Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

Oh, so you have decided it is just that easy?

Those same women and children will die at the hands of their terrorists. Is that what you want?

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Once they sort out their problems and subjugate all of the people over there, what keeps them from coming over here?

We've caused much of the problems over there. Those lands don't belong to us. We should leave them.

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.
Just as soon as we smack down the last of the Islamic War Machine and Islamic Terror Machine bitches...

Translation: Endless War.
------------------------------------------------ probably best if Endless war is done in muslim/ arab lands DShrute .

Fine, let them sort their own problems out. We don't belong in their lands. Radical Islam came about as a result of the West occupying Muslim lands. It's time to come home.

So Osama bin Laden was pissed at the US for helping throw the Russians out of Afghanistan?

Do you ever think before spouting garbage?

The West has no business occupying Muslim lands. It's Imperialism. It's time for revolutionary change in our foreign policy. It's time to move away from Empire-Building Imperialism. All nations that go the Imperialism route, eventually experience their downfall.

We're a shocking $21 Trillion in Debt and all over the world meddling in nations' internal affairs. There will be a reckoning. Let's not wait for the Collapse to force us to change our ways. Let's change our ways now.

PRESS RELEASES

Don't see it .............scroll down for monthly list of civilian casualties

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.
It is acceptable. The enemy shields themselves with civilians. If the civilians don't want to die by our bombs perhaps they should take on the enemy in their country rather than relying on us to do it.

It's war not a game of checkers

Just as soon as we smack down the last of the Islamic War Machine and Islamic Terror Machine bitches...

------------------------------------------------ probably best if Endless war is done in muslim/ arab lands DShrute .

Fine, let them sort their own problems out. We don't belong in their lands. Radical Islam came about as a result of the West occupying Muslim lands. It's time to come home.
Tell us, oh wise one... what Muslim lands were being occupied by the United States, prior to September 11, 2001 ?

We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point. We should remove all military presence from all Muslim lands. We don't belong there. It's time for us to end this Empire-Building Imperialism policy.

All nations that engage in Imperialism, eventually experience their downfall. We're deeply in Debt and all over the world dictating nations' internal affairs. A day of reckoning is coming. Let's end the policy before that day of reckoning comes.

PRESS RELEASES

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.
It is acceptable. The enemy shields themselves with civilians. If the civilians don't want to die by our bombs perhaps they should take on the enemy in their country rather than relying on us to do it.

Yes, killing & maiming innocent women & kids is 'justified & righteous.' Just as long it's the US doing the killing and maiming. Americans really do have a warped mentality when it comes to war.

It's a misguided mentality of arrogance, ignorance, and convenience. Somehow it's ok killing all those women & children. Because after all, it's the good ole U.S. of A doing it. The Permanent War indoctrination process has been that thorough and successful. It's very sad.

PRESS RELEASES

Yes, killing & maiming innocent women & kids is 'justified & righteous.' Just as long it's the US doing the killing and maiming. Americans really do have a warped mentality when it comes to war.

It's a misguided mentality of arrogance, ignorance, and convenience. Somehow it's ok killing all those women & children. Because after all, it's the good ole US of A doing it. The endless Permanent War indoctrination process has been that thorough and successful. It's very sad.
I see you put words in my mouth to justify your position.

Makes this discussion pointless. Bye

Tell us, oh wise one... what Muslim lands were being occupied by the United States, prior to September 11, 2001 ?

We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point. We should remove all military presence from all Muslim lands. We don't belong there. It's time for us to end this Empire-Building Imperialism policy.

All nations that engage in Imperialism, eventually experience their downfall. We're deeply in Debt and all over the world dictating nations' internal affairs. A day of reckoning is coming. Let's end the policy before that day of reckoning comes.
------------------------------- Thanfully its up to the thoughtful President Trump but i don't really disagree , Course i do think that eventually we will have to destroy the 'norks' , iran and maybe the 'chinese' eventually DSchrute !!

PRESS RELEASES

It's a misguided mentality of arrogance, ignorance, and convenience. Somehow it's ok killing all those women & children. Because after all, it's the good ole US of A doing it. The endless Permanent War indoctrination process has been that thorough and successful. It's very sad.
I see you put words in my mouth to justify your position.

Makes this discussion pointless. Bye

Hey, you did justify it. But you're certainly not alone. Too many Americans do that.

