Republican debate live thread Dec 10

Perry just went on an absurd tirade. Firstly, his claim that Obama's foreign policy was "muddled" was pretty bold considering that Perry gives muddled responses when forced to articulate such difficult concepts as the name of the judge he was attacking or the age when you could vote for him.

More importantly, his characterization of the Iranian drone episode was absurd. He claimed that Obama chose not to detonate or retrieve the drone and instead *chose* to allow the Iranians to claim the drone. Does anyone believe this?

Answer: Yes. I heard it on talk radio this morning and there's a thread on this board where plenty of righties voice the same sentiment.

From Romney's response, one might assume that he did his missionary work in a poor country rather than France (though Romney did apparently endure fairly modest living conditions there).

Perry just went on an absurd tirade. Firstly, his claim that Obama's foreign policy was "muddled" was pretty bold considering that Perry gives muddled responses when forced to articulate such difficult concepts as the name of the judge he was attacking or the age when you could vote for him.

More importantly, his characterization of the Iranian drone episode was absurd. He claimed that Obama chose not to detonate or retrieve the drone and instead *chose* to allow the Iranians to claim the drone. Does anyone believe this?

Answer: Yes. I heard it on talk radio this morning and there's a thread on this board where plenty of righties voice the same sentiment.

I'll have to look for that thread when this debate is over. I don't see the logic myself.

Promote family. Not two parents, but a mom and a dad. Guess two gays just can't "compete".

Bachmann clips coupons and shops from consignment stores?

She has always gotten money from the government, including fannie/freddie. She's a damn liar.

Good use of real-time audience comments by the moderators. They'r asking questions about what the internet audience finds interesting, and I think it will make the debate more interesting and more informative.

Congress that makes you buy health care could make you buy anything.

Like car insurance.

Mittens blasting ObamaCare again.

Why do we have to pay for congress to get the same care but they won't allow us to have it?

Why don't they say they'll give up what we buy for them?

The real reason why they keep going back and forth from ObamaCare/HiliaryCare/RomneyCare is that its basically a good idea but not one of them has the balls to just say so.

lots of talk tonight about what they were doing in the 70s, what's next, are we going to hear how they got life lessons in 1978 watching Arnold and Willis move in with Mr. Drummond?

Ron Paul is saying "let him die" without saying "let him die". Then entire audience applauded.

Every man for himself.

Congress that makes you buy health care could make you buy anything.

Like car insurance.

As it is now, we have SOCIALIZED MEDICINE because those who cannot or do not pay for their own care get it paid for by the rest of us.

WHY won't people pay for their own care?

WHY should I have to pay for it?

As it is now, we have SOCIALIZED MEDICINE because those who cannot or do not pay for their own care get it paid for by the rest of us.

we have socialized medicine, and the GOP refuses to cut it

I already have an individual mandate to pay Medicare taxes, would like to get something in return other than an insolvent, false promise.

Newt saying Mitt "would have been" a career politics is weak...

And wow, Newt just defended we should be mining the moon… wow.. Good pick guys.

we should be...Its sad we are not even attempting anything in space like this.

Oh nice! Can you give me a $$ figure on how much that fucking stupid idea might cost? also what happens if shit comes crashing down to earth and kills people, maybe in a different country...

Didn't fucking think so...

Forum List

Back