Republican debate live thread Dec 10

Bachmann wins the prize for being the first to mention Cain. She referenced his tax plan positively, presumably making a bid for his supporters.

Santorum gives a fairly weak local reference. He refers to "here in Pella", from Drake University, about an hour away.

This bunch never says anything new.

Every single "debate" is the same. No one actually deee-bates and they all just repeat the same old pub mantra of no regs, raise the taxes on the working class (Mitzi is saying that right now) and give lots more money to the wealthy.

BIG Y-A-W-N.

Romney's joke, "hands on... means working on his [Obama's] golf grip." Didn't get many laughs.

This bunch never says anything new.

Every single "debate" is the same. No one actually deee-bates and they all just repeat the same old pub mantra of no regs, raise the taxes on the working class (Mitzi is saying that right now) and give lots more money to the wealthy.

BIG Y-A-W-N.

Not a word about creating "demand". Not one.

Corporations say they won't hire because there is no "demand". Republicans hear "uncertainty".

Everything is cut, cut, cut. Nothing about grow.

And the things they say about Obama are so ridiculous. Only far right wingers can believe such silliness.

Funny they talk about cutting "big" government when Obama has cuts 500,000 from government.

Everything they say is a return to "Bush".

Newt saying Mitt "would have been" a career politics is weak...

And wow, Newt just defended we should be mining the moon… wow.. Good pick guys.

Newt Gingrich: An entry level janitor makes twice as much as an entry level teacher (in NYC).

Really? I'd love to see that fact-checked.

Romney gets his laugh line: (paraphrased)

If I'd beaten Teddy Kennedy, I would have been a career politician, but I didn't so I wasn't. If I'd had my dream when I was a kid I would have been a career NFL player, but I wasn't.

I smiled.

Forum List

Back