------------------------------- Thanfully its up to the thoughtful President Trump but i don't really disagree , Course i do think that eventually we will have to destroy the 'norks' , iran and maybe the 'chinese' eventually DSchrute !!

That's insane. A catastrophic Collapse will happen long before you 'destroy' all those nations. We're broke and spread way too thin. It's been all about the Imperialism. We decided we were gonna be an Empire and go all around the world dictating nations' internal affairs. But Imperialism doesn't usually end well for nations engaging in it. The US won't be an exception.

Where the hell was the "Ron Paul Institute" when Bill Clinton killed about 5,000 civilians in Bosnia when he was caught with his pants down?

i just speculate but like i said , its all up to the thoughtful USA President Trump who will probably be a 2 term President DSchrute !!

Where the hell was the "Ron Paul Institute" when Bill Clinton killed about 5,000 civilians in Bosnia when he was caught with his pants down?

The Institute hadn't been formed yet. But Ron Paul was very vocal back then opposing Clinton's unjustified 'Wag the Dog' War. Check out Youtube, and you'll find many videos of him ripping Clinton on it.

...We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point...
It's not a big number... you can do it.

...We should remove all military presence from all Muslim lands. We don't belong there...
Why do I get the impression that you're a Muslim?

That, or you do not fully appreciate the perpetual hostility with which Islam views The West.

We certainly do not belong there on a permanent basis.

We do, however, belong there as a war-fighting tactic.

It's called "Taking the fight to the enemy".

In effect, conducting all large-scale operations off-shore, rather than on our own soil.

...It's time for us to end this Empire-Building Imperialism policy...
If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left France when asked by DeGaulle.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Germany in the 1990s and early 2000s, after the Soviet Union had folded.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have released control of Japan back to the Japanese, after we had purged the fascist-militarists from power.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Iraq in-force; even if the timing sucked and even if we executed that poorly.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have granted Independence to the Philippines after WWII.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have turned-over control of Cuba to the Cubans in the early 20th.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would never have left Mexico after 1848-49, or 1916.

Oh, it's true that the United States was founded upon an ideology of Manifest Destiny and land-grabbing in the late 18th and throughout the 19th, but we've got ours now.

We really don't need the Lebensraum.

Or the oil.

But that doesn't mean that we slip into full-on-retard Paulite 19th Century Isolationism in a world of high-speed transport and instantaneous communications, either.

...All nations that engage in Imperialism, eventually experience their downfall...
This is true of ALL nations, irrespective of Imperialist tendencies at Point A or B in their history.

ALL nations eventually fall.

ALL.

But fighting your battles "forward" - on the soil of your enemies - is far better than fighting your enemies on our own soil.

It pushes back the Day of the Fall by another generation or two or three or four or ten or twenty.

Forward Fighting requires forward bases... for some months or years or for some decades...

But we always close them down, and bring our deployed units home, eventually... always.

...We're deeply in Debt...
True.

The Chinese hold most of that paper.

Another reason why they don't want to piss us off too badly.

Default on all that paper would wreck their economy.

...and all over the world dictating nations' internal affairs...
Pray, tell, which nations' internal affairs are we dictating, "all over the world" ?

( this ought to be good )

...A day of reckoning is coming...
Trying to make us afraid of Muslim third-world $hit-hole nations, Achmed?

Phukk 'em... and you, too, for trying to induce fear in the more weak-minded and chicken-$hit types amongst my fellow countrymen.

...Let's end the policy before that day of reckoning comes.
Oooohhhhh !!!

Real skeeered now !!!

"Millions for defense. Not one cent for tribute."

The United States does not allow pissant Muslim countries - nor pissant Muzzie-apologists and sleeper-cell types - to dictate its foreign policy and military strategy.

Was there anything else?

Last edited:

We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point...

...We should remove all military presence from all Muslim lands. We don't belong there...

In effect, conducting all large-scale operations off-shore, rather than on our own soil.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left France when asked by DeGaulle.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Germany in the 1990s and early 2000s, after the Soviet Union had folded.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have released control of Japan back to the Japanese, after we had purged the fascist-militarists from power.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Iraq in-force; even if the timing sucked and even if we executed that poorly.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have granted Independence to the Philippines after WWII.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have turned-over control of Cuba to the Cubans in the early 20th.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would never have left Mexico after 1848-49, or 1916.

Oh, it's true that the United States was founded upon an ideology of Manifest Destiny and land-grabbing in the late 18th and throughout the 19th, but we've got ours now.

