Trump's negative impact on US politics and the Republican Party. INSULTS.

No, it was always who THEY were.

Rep. Wilson shouts, 'You lie' to Obama during speech

View attachment 886409
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › POLITICS › joe.wilson
Sep 9, 2009 — Joe Wilson shouted "you lie" after President Obama denied the health care plan would cover illegal immigrants. After the speech, South Carolina ...

Then the floodgates opened.
Well, collectively speaking. What we look like as a country, who and what we are as a group. There used to be a term I'd hear quite often that isn't so popular any more: "Ugly American". The ugly now is far more noticeable than the decent.

Lol, like this guy. You people are quite amusing.

BREAKING: Man Seeking to Disqualify Trump from 2024 Ballot in At Least 27 States Arrested for Filing 17 False Tax Documents to IRS — Risks 99 Years in Prison on 33 Felony Counts​

Sounds like Trump, promising, then failing to deliver, then getting caught.

According to court documents, Castro promised significantly higher refunds than other tax preparers and often proposed to split the extra refund with taxpayers. To achieve these larger refunds, he reportedly created false deductions and submitted them without the taxpayers’ knowledge.

There are hardly any Marxists in the United States.
Correct.
There are millions of people who share my hatred of Trump and who intend to destroy him politically. We will not rest until he is in prison, in disgrace, and in debt.
If Democrats must burn the country to the ground to prevent Trump from burning it to the ground (as they hysterically claim he will), that's a sacrifice they're willing to make. :)

The true monster awaits in every Democrat's mirror.

They're on your side and who is just as nutty as Carlson, maybe more?
Fox lost me @ "We already called Arizona."
I've since stopped watching any and all TEE VEE.
Cut the cable.
EVERYTHING on broadcast TV is politicized, even the fucking commercials. It's ALL completely unwatchable, even sports.
On line and printed media is not much better.
Look what all that crap did to YOU!
I'm DONE with all the Marxist BULLSHIT!!!! :eusa_hand:

During my years in the anti war movement during the War in Vietnam I knew lots of Marxists. Now calling someone a "Marxist" is nothing more than name calling.
Democrats today deny free speech, deny due process, have double standards on prosecuting crimes, ignore the constitution, overrule the family on family matters, take control of the media, the education system and the DOJ, dismantle our borders, defy laws they don't like and use the legal system to make people bend to their wishes (J6 prosecutions). That sounds like a good start on Marxism to me. MAGA

"Republican presidential candidates Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley squared off in a tense debate on Wednesday, trading barbs just days before the Iowa caucuses."

""another mealy-mouthed politician that tells you what she thinks you want to hear"."

"Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) tore into Hunter Biden during her remarks, calling him the “epitome of white privilege.” "

""You are the epitome of white privilege — coming into the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed. What are you afraid of? You have no balls.”"

"Hunter stood up and left the hearing room, ending his morning cameo, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) began to speak — tearing into the first son as a “coward” "

This is a very dangerous time when people can't even be civil to each other. It's the slippery slope down to coup d'etats and dictators.

"Republican presidential candidates Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley squared off in a tense debate on Wednesday, trading barbs just days before the Iowa caucuses."

""another mealy-mouthed politician that tells you what she thinks you want to hear"."

"Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) tore into Hunter Biden during her remarks, calling him the “epitome of white privilege.” "

""You are the epitome of white privilege — coming into the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed. What are you afraid of? You have no balls.”"

"Hunter stood up and left the hearing room, ending his morning cameo, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) began to speak — tearing into the first son as a “coward” "

This is a very dangerous time when people can't even be civil to each other. It's the slippery slope down to coup d'etats and dictators.

They were upset. They wanted to question Hunter behind closed doors.

Correct.

If Democrats must burn the country to the ground to prevent Trump from burning it to the ground (as they hysterically claim he will), that's a sacrifice they're willing to make. :)

The true monster awaits in every Democrat's mirror.

Why won't the GOP have the hearings in public?

They got embarrassed before by other witnesses, GOP want it all in secret so they can say what they want...
I find it a lot of fun when the Reps (OF BOTH PARTIES) embarrass themselves during the questioning of someone.

attack dogs vs softballs , depending on party affiliation.

Our country is very divided.

Yep, this sort of thing never happened before trump. We were never divided. :rolleyes:
Good gawd almighty, you people are fucking INSANE!

You're sweatin', aren't ya.😒

Screenshot_20231218-080348-272.png

Forum List

Back