Reported Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way for one to keep track of posts they've reported?
That's a good question but I'm afraid the only one that will be able to answer you on that, Howey, is an administrator. I wonder how one can get a hold of them? Do they have a link somewhere here on the board?

Opening page at the bottom. All members in the board are listed. Moderators are color coded. Should be able to pm from there.

You can also @ them to draw attention to the question.

You report posts? You mean you report posts from advertisers spamming the board with offers of fake IDs, great kitchens, and cheap cell phones and stuff, right?

You report posts? You mean you report posts from advertisers spamming the board with offers of fake IDs, great kitchens, and cheap cell phones and stuff, right?

Hey...don't dis those kitchens.

I'm still waiting on my dream kitchen!

you must obviously report a lot of posts howey, as has been mentioned, use a note pad or make a word document on your computer to keep track of all the posts you report.

Is there any way for one to keep track of posts they've reported?

You might consider hiring a secretary from a temp agency. Just pay her (him?) what you believe the minimum wage should be and make sure you provide some good, Obamacare medical coverage. Tracking your reported posts ought to keep her (him?) plenty busy.

I don't think it has happened to me yet here, but on another site there are people who are constantly "If you keep it up, I am going to report you" and "You are reported" because you point out how inane their posts always are. It is really amusing how serious some people take it. They are usually the ones who also get upset that they cannot find out what action, if any, was taken on their reports.

For whatever it is worth, I think letting people track their reports like they do their posts as a function of the site or letting them know what action was or was not taken will just encourage people to barrage the mods with reported posts. When I was a mod somewhere, most every reported post boiled down to someone mad that someone else wasn't agreeing with them and was responding to their posts in a highly critical but fair way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back