Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

I see you have nothing intelligent to say....You do know how smart you look when your only contribution is ad hominem silliness?

You seem pretty fucking dumb when you don't look at facts, TOP 10 states to receive the MOST ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS PER PERSON ARE ALSO THE TOP 10 GOP VOTING STATES.
its called MOOCHERS AGAINST WELFARE. you should try educating your self. GET TO IT!

More evidence of the disdain lefties have for the people who live outside the cities.

Soon I imagine you'll try to cut them off all forms of sustenance...

I see you have nothing intelligent to say....You do know how smart you look when your only contribution is ad hominem silliness?

You seem pretty fucking dumb when you don't look at facts, TOP 10 states to receive the MOST ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS PER PERSON ARE ALSO THE TOP 10 GOP VOTING STATES.
its called MOOCHERS AGAINST WELFARE. you should try educating your self. GET TO IT!

Yes, as I said, they have had their jobs taken from them by the high minded progressive voters who are currently looting the victims of Sandy.

Did you already make your run?

Break it down by voters please. Then we got something Why do all lib cities and state run governments suck so bad again?

Liberals are okay with starving out the families in rural America.

They've been working on it for decades.

looks like we have tweedle dee and tweedle dumb going back to back. what is your level of education? there steph and girl?

Break it down by voters please. Then we got something Why do all lib cities and state run governments suck so bad again?

If you read the article it is broken down on like 5 different levels with 5 different sources.

We know 47% of the people didn't vote for him and some of them were republicans. We know most of the recent shift to welfare are people pushed out of the middle class. Many who are Republican. So for what must be the 100th time. What is your point with all these useless threads?

It's weird how masters and house slaves both go Republican. Even just reading the board here, it's obvious the slower ones with a poor grasp of English and obviously on the dole tend to go right. It always makes me wonder why the stupid and ignorant go right but I guess they figure if they protect their masters their masters will protect them.

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.

^^ Bullshit. The reason is because the GOP trolls are lazy good for nothing leeches whos just is to sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox and bitching about "da libs" as the reason for their pathetic existence.

I don't believe that.....I don't think they are lazy good for nothing leeches. I just think they've been sold a bill of goods that Corporations are innocent victims who really love America and want to bring good jobs back, but the mean 'ol Gubmint won't let them.

Which is patently false.....the left for dirt cheap labor....no health care costs(most countries have socialized medicine)....and the fact that if they keep the profits overseas, they don't have to pay taxes on it(something they themselves lobbied for).

They don't give a shit about America or it's people....all they care about is themselves, eliminating competition, and cornering as much of the market share as they can.....and they will destroy this once great country if they have to in order to keep that money rolling in.

But they can't say that, can they? So they pool their money together and start the world's largest marketing campaign to sell themselves as the victim, the workforce as leeches and government as evil. And some people drink it up like Guinness.

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.

^^ Bullshit. The reason is because the GOP trolls are lazy good for nothing leeches whos just is to sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox and bitching about "da libs" as the reason for their pathetic existence.

I don't believe that.....I don't think they are lazy good for nothing leeches. I just think they've been sold a bill of goods that Corporations are innocent victims who really love America and want to bring good jobs back, but the mean 'ol Gubmint won't let them.

Which is patently false.....the left for dirt cheap labor....no health care costs(most countries have socialized medicine)....and the fact that if they keep the profits overseas, they don't have to pay taxes on it(something they themselves lobbied for).

They don't give a shit about America or it's people....all they care about is themselves, eliminating competition, and cornering as much of the market share as they can.....and they will destroy this once great country if they have to in order to keep that money rolling in.

But they can't say that, can they? So they pool their money together and start the world's largest marketing campaign to sell themselves as the victim, the workforce as leeches and government as evil. And some people drink it up like Guinness.

All made possible by progressives. Thank you for eliminating the family farm, for forcing landowners to sell their forested land to the government, and shutting down industry so that the only people who can afford to work are those corps who can afford to pay the government fines/regulations/licensing/penalties. You forced the regular guys out of the game. It's all you.

And you're doing it again.

It's all part of a push to bring all industry, resource development, education and medical under the auspicious control of the government.

You know, those guys who support criminals in office.

KG....you're wrong....who lobbied for that stuff you speak of? Who championed it in Congress? If you think it was just Dems, you're wrong.

It was the boys on your side of the aisle that have introduced every Free Trade Agreement. even the first one NAFTA was signed by Clinton because the GOP attached it to an unemployment extension.

Let me ask you....who do you think really runs this country? Do you really believe it's people like you and me? Once again.....you shift the blame onto politicians who have NO CHOICE but to accept the legalized bribery known as campaign contributions.....but I'd be willing to bet $1000 that you support the Citizen's United Ruling. You see no blame whatsoever in the conglomerate buying favorable policy.

Gramps is right, we need publicly funded elections to get rid of this pariah.

The day that people like you start to realize that it's not necessarily the players that are corrupt, but the rules of the game itself, that will be the day we start to heal as a nation.

Forum List

Back