Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

According to what I read, The UN estimates the Assad regime has killed over 220,000 of his own people. Now what were you saying?

Uh, it's a Civil War. So of course many Syrians have been killed by Syrians. Check out some American Civil War history sometime.

very good -----you understand it is a Syrian civil war------Syrian Assad ----against the syrians

...We're in so many countries, i've lost count at this point...
It's not a big number... you can do it.

...We should remove all military presence from all Muslim lands. We don't belong there...
Why do I get the impression that you're a Muslim?

That, or you do not fully appreciate the perpetual hostility with which Islam views The West.

We certainly do not belong there on a permanent basis.

We do, however, belong there as a war-fighting tactic.

It's called "Taking the fight to the enemy".

In effect, conducting all large-scale operations off-shore, rather than on our own soil.

...It's time for us to end this Empire-Building Imperialism policy...
If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left France when asked by DeGaulle.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Germany in the 1990s and early 2000s, after the Soviet Union had folded.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have released control of Japan back to the Japanese, after we had purged the fascist-militarists from power.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have left Iraq in-force; even if the timing sucked and even if we executed that poorly.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have granted Independence to the Philippines after WWII.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would not have turned-over control of Cuba to the Cubans in the early 20th.

If the United States were an Imperial power, we would never have left Mexico after 1848-49, or 1916.

Oh, it's true that the United States was founded upon an ideology of Manifest Destiny and land-grabbing in the late 18th and throughout the 19th, but we've got ours now.

We really don't need the Lebensraum.

Or the oil.

But that doesn't mean that we slip into full-on-retard Paulite 19th Century Isolationism in a world of high-speed transport and instantaneous communications, either.

...All nations that engage in Imperialism, eventually experience their downfall...
This is true of ALL nations, irrespective of Imperialist tendencies at Point A or B in their history.

ALL nations eventually fall.

ALL.

But fighting your battles "forward" - on the soil of your enemies - is far better than fighting your enemies on our own soil.

It pushes back the Day of the Fall by another generation or two or three or four or ten or twenty.

Forward Fighting requires forward bases... for some months or years or for some decades...

But we always close them down, and bring our deployed units home, eventually... always.

...We're deeply in Debt...
True.

The Chinese hold most of that paper.

Another reason why they don't want to piss us off too badly.

Default on all that paper would wreck their economy.

...and all over the world dictating nations' internal affairs...
Pray, tell, which nations' internal affairs are we dictating, "all over the world" ?

( this ought to be good )

...A day of reckoning is coming...
Trying to make us afraid of Muslim third-world $hit-hole nations, Achmed?

Phukk 'em... and you, too, for trying to induce fear in the more weak-minded and chicken-$hit types amongst my fellow countrymen.

...Let's end the policy before that day of reckoning comes.
Oooohhhhh !!!

Real skeeered now !!!

"Millions for defense. Not one cent for tribute."

The United States does not allow pissant Muslim countries - nor pissant Muzzie-apologists and sleeper-cell types - to dictate its foreign policy and military strategy.

Was there anything else?

Actually the Chinese don't even have the highest percentage of our debt. Last I checked they were #3 on the list behind Japan and ourselves.

We're in very bad shape as far as an Imperialist Nation goes. Many Imperialist Nations throughout history, have collapsed while not being in as bad shape. We're drowning in massive Debt. Yet we're still running all around the world trying to dominate nations. It can't be sustained. A Collapse is coming. And then we'll be forced to give up our Imperialist aspirations.

According to what I read, The UN estimates the Assad regime has killed over 220,000 of his own people. Now what were you saying?

Uh, it's a Civil War. So of course many Syrians have been killed by Syrians. Check out some American Civil War history sometime.

very good -----you understand it is a Syrian civil war------Syrian Assad ----against the syrians

No, it's Syrians against Syrians. Just like the American Civil War was Americans against Americans. Point is, it was never any of our business. But we just had to meddle and try to force 'Regime Change.' It's exactly what's wrong with our Foreign Policy. We have to stop thinking we have the right to dictate to other nations who their leaders will or won't be. It's time for change.

No, it's Syrians against Syrians. Just like the American Civil War was Americans against Americans. Point is, it was never any of our business. But we just had to meddle and try to force 'Regime Change.' It's exactly what's wrong with our Foreign Policy. We have to stop thinking we have the right to dictate to other nations who their leaders will or won't be. It's time for change.

your thoughts are very incomplete. The situation in Syria is not confined to SYRIA-----Russia is involved----
Iran is involved -----even ISIS and a whole bunch of arab nations are involved. Syria is strategically located---
especially for the support of Russian and Iranian Imperialism-------try to wrap your head around WORLD
REALITY

Oh, so you have decided it is just that easy?

Those same women and children will die at the hands of their terrorists. Is that what you want?

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Once they sort out their problems and subjugate all of the people over there, what keeps them from coming over here?

We've caused much of the problems over there. Those lands don't belong to us. We should leave them.

You still have not answered my question. If we leave them alone over there, how long will it be before they subjugate all of the people and then come after us?

