Trump's budget reveals the GOP's priorities in all their hideous glory

The budget would do the following:
  • Spend $716 billion this year on the military
  • Spend $18 billion over two years to build a border wall
  • Cut $554 billion from Medicare over 10 years
  • Cut $250 billion from Medicaid over 10 years
  • Cut $214 billion from food stamps over 10 years
  • Cut the EPA's budget by 34 percent
  • Cut the Department of Housing and Urban Development budget by 14 percent, including eliminating the fund that pays for capital repairs to public housing
  • Eliminate the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which provides funding to PBS and NPR
  • Eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities
  • Eliminate the Legal Services Corporation, which provides legal help to poor Americans
  • Eliminate the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, which ensures that poor Americans don't freeze to death in the winter
  • Cut funding for Amtrak in half
  • Eliminate ARPA-E, which does cutting-edge research on energy technology

Now, combined with Republicans slashing taxes on billionaires and corporations we can see the Republican priorities.....Take from the poor and give to the rich

yes, they hate anything decent

Blatant attack on the poor

• Cut the Department of Housing and Urban Development budget by 14 percent, including eliminating the fund that pays for capital repairs to public housing
  • Eliminate the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which provides funding to PBS and NPR
  • Eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities
  • Eliminate the Legal Services Corporation, which provides legal help to poor Americans
Winning!!!!!!!!

Why do you object to protecting the environment?
Who wins?
Environmentalists don’t know what is best for the environment, so they have no credibility. There should be ignored

You mean rightwing talk show hosts know more about the environment than scientists?

It appears so, they know clouds cover Greenland...

Ureka!!!!!! Scientist just found out clouds cover Greenland!!!

• Eliminate the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, which ensures that poor Americans don't freeze to death in the winter

Now, combined with Republicans slashing taxes on billionaires and corporations we can see the Republican priorities.....Take from the poor and give to the rich

that's because rightwingnut morons think all poor people are black.

dumbasses.

I would eliminate the wall, cut defense spending 25%, cut HUD and every other agency by 25%, cut Amtrak by 100%, and I would be okay with the rest.

I would also raise taxes along with deep spending cuts.
yes--they HAVE to cut something--we are in huge debt
I don't understand how they don't get that

Then why did we just slash taxes to add $1.5 trillion to debt?

Republicans have complained about debt for eight years.
They were elected on a platform to balance the budget and pay down debt

Then why, after over a year.....have they done nothing but add to our debt?

Now it seems they want the poor to pay for it
not the poor--the lazy bums sucking tax$$$$$ from hard working Americans

that's because rightwingnut morons think all poor people are black.

dumbasses.

If all blacks were rich, you could of fooled us...

I would eliminate the wall, cut defense spending 25%, cut HUD and every other agency by 25%, cut Amtrak by 100%, and I would be okay with the rest.

why do those things offend you?

None of them offend me, we as a nation spend too much, we need to cut the spending and get our financial house in order before the economy weakens, which it most certainly will in the future as it is all cyclical.

5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7.jpg

None of them offend me, we as a nation spend too much, we need to cut the spending and get our financial house in order before the economy weakens, which it most certainly will in the future as it is all cyclical.

so cut it from the military where we are giving them money they don't even want.

why does the right only live for hurting individuals?

Yet, you support Republicans adding to the deficit

Ya know I skimmed through your blog and it screams of fake news..

Is it "cuts" or the liberal spin definition of "cuts" that they didn't get what they asked for?

DUUUUUHHHHH DERP DUUUUUUUUHHHH DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump added $1.5 Trillion dollars the our debt ... who the fuck do you think will be paying for that in the long run ? Israel

so cut it from the military where we are giving them money they don't even want.

why does the right only live for hurting individuals?

My first sentence was eliminate the wall, cut defense spending 25%. I'm not for hurting anyone, I am for getting this nation financially strong.

Poor thing, it must be awful to be so consumed with hate you have to lie every minute of the day.
What are you taking about? It's published.

Unless you are imagining something else. Again.

This is so awful, and very upsetting.. the word needs to get out about this, so many are already working 3 jobs so they don't not pay attention..

Yet, you support Republicans adding to the deficit

No I don't, we need to cut spending and we need to raise taxes, where did I support adding to the deficit?

DUUUUUHHHHH DERP DUUUUUUUUHHHH DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump added $1.5 Trillion dollars the our debt ... who the fuck do you think will be paying for that in the long run ? Israel

The new flux capacitor that everyone will be buying..

Once again how do you know it won't create new revenue, Did you computer models tell you that?

Have you read the list?

Why even spend so much on the military if America is in isolation and the country is turned into a wasteland?
What is there left to protect?

This is so awful, and very upsetting.. the word needs to get out about this, so many are already working 3 jobs so they don't not pay attention..

It appears the people you know that are working three jobs is to pay for democrats high taxes and half a million dollar shacks in California.

Have you read the list?

Why even spend so much on the military if America is in isolation and the country is turned into a wasteland?
What is there left to protect?
You want an answer but you will immediately deny it.

Forum List

Back