Or the oil.

...All nations that engage in Imperialism, eventually experience their downfall...
This is true of ALL nations, irrespective of Imperialist tendencies at Point A or B in their history.

ALL.

But fighting your battles "forward" - on the soil of your enemies - is far better than fighting your enemies on our own soil.

It pushes back the Day of the Fall by another generation or two or three or four or ten or twenty.

Forward Fighting requires forward bases... for some months or years or for some decades...

But we always close them down, and bring our deployed units home, eventually... always.

True.

Pray, tell, which nations' internal affairs are we dictating, "all over the world" ?

Phukk 'em... and you, too, for trying to induce fear in the more weak-minded and chicken-$hit types amongst my fellow countrymen.

Oooohhhhh !!!

Real skeeered now !!!

The United States of America does not allow pissant Muslim countries - nor pissant Muzzie-apologists and sleeper-cell types - to dictate its foreign policy and military strategy.

Was there anything else?

Actually, i'm not Muslim. But i can see their point of view. The US is everywhere dictating nations' internal affairs. It's constantly telling other nations who their leaders will be. The Peoples of those nations don't really decide for themselves. They just end up with corrupt US Puppet Regimes. It is Imperialism. You may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality. And there will be a price to pay eventually. The bill will come due at some point.

Imperialist Nations usually fall from within. If we continue this Empire-Building agenda, we will experience a catastrophic Collapse. We're already $21 Trillion in Debt, and spread too thin. It can't be sustained. The way things are going, a Collapse will force us to change our ways. We'll have no choice but to scale things back and come home. Our Imperialist days will be over. But we don't have to wait for the Collapse to change things. We can change things now. I strongly recommend we do it.

...Actually, i'm not Muslim. But i can see their point of view...
Yes. It is fairly obvious to even the most casual observer of these exchanges that you can, indeed, see their point of view. Very, very clearly.

...The US is everywhere dictating nations' internal affairs. It's constantly telling other nations who their leaders will be. The Peoples of those nations don't really decide for themselves. They just end up with corrupt US Puppet Regimes. It is Imperialism. You may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality. And there will be a price to pay eventually. The bill will come due at some point...
You have already been asked to name these countries "all over the world" wherein we are dictating internal policy. Apparently, you are unable or unwilling to answer.

...Imperialist Nations usually fall from within...
Good thing for us we're not Imperialists, then, eh?

...If we continue this Empire-Building agenda, we will experience a catastrophic Collapse. We're already $21 Trillion in Debt, and spread too thin. It can't be sustained. The way things are going, a Collapse will force us to change our ways. We'll have no choice but to scale things back and come home. Our Imperialist days will be over. But we don't have to wait for the Collapse to change things. We can change things now. I strongly recommend we do it.
My, my, my... as bad as all that?

Goodness-gracious, Emmy Lou... what would Father Ron Paul say?

Newsflash, Slick...

Militant Islam is here to stay, and we're one of the primary targets; they hate our guts; always have; always will; it's just that they've been suppressed for some decades, until recently.

The roots of that hatred go back 1400 years, to when the ambassadors of Muhammed (Peanutbutterandjelly Be Upon Him) were laughed out of the court of Justinian in the early 7th, and the Muslim conquests of the subsequent 400-500 years, and the Crusades, and the Fight for Eastern Europe, afterwards.

That Muzzie hatred of The West is further fueled by two or three centuries of latter-day European Imperialism and Colonialism throughout most of the domains of Islam, and Islam, as a political and military force, going dormant for those intervening centuries and falling further and further behind Christendom, and then suddenly being free after WWII, waking up, realizing just how desperately "behind" The West it had fallen, getting pissed, and starting to play catch-up.

Paulites would have us retreat back into our shell while The Enemy builds up its strength like an offshore tsunami - unhindered by reefs and shoals and breakers.

A damned foolish idea, and a dangerous one, that the simple-minded fall-for all too easily --- after all, it's the Path of Least Resistance, isn't it?

As to cost - hell, when we run out of money, we default on our debt to China, thereby bankrupting them, and winning that one last aspect of the Cold War still on its feet.

Or some other approach, like identifying Paulites, and taxing them within an inch of their lives.

The time for Isolationism was the 19th Century.

That won't work any longer.

Better to run-up a high credit tab, than to have the Muzzies on our doorstep, as we would, if we were ever foolish enough to take your suggestion seriously.

