Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

PRESS RELEASES

Don't see it .............scroll down for monthly list of civilian casualties

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.
Where did you read that.........the surprise in a Cracker Jacks box................... I posted Centcom data and said I don't see the Collateral Damage.............They report Civilian Casualties every month and on any strike that does so.............So prove it.

You're being delusional.
I asked you to back up your BS claims

Centcom? Really? That's your 'proof?' Like the MIC would never lie. Laughable.

The rebels and ISIS are holding civilians as human shields.

A sweep and clear method probably would cause less casualties for civilians, but more for friendly combatants.

I watched a video where a Syrian army soldier got his leg messed up pretty bad by an IED from a rebel.

A 'Rebel' supported by the US, Saudi Arabia, and others. Probably an ISIS or Al Qaeda member.

PRESS RELEASES

Don't see it .............scroll down for monthly list of civilian casualties

Americans have become incredibly arrogant and ignorant. They actually believe 'Collateral Damage' is 'acceptable.' Many even believe it's 'righteous.' They truly believe killing and maiming women & children is perfectly fine, just as long it's the US doing the killing & maiming.

It's a very sad warped mentality. It's the result of many years of MIC and Government/Corporate Media indoctrination. Most Americans don't know anything but war. They've been raised on it. Most now fully support the 'Permanent War' agenda.

So what should we do? Let ISIS hide behind women and children while carrying out their jihad?

i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

Oh, so you have decided it is just that easy?

Those same women and children will die at the hands of their terrorists. Is that what you want?

and many of the supposed peaceful civilians are also 'islamic' maggots SCanadian .

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion?

Let me ask you a question (everybody) --- do you honestly expect people to swallow those articles whole, with no critical eye whatsoever as to its bullshititude, KNOWING that commercial media sensationalizes conflict in order to sell papers exactly because it's commercial?? :banghead:

Come off it. We've got posters infecting all over this board citing TROP and Pam Geller as if they were legitimate news sources. We have an infinite number of threads citing articles that never bothered to read past the bait headline, leaving us literates to point out where in the article the headline is exposed.
That's what I said! Basically. Liberals and their media interpret hate speech when it behooves them and then redifine it for the otheride. No liberal on here had a problem with the white girls being harassed because they wanted to make and sell burritos. Liberalism is a sickness on our society and if we let them call the shots it is going to be a miserable existence.

Now which large US city has now made it legal to shit in the street so the illegals and refuges will feel comfortable? What about Americans feeling comfortable? Oh no, Americans are labeled with Xenophobia, hate speech, racism etc etc etc. oh and pay us your money while we tell you how racist you are!

The rebels and ISIS are holding civilians as human shields.

A sweep and clear method probably would cause less casualties for civilians, but more for friendly combatants.

I watched a video where a Syrian army soldier got his leg messed up pretty bad by an IED from a rebel.

A 'Rebel' supported by the US, Saudi Arabia, and others. Probably an ISIS or Al Qaeda member.

and-? Did I say I approve of that? No I did not.

i know the history of some war and i know that sometimes there is collateral damage . I also know that these muslims will help create collateral damage so that they can report it and then point to it for publicity Dschrute .

Let's get out of the Middle East and stop killing women and children. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.
Just as soon as we smack down the last of the Islamic War Machine and Islamic Terror Machine bitches...

Those same women and children will die at the hands of their terrorists. Is that what you want?
-------------------------------- if if you are asking ME Admiral . yeah , war is said to be hell . I think it was designed to be hell until the 'euros' got involved sometime in the 20th century and tried to civilize war to no good success . I remember the success brought about by fighting war as it should be fought , see Dresden , Hiroshima and Nagasaki , Also , see the 'highway of death' built in 91 or 92 when the USA still knew how to fight war Admiral .

-------------------------------- if if you are asking ME Admiral . yeah , war is said to be hell . I think it was designed to be hell until the 'euros' got involved sometime in the 20th century and tried to civilize war to no good success . I remember the success brought about by fighting war as it should be fought , see Dresden , Hiroshima and Nagasaki , Also , see the 'highway of death' built in 91 or 92 when the USA still knew how to fight war Admiral .

Nailed it!

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Just as soon as we smack down the last of the Islamic War Machine and Islamic Terror Machine bitches...

Translation: Endless War.

------------------------------------------------ probably best if Endless war is done in muslim/ arab lands DShrute .

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even more difficult for America to strike with point point accuracy when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

What an asinine thing to say. I'm pretty sure that the US saying they didn't mean to kill the civilians means FUCK ALL to the families of those who are killed.

This is how you help radicalize terrorists. Killing people in a war you should not be involved in.

Americans are killing more civilians in the ME than ISIS is killing so it's difficult for you to claim any righteousness in your actions.

------------------------------------------------ probably best if Endless war is done in muslim/ arab lands DShrute .

Fine, let them sort their own problems out. We don't belong in their lands. Radical Islam came about as a result of the West occupying Muslim lands. It's time to come home.

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Once they sort out their problems and subjugate all of the people over there, what keeps them from coming over here?

Fine, let them sort their own problems out. We don't belong in their lands. Radical Islam came about as a result of the West occupying Muslim lands. It's time to come home.

So Osama bin Laden was pissed at the US for helping throw the Russians out of Afghanistan?

Do you ever think before spouting garbage?

Tell us, oh wise one... what Muslim lands were being occupied by the United States, prior to September 11, 2001 ?

Agreed. Better to fight Endless War (at least, its major engagements) "over there", than over here...

Over there, we can obtain 100-to-1 kill-ratios without batting an eye... great fun.

We are, indeed, inflicting higher civilian casualties than any of us are entirely comfortable with...

However, that's what happens, when you hide amongst civilian populations like chicken-$hits, rather than fighting in such a way so as to avoid such casualties...

Hell, imagine what sort of civilian casualties we could inflict if we were TRYING to kill civilians along with their Islamic Jihad fighter-scum...

We've inflicted far worse on our own kind... Dresden... Hamburg... Coventry... London... or on another kind we like better... Hiroshima... Nagasaki...

Perhaps you'd prefer we light-up Medinah or Mecca or Damascus or Tehran, and generate a few million casualties, rather than a few hundred or a thousand or two?

Say the word, Achmed...

Last edited:
Sadly, this 'Permanent War' Foreign Policy continues on.

Exemplified by the hundred and some odd people they’ve killed in the last 48 hours,the US is struggling mightily with the narrative that they are taking extraordinary care to limit the number of civilian casualties in the air war in Syria, and are rapidly losing any pretense of a moral high ground.

Indeed, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is noting that the soaring death toll from US airstrikes has now surpassed the civilian toll of the Assad government’s own airstrikes, which the US and other Western nations have condemned as indiscriminate and irresponsible.

Oftentimes, US officials have been so outraged at Syria’s “indiscriminate” air strikes that they’ve demanded regime change, and has railed at Russia and Iran for tolerating their tactics in bombing civilian targets. Obviously, the US never sees the same problem with its own massive killings...

US Is Killing More Civilians in Syria Air War Than Assad Is

And?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back