Multi quote replies

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Some feedback guys. I KNOW what I wrote, I DO NOT need to re-read what I wrote in snippet form, so please DO NOT multi quote one of my posts, I will not simply read it.

You do not sit in a pub with a friend having a conversation and reply to something they've said in a multi quote way.

Now, when someone does it, I will reply that I do not read multi quote replies. The reason why I'm posting this as feedback is, some idiots still carry on multi quoting after being told not to. Please don't be that thicko.

In fact, I wish the multi quote option on every site was scrapped, then it means the planet will have to have normal conversations on the internet.

What is a multi-quote anyways? Different quotes from the same person or quotes inside quotes because I don't even know how to do that one.

When some libturd offers a post that’s kind of lengthy, I do break it up in replying. That way I’m not saying “no” to some part of the lbturd’s post which I don’t disagree with.

So without trying to dis the cave dweller, I will continue that practice when warranted. And if that means that the Neanderthal won’t read it, so be it. 👍

When some libturd offers a post that’s kind of lengthy, I do break it up in replying. That way I’m not saying “no” to some part of the lbturd’s post which I don’t disagree with.

So without trying to dis the cave dweller, I will continue that practice when warranted. And if that means that the Neanderthal won’t read it, so be it. 👍
When someone replies with a novel, I just answer the first question that's in it, then I watch them go crazy that I didn't answer all the questions.

Some feedback guys. I KNOW what I wrote, I DO NOT need to re-read what I wrote in snippet form, so please DO NOT multi quote one of my posts, I will not simply read it.

You do not sit in a pub with a friend having a conversation and reply to something they've said in a multi quote way.

Now, when someone does it, I will reply that I do not read multi quote replies. The reason why I'm posting this as feedback is, some idiots still carry on multi quoting after being told not to. Please don't be that thicko.

In fact, I wish the multi quote option on every site was scrapped, then it means the planet will have to have normal conversations on the internet.
aDditionally, when replying to multi-quotes it makes the guy using the technique look like a fool.

The right answer is to just rise above this sh-tfighting, to demonstrate a little maturity.

Not that I bother to multi-quote the fact is nobody really cares what you want. :dunno:
LOL...I avoid the use of that button because I don't know what it means and don't care. It's just one of the things I don't keep up with because of the ever-changing rules in addition to having little time to be here in the first place. I usually do a glance over, read a few OP's, and occasionally post to the ones I'm interested in. I also enjoy reading a few other member posts and clicking the "Like/ Agree" or "Laughter" buttons. The positive buttons only. I have never clicked a "thumbs down" button. I don't like to go negative, here or in real life. FWIW!!!! :lmao:

What is?
What is it you’re agreeing with exactly?
I hate that too.

You do? Why is that do you think?
I don't know why
Then why would you hate something if you don’t know why you hate it?
it's just always annoyed me.
Me too. It’s irritating as — well, actually, I don’t find it irritating.

😜

Forum List

Back