Reported Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reporting all of yas.

Then we're gonna need a bigger blackboard..

shutterstock_7323712.jpg

Is there any way for one to keep track of posts they've reported?

You can store the shortcut to the post by right clicking on the number of the post then clicking on copy shortcut. Copy and paste that and you can also see whether anything came of the report by clicking on it to see if the post is still alive.

Just paste the links in a word file with a short description and check on it later.

If you're reporting a lot of posts, I'd try to just ignore some of it. It only upsets you and when you report over and over I would begin to blow you off as a crybaby. Let some of it go. Fwiw.

Who the hell actually reports people? Seriously,what kind of douche bag finds that necessary?
You'd have to be a real limp dick faggot ......

In over four years, of being a member here, I reported one person. I was even reluctant to do that, but felt it necessary.

It happens by people from all sides who have no real sense of personal power.
Considering that cereal_killer and some mods have told me they want members to report infractions, you're giving a very mixed message here.

Which is it?

Are you agreeing that people who report are "douche bag limp dick fags" "who have no real sense of personal power" or are they responsible members of a community?

What is it that the admin and mods want from the members here?

I think they want everyone to be normal. Don't report EVERY, SINGLE THING that causes your knee to jerk. Stop being wannabe hall monitors just waiting for the opportunity to get a gold star for reporting someone for something ... anything.

Just hop on the board -- state a few insignificant opinions -- disagree with someone else's insignificant opinions from time to time -- then sign off and have a sandwich and a glass of milk.

Simply free yourself (speaking of folks in general ... not just you ... don't report me) from your addiction to Kleenex.

In over four years, of being a member here, I reported one person. I was even reluctant to do that, but felt it necessary.

It happens by people from all sides who have no real sense of personal power.
Considering that cereal_killer and some mods have told me they want members to report infractions, you're giving a very mixed message here.

Which is it?

Are you agreeing that people who report are "douche bag limp dick fags" "who have no real sense of personal power" or are they responsible members of a community?

I think they want everyone to be normal. Don't report EVERY, SINGLE THING that causes your knee to jerk. Stop being wannabe hall monitors just waiting for the opportunity to get a gold star for reporting someone for something ... anything.

Just hop on the board -- state a few insignificant opinions -- disagree with someone else's insignificant opinions from time to time -- then sign off and have a sandwich and a glass of milk.

Simply free yourself (speaking of folks in general ... not just you ... don't report me) from your addiction to Kleenex.

I corrected my response to imply people with no sense of personal power are those who neg, repeatedly. Those who love to neg. Not those who report posts, and your post here, is excellent, DriftingSand. :thup:

I reported every single post in this thread a couple of days ago, but I forgot to write them down on a notepad.

Now I have no idea what's being done about them, dang it. Maybe I should have read the thread.

Last edited:
`Sides, crude language is not considered an offense here as long as it has content to the OP.

It may not be an "offense" but it is offensive among people of good breeding and education. I would not consider expecting that language be censored here and would complain if it were. Nonetheless, it is indicative of a inability to think or express one's thoughts in a mature and thoughtful manner.

In short, its trashy and stupid. And, we all know what stupid trash is worth - nothing.

That's the choice the poster makes.

Oh fuck off, liar.

Did you already forget that you're posting about Planned Parenthood?

And, please, don't pretend you give a flying fuck about those kids. You've never cared about kids before - except if you can use them to further your own SICK agenda.

Seriously, you're among the sickest sickos on this board.

luddly liar strikes again

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

Yurt probably messed with the URL.

I fixed it. Enjoy reading his lies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=8063551
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

:eusa_whistle:

Folks can find quite a few at this link

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=8061116

i clicked the link and all it said was:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

:lol:

poor fakey, can never back up his claims, not even with a single post

why do you enjoy lying so much?

edit: [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] who always lies

Which is it?

I've been told to report infractions because they're not all caught. Since then, I've been called a paedophile six times and .....well, we all see where that went, don't we?

I've been told to report dupe threads. We all see where that went, don't we?

I'm beginning to think [MENTION=1]jimnyc[/MENTION] bought this place back.

if, big if, you've been called a pedo, then definitely report that. dupe threads, if we reported dupe threads the mods would have nothing else to do but merge threads. perhaps reporting 4 same threads, but two or three...meh.

also, i don't believe you. given your previous whiny thread about rules being broken and then having that thread moved to the FZ, i think you're just being a sensitive individual who can dish out but can't take it. the very fact you bash the former owner of this site only serves to prove my point.

Incredible. Especially since the posts were located and provided to me, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

There are indeed quite a few posting parties that use profanity that of course is always offensive. I believe they know better than that or should. When I was in school I was taught that only uneducated people with low self-esteem use profanity. I agree with that! There is no excuse to use it other than to show one's ignorance and lack of self-respect and respect for others. A person can get their thought across quite well without the use of profanity. Personal attacks also are offensive as again one can use common thoughts to express themselves while having a conversation or discourse with others without sounding like they are a wild, uncontrolled animal on the loose. When I speak I often use great passion to get my thought across and that's one thing, but to start a barrage of cussing and bad language is unwarranted from anyone. There are some folks who do use it and although they may make points worthy of response, if they get into serious attack-mode and start using profanity those posts may be ignored. Thanks for your posting on this matter!

I generally ignore or just skip over posts that depend on foul language because they almost always lack substance. The use of foul language is usually used to draw attention away from that fact and of course, it always fails.

nope, you ignore posts that prove you wrong.

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] It's against forum rules.

`Sides, crude language is not considered an offense here as long as it has content to the OP.

It may not be an "offense" but it is offensive among people of good breeding and education. I would not consider expecting that language be censored here and would complain if it were. Nonetheless, it is indicative of a inability to think or express one's thoughts in a mature and thoughtful manner.

In short, its trashy and stupid. And, we all know what stupid trash is worth - nothing.

That's the choice the poster makes.

Oh fuck off, liar.

Did you already forget that you're posting about Planned Parenthood?

And, please, don't pretend you give a flying fuck about those kids. You've never cared about kids before - except if you can use them to further your own SICK agenda.

Seriously, you're among the sickest sickos on this board.

luddly liar strikes again

Please don't flame my thread, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

cite an example starkey. just one.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

:eusa_whistle:

Post reported.

Is there any way for one to keep track of posts they've reported?

You can store the shortcut to the post by right clicking on the number of the post then clicking on copy shortcut. Copy and paste that and you can also see whether anything came of the report by clicking on it to see if the post is still alive.

Just paste the links in a word file with a short description and check on it later.

If you're reporting a lot of posts, I'd try to just ignore some of it. It only upsets you and when you report over and over I would begin to blow you off as a crybaby. Let some of it go. Fwiw.

Finally, an answer! Thanks, but I've already decided on another course. See above.

Incredible. Especially since the posts were located and provided to me
[MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

psssssst, retard, provided to you is not provided to me. i even PM'd you and you still have not cited on example where someone called you a pedo. i am sure you're lying, again.

and kindly stop trying to moderate this board. you do not own it, you do not run it, you do not mod it. if you want to run a board, go somewhere else. thank you.

i messed with the url in YOUR post jake......

:lol:

what a tard....tell me, how would i mess with a post you made jake?

jake blames me because he can't back up his claim....oh lordy, that's a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back