what is going on?

Relatively recently I have noticed that parts of my posts are coming up missing ....After getting everything down and posting my message...when I go back to review it I nortice parts of it missing...is this some kind of glitch or malevolous action on the part of someone?
It's a conspiracy, they are out to get you.

Deleting old threads and content is kind of like walking into a strange forest, except a sketchy bandit is following you at a distance and picking up all of the bread crumbs you left in order to know how and why you got to where you are, so then by the time you're lost nice and good, asking yourself how you got to wherever you are, you kind of have to rely on the perspective of the next sketchy bandit up the road some, whom you'll surely meet after the first sketchy bandit who was picking up all of the bread crumbs you left to remember your way veers off the path, as his task is complete. The next one is the one with the carrot and the stick in his back pocket.

Usually it just goes like, ''well, we went this way last time and nobody said anything so"

And then you're like ''umkay then.''

Well, I guess once in a while one might ask, ''wait, show me when we went this way last time and nobody said anything about it?''

But by then it's like, ''yeah...sorry...it's deleted for housekeeping so just roll with what I told you to roll with. By the way...do you like carrots?...here's a big juicy one...lemme just fasten it to this here stick I have and we can see if you can get to it...''

Sincerely,
Dave

Last edited:
Space aliens.

Forum List

Back