Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sadly, this 'Permanent War' Foreign Policy continues on.

Exemplified by the hundred and some odd people they’ve killed in the last 48 hours,the US is struggling mightily with the narrative that they are taking extraordinary care to limit the number of civilian casualties in the air war in Syria, and are rapidly losing any pretense of a moral high ground.

Indeed, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is noting that the soaring death toll from US airstrikes has now surpassed the civilian toll of the Assad government’s own airstrikes, which the US and other Western nations have condemned as indiscriminate and irresponsible.

Oftentimes, US officials have been so outraged at Syria’s “indiscriminate” air strikes that they’ve demanded regime change, and has railed at Russia and Iran for tolerating their tactics in bombing civilian targets. Obviously, the US never sees the same problem with its own massive killings...

US Is Killing More Civilians in Syria Air War Than Assad Is

PRESS RELEASES

Don't see it .............scroll down for monthly list of civilian casualties

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.

i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

is that a citation from yesterday's weekly Jumah feces fling?

Pretty sure you're one of those dumbed-down American Warmongers who truly believes Collateral Damage is 'righteous.' But only if it's the US killing innocent women & children. Sadly, you're like too many Americans. Your brains have been poisoned by the many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. All you know is war. It's tragic.

According to what I read, The UN estimates the Assad regime has killed over 220,000 of his own people. Now what were you saying?

Uh, it's a Civil War. So of course many Syrians have been killed by Syrians. Check out some American Civil War history sometime.

i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even more difficult for America to strike with point point accuracy when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

Last edited:

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.
-------------------------------------------- when President Trump decides to do that thats what we will do DSchrute,

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even worse when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

No, that's the problem. Most Americans have a very warped mentality when it comes to killing civilians. They've been indoctrinated on killing & maiming innocent women & children being 'acceptable', but only if it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

That's such a bizarre convenient mentality. The idea that killing & maiming children is somehow 'righteous' when the US does it, is just simply wrong. It's time to leave the Middle East. We shouldn't be there killing any civilians.

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even worse when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

No, that's the problem. Most Americans have a very warped mentality when it comes to killing civilians. They've been indoctrinated on killing & maiming innocent women & children being 'acceptable', but only if it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

That's such a bizarre convenient mentality. The idea that killing & maiming children is somehow 'righteous' when the US does it, is just simply wrong. It's time to leave the Middle East. We shouldn't be there killing any civilians.

I don't believe it is acceptable, not at all, it is unacceptable and many in the military are called to the carpet for it. Generals have apologized and there have been investigations when it happens. When was the last time you heard of any other nation apologizing for these types of events during war?

It still doesn't change the issue of intent. It's impossible to avoid collateral damage every time, but you try and avoid it every time.

Last edited:
PRESS RELEASES

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.
Where did you read that.........the surprise in a Cracker Jacks box................... I posted Centcom data and said I don't see the Collateral Damage.............They report Civilian Casualties every month and on any strike that does so.............So prove it.

The rebels and ISIS are holding civilians as human shields.

A sweep and clear method probably would cause less casualties for civilians, but more for friendly combatants.

I watched a video where a Syrian army soldier got his leg messed up pretty bad by an IED from a rebel.

PRESS RELEASES

Where did you read that.........the surprise in a Cracker Jacks box................... I posted Centcom data and said I don't see the Collateral Damage.............They report Civilian Casualties every month and on any strike that does so.............So prove it.

You're being delusional.

-------------------------------------------- when President Trump decides to do that thats what we will do DSchrute,

Sadly, Trump's all-in on the Permanent War agenda too. And that's very disappointing. I thought he might go a different route.

PRESS RELEASES

During the American civil war, battles were like football games. 2 teams squaring off on a field with guns instead of footballs. People would encircle the field with blankets to sit on, and picnic baskets, and umbrellas to provide shade. Bizarre.

That changed with the advent of the airplane. With it came targets to bomb, and those people in and around became collateral damage, and the blame was placed on the country that was willing to put their citizens in harm's way to begin with, and the citizens that supported their country's decision to go to war. The Enola Gay was the pinnacle.

And while you may think that it is barbaric for citizens to be included in acts of war, sometimes extreme measures are necessary to bring a permanent war to an abrupt end. Had we not hammered Japan, we'd still be fighting. One bomb didn't even do it. Think about that.
My Dad came home and raised me, because that war ended abruptly.

Last edited:
PRESS RELEASES

You're being delusional.
I asked you to back up your BS claims

I don't believe it is acceptable, not at all, it is unacceptable and many in the military are called to the carpet for it. Generals have apologized and there have been investigations when it happens. When was the last time you heard of any other nation apologizing for these types of events during war?

It still doesn't change the issue of intent. It's impossible to avoid collateral damage every time, but you try and avoid it every time.

Again, you're justifying it. You're doing it in a round-about fashion, but you're still doing it. We have no business killing a single civilian in these countries. We have no business being there at all. It's time to come home.

Forum List

Back