Last edited:
i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

Those same women and children will die at the hands of their terrorists. Is that what you want?

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Once they sort out their problems and subjugate all of the people over there, what keeps them from coming over here?

We've caused much of the problems over there. Those lands don't belong to us. We should leave them.

You still have not answered my question. If we leave them alone over there, how long will it be before they subjugate all of the people and then come after us?

...We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point...

That, or you do not fully appreciate the perpetual hostility with which Islam views The West.

Or the oil.

But that doesn't mean that we slip into full-on-retard Paulite 19th Century Isolationism in a world of high-speed transport and instantaneous communications, either.

ALL.

True.

Oooohhhhh !!!

Real skeeered now !!!

The United States does not allow pissant Muslim countries - nor pissant Muzzie-apologists and sleeper-cell types - to dictate its foreign policy and military strategy.

Was there anything else?

Actually the Chinese don't even have the highest percentage of our debt. Last I checked they were #3 on the list behind Japan and ourselves.

...Actually, i'm not Muslim. But i can see their point of view...
Yes. It is fairly obvious to even the most casual observer of these exchanges that you can, indeed, see their point of view. Very, very clearly.

...The US is everywhere dictating nations' internal affairs. It's constantly telling other nations who their leaders will be. The Peoples of those nations don't really decide for themselves. They just end up with corrupt US Puppet Regimes. It is Imperialism. You may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality. And there will be a price to pay eventually. The bill will come due at some point...
You have already been asked to name these countries "all over the world" wherein we are dictating internal policy. Apparently, you are unable or unwilling to answer.

...Imperialist Nations usually fall from within...
Good thing for us we're not Imperialists, then, eh?

...If we continue this Empire-Building agenda, we will experience a catastrophic Collapse. We're already $21 Trillion in Debt, and spread too thin. It can't be sustained. The way things are going, a Collapse will force us to change our ways. We'll have no choice but to scale things back and come home. Our Imperialist days will be over. But we don't have to wait for the Collapse to change things. We can change things now. I strongly recommend we do it.
My, my, my... as bad as all that?

Goodness-gracious, Emmy Lou... what would Father Ron Paul say?

Newsflash, Slick...

Militant Islam is here to stay, and we're one of the primary targets; they hate our guts; always have; always will; it's just that they've been suppressed for some decades, until recently.

The roots of that hatred go back 1400 years, to when the ambassadors of Muhammed (Peanutbutterandjelly Be Upon Him) were laughed out of the court of Justinian in the early 7th, and the Muslim conquests of the subsequent 400-500 years, and the Crusades, and the Fight for Eastern Europe, afterwards.

That Muzzie hatred of The West is further fueled by two or three centuries of latter-day European Imperialism and Colonialism throughout most of the domains of Islam, and Islam, as a political and military force, going dormant for those intervening centuries and falling further and further behind Christendom, and then suddenly being free after WWII, waking up, realizing just how desperately "behind" The West it had fallen, getting pissed, and starting to play catch-up.

Paulites would have us retreat back into our shell while The Enemy builds up its strength like an offshore tsunami - unhindered by reefs and shoals and breakers.

A damned foolish idea, and a dangerous one, that the simple-minded fall for all too easily --- after all, it's the Path of Least Resistance, isn't it?

As to cost - hell, when we run out of money, we default on our debt to China, thereby bankrupting them, and winning that one last aspect of the Cold War still on its feet.

Or some other approach, like identifying Paulites, and taxing them within an inch of their lives.

The time for Isolationism was the 19th Century.

That won't work any longer.

Better to run-up a high credit tab, than to have the Muzzies on our doorstep, as we would, if we were ever foolish enough to take your suggestion seriously.

Well, i know i can't change you. You're all-in on the Permanent War Imperialism thing. And sadly, you're not alone. Most Americans are as well. It will likely take a catastrophic Collapse to force us to change our ways.

But the problems could be addressed before that happens. However, it doesn't look like our Government and most Americans are prepared to do that. I fully expect the constant meddling and Permanent War to roll on. Americans aren't ready for change. They haven't been humbled yet.

You still have not answered my question. If we leave them alone over there, how long will it be before they subjugate all of the people and then come after us?

So, Permanent War? Sorry, but i'm not all-in on that. It's time to scale things back and come home. We don't belong in those lands.

Forum List

Back