Republican debate live thread Dec 10

Mittens is such a damn phoney. He affects that cute little stutter show he's just a regular guy and it makes it almost impossible for me to listen to his words. He's a fraud, he knows it and his handlers have told him to play the part of Regular Guy.

But, listening to Newt's whining about his past sins made him cheat on his wives - just makes me want to laugh or throw up. Loved the close up of plastic Calista who we DO NOT WANT in the WH.

I loved Ron Pauls answer about character.

Me too, it's one of the things I like about Paul, he does not want stuff like how long he has been married to be the focus, or his religion.

Well, maybe he should, since it's obviously so important to the electorate.

No one's got a better background there than Paul. And Carol would make such a great First Lady. The kind you can actually feel comfortable about your daughters looking up to.

Newt's amnesty is bullshit because how do you find out how many people get this? If you put a program up like that you will get 11million + people claiming they have been here 25 years.... How long will it take to sift through this, how much will it cost?

Santorum thinks character issues count.

But he doesn't have any.

He asks "Who can we trust?"

Answer, none of you,

I think we can trust him, he is just an asshole... He wants more war and all that. Santorum is not all bad, but where he is bad it's like WWWWWTF!! lolz. Like he hates gays.. The constitution does not discriminate against someone for their sexuality, race or gender, Santorum does.

Santorum = One man hate group.

Now Mittens going on about illegals when he had them working on his lawn.

HIP-OH-KRITS = one and all.

Romney's statement immigration policy seems to involve asking illegal immigrants to deport themselves voluntarily. I know that's not his actual plan, but that's how one of his responses sounded.

What I hate is that not one of them have an opinion of their own.

Every single one says what he thinks we want to hear and then changes tomorrow.

But, Perry just came close to having and stating an opinion. Don't worry though. It will pass.

Newt's amnesty is bullshit because how do you find out how many people get this? If you put a program up like that you will get 11million + people claiming they have been here 25 years.... How long will it take to sift through this, how much will it cost?

Doesn't matter how much it costs to pubs. They have the bottomless pit of the working class' wages to draw from.

Doesn't matter how much it costs to pubs. They have the bottomless pit of the working class' wages to draw from.

Neocons are bad yes.

Forum List

Back