Reported Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested it, it opens, so enjoy reading Yurt's lies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=8063551

Not there.

But Yurt's really getting in to this stalking thing.

Oh well, even he needs a hobby.

LOL

jake brought me up first luddly, but yeah, me asking him to back up his claim is stalking

no wonder you never back up your claims liar

You constantly follow people from thread to thread to hassle them about what you seem to perceive as important. You're a wannabe stalker or perhaps a true stalker - and that's why I ignore you.

Not there.

But Yurt's really getting in to this stalking thing.

Oh well, even he needs a hobby.

LOL

jake brought me up first luddly, but yeah, me asking him to back up his claim is stalking

no wonder you never back up your claims liar

You constantly follow people from thread to thread to hassle them about what you seem to perceive as important. You're a wannabe stalker or perhaps a true stalker - and that's why I ignore you.

so jake talking about me in this thread is not stalking? tell me, how did i follow him to this thread when he brought me up?

and i don't follow people from thread to thread. you're just a sissy because i ask you to back up your claims. you ignore me because i constantly prove you're full of cow dung.

Incredible. Especially since the posts were located and provided to me
[MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

psssssst, retard, provided to you is not provided to me. i even PM'd you and you still have not cited on example where someone called you a pedo. i am sure you're lying, again.

and kindly stop trying to moderate this board. you do not own it, you do not run it, you do not mod it. if you want to run a board, go somewhere else. thank you.

Howey is a big drama queen, loves to get into others business and when you call him on it, he goes tattle taling. One day he might grow up, but don't count on it.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Last edited:
I've been told to report infractions because they're not all caught. Since then, I've been called a paedophile six times and .....well, we all see where that went, don't we?

I've been told to report dupe threads. We all see where that went, don't we?

I'm beginning to think [MENTION=1]jimnyc[/MENTION] bought this place back.

if, big if, you've been called a pedo, then definitely report that. dupe threads, if we reported dupe threads the mods would have nothing else to do but merge threads. perhaps reporting 4 same threads, but two or three...meh.

also, i don't believe you. given your previous whiny thread about rules being broken and then having that thread moved to the FZ, i think you're just being a sensitive individual who can dish out but can't take it. the very fact you bash the former owner of this site only serves to prove my point.

Incredible. Especially since the posts were located and provided to me, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] It's against forum rules.

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

Post reported.

Is there any way for one to keep track of posts they've reported?

You can store the shortcut to the post by right clicking on the number of the post then clicking on copy shortcut. Copy and paste that and you can also see whether anything came of the report by clicking on it to see if the post is still alive.

Just paste the links in a word file with a short description and check on it later.

If you're reporting a lot of posts, I'd try to just ignore some of it. It only upsets you and when you report over and over I would begin to blow you off as a crybaby. Let some of it go. Fwiw.

Finally, an answer! Thanks, but I've already decided on another course. See above.

Poor wronged Howey...deal with it kid.

You can't post the way you post and not get some blow back.

if, big if, you've been called a pedo, then definitely report that. dupe threads, if we reported dupe threads the mods would have nothing else to do but merge threads. perhaps reporting 4 same threads, but two or three...meh.

also, i don't believe you. given your previous whiny thread about rules being broken and then having that thread moved to the FZ, i think you're just being a sensitive individual who can dish out but can't take it. the very fact you bash the former owner of this site only serves to prove my point.

Incredible. Especially since the posts were located and provided to me, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] It's against forum rules.

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

Post reported.

You can store the shortcut to the post by right clicking on the number of the post then clicking on copy shortcut. Copy and paste that and you can also see whether anything came of the report by clicking on it to see if the post is still alive.

Just paste the links in a word file with a short description and check on it later.

If you're reporting a lot of posts, I'd try to just ignore some of it. It only upsets you and when you report over and over I would begin to blow you off as a crybaby. Let some of it go. Fwiw.

Finally, an answer! Thanks, but I've already decided on another course. See above.

Poor wronged Howey...deal with it kid.

You can't post the way you post and not get some blow back.

GOD damn it, really?

I don't want to do this...

You have left me no choice...

Howey likes it when he gets blown in back...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back