So, Permanent War? Sorry, but i'm not all-in on that. It's time to scale things back and come home. We don't belong in those lands.

You have no idea what Permanent War entails. Do you realize how few troops we actually have deployed around the world in terms of numbers? The military is tiny compared to what it once was.

Allow the the region's inhabitants to sort out their own problems. We shouldn't be killing any civilians over there. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Once they sort out their problems and subjugate all of the people over there, what keeps them from coming over here?

We've caused much of the problems over there. Those lands don't belong to us. We should leave them.

You still have not answered my question. If we leave them alone over there, how long will it be before they subjugate all of the people and then come after us?

So, Permanent War? Sorry, but i'm not all-in on that. It's time to scale things back and come home. We don't belong in those lands.

You have no idea what Permanent War entails. Do you realize how few troops we actually have deployed around the world in terms of numbers? The military is tiny compared to what it once was.
\

I believe that Trump is going to decide to ENLARGE the military. I do not believe that he will seek
a draft----he will just make military a little more attractive

\

I believe that Trump is going to decide to ENLARGE the military. I do not believe that he will seek
a draft----he will just make military a little more attractive

I had a foreign exchange student from Sweden in my class this past year. I heard on the news that Sweden instituted a draft. A few days later, her mom called her and told her she had been drafted.

I didn't read the article, I will tell you why, this is a false equivalency. Quite simply, when American inadvertently hits civilians; and I stress the word inadvertently, it bothers them and is a failure of mission. When Assad targets their own citizens he rejoices (until the Tomahawks rain down on them).

The difference is clear, one nation targets terrorists and unfortunately and regrettably, sometimes citizens are struck, a major error and unintended target. Other nations target citizens are part of their mission, America doesn't. Even more difficult for America to strike with point point accuracy when many of these maggots hide among civilians.

What an asinine thing to say. I'm pretty sure that the US saying they didn't mean to kill the civilians means FUCK ALL to the families of those who are killed.

This is how you help radicalize terrorists. Killing people in a war you should not be involved in.

Americans are killing more civilians in the ME than ISIS is killing so it's difficult for you to claim any righteousness in your actions.

What if.. everyone that could be potentially radicalized was dead? :eek:

Sounds like problem solved to me.

And peace marches on.

Check into how much the US spends on its Military, compared to the rest of the world. It's pretty shocking. The US is an extremely violent militaristic nation. By far the most violent in the world. I don't think our Founding Fathers envisioned that happening.

Check into how much the US spends on its Military, compared to the rest of the world. It's pretty shocking. The US is an extremely violent militaristic nation. By far the most violent in the world. I don't think our Founding Fathers envisioned that happening.

My father served in the military, I served in the military, two of my children, and two of their spouses served in the military.

Every time the proverbial shit hits the fan, the US military is called upon to fix it. It is expensive.

My father served in WWII, I served during the Gulf War, my son and son-in-law served in Afghanistan and my daughter will soon deploy to someplace that will be unpleasant and far from home.

We are not violent except when we need to be.

Sadly, this 'Permanent War' Foreign Policy continues on.

Exemplified by the hundred and some odd people they’ve killed in the last 48 hours,the US is struggling mightily with the narrative that they are taking extraordinary care to limit the number of civilian casualties in the air war in Syria, and are rapidly losing any pretense of a moral high ground.

Indeed, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is noting that the soaring death toll from US airstrikes has now surpassed the civilian toll of the Assad government’s own airstrikes, which the US and other Western nations have condemned as indiscriminate and irresponsible.

Oftentimes, US officials have been so outraged at Syria’s “indiscriminate” air strikes that they’ve demanded regime change, and has railed at Russia and Iran for tolerating their tactics in bombing civilian targets. Obviously, the US never sees the same problem with its own massive killings...

US Is Killing More Civilians in Syria Air War Than Assad Is

How bad the terrorists are for killing OUR people, how good the US is for killing THEIR people.... logical huh?

My father served in the military, I served in the military, two of my children, and two of their spouses served in the military.

Every time the proverbial shit hits the fan, the US military is called upon to fix it. It is expensive.

My father served in WWII, I served during the Gulf War, my son and son-in-law served in Afghanistan and my daughter will soon deploy to someplace that will be unpleasant and far from home.

Unfortunately, the US creates much of the problems in the world. And then it claims to have to fix those problems it created. The Middle East is a prime example of that. We've gone in there and destabilized the region and created bloody chaos. And now we're claiming we're gonna have to stay there forever 'fixing' the problems. It's just a sad vicious circle of endless war.

We create the problems, than we claim we have to kill more people in order to fix the problems. We just repeat the process over & over again. I used to think it was unintentional. But now i realize it's very intentional. The MIC needs Perpetual War. So it constantly creates chaos, and then it claims it must try and fix that chaos. The American People just need to demand a break in the vicious circle of war the MIC has created. Nothing will change until that happens.

Exemplified by the hundred and some odd people they’ve killed in the last 48 hours,the US is struggling mightily with the narrative that they are taking extraordinary care to limit the number of civilian casualties