Multi quote replies

How would you suggest a poster respond if you have multiple points or questions in your post? Just respond to the first one and ignore the rest?
Just write out the reply in a oner, do the odd paragraph if it helps them. Or yes, just respond about the bit or part they consider important to them, of better still if they're into multi quotes, just don't reply.

Some feedback guys. I KNOW what I wrote, I DO NOT need to re-read what I wrote in snippet form, so please DO NOT multi quote one of my posts, I will not simply read it.

You do not sit in a pub with a friend having a conversation and reply to something they've said in a multi quote way.

Now, when someone does it, I will reply that I do not read multi quote replies. The reason why I'm posting this as feedback is, some idiots still carry on multi quoting after being told not to. Please don't be that thicko.

In fact, I wish the multi quote option on every site was scrapped, then it means the planet will have to have normal conversations on the internet.
It's called "spaghetti posting" and it's hard on the eyes. I scroll right past them.

Forum List

Back