virtually shut down the national forests to logging in the Pacific Northwest during the early 1990s. "

WFPA | Regulatory Environment

looks like we have tweedle dee and tweedle dumb going back to back. what is your level of education? there steph and girl?

What is yours? You have resorted to this twice now so I'm wondering just how much mooching have you done to spend enough time in school to gain the right to call into question others intelligence?

Yes, you are done here.

It started in the 30s, but continued later...

"In 1933, with many farmers losing money because of the Great Depression, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Agricultural Adjustment Act, which created the Agricultural Adjustment Administration (AAA).[citation needed] The AAA began to regulate agricultural production by destroying crops and artificially reducing supplies. It also offered subsidies to farmers to encourage them to willingly limit their production of crops.[citation needed] The Supreme Court later struck down the AAA as unconstitutional, so in 1938 the Soil Conservation and Domestic Allotment Act was passed, which essentially created a similar organization for distributing farmer subsidies.[1]"
Agricultural policy of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The 1960s-70s saw landmark environmental legislation passed, with the Clean Air, Clean Water and Endangered Species Acts. Pressure from environmentalists and regulations virtually shut down the national forests to logging in the Pacific Northwest during the early 1990s. "

WFPA | Regulatory Environment

I get it....you hate the environment. Fine....I get it. Environmental regulations hurt sometimes.

However....that has nothing to do with the plight of family farms. The continued demise of the family farms has much more to do with CORPORATE farming. They get the breaks and subsidies that small farms can't.

BTW....do you know why the soil conservation act was enacted? You know that little inconvenience called the "Dust Bowl"? Isn't it funny how the soil conservation act taught farmers how to not plant the same crops year after year, depleting the soil...and implement a thing called "crop rotation" and allowing native vegetation to regrow to replenish the soil.

The History Channel has a very good Documentary on the Dust Bowl.....You really should watch it.

No, I don't hate the environment. You asked for evidence of the progressive policies that caused the demise of industry outside the cities, and I gave it to you.

So of course you're gonna go all logical fallacy on me. That's the way you pukes roll.

And the fact that lakhota supports you should indicate even to you how tenuous your grasp of the big picture is....

No, I don't hate the environment. You asked for evidence of the progressive policies that caused the demise of industry outside the cities, and I gave it to you.

So of course you're gonna go all logical fallacy on me. That's the way you pukes roll.

The Soil Conservation Act is what you gave me....and that had nothing ti do with the demise of family farms....in fact, it helped them immensely. Like I said....watch the documentary. Apparently you either don't know about the Dust Bowl or are purposely ignoring it.

Corporatism is what's killing this country....just as it was before Teddy Roosevelt busted up the huge conglomerates of his day. Trickle down economics and other corporate pandering policies are what's killing good paying jobs in this country.

And it's Conservatives that usually champion these policies.

Forum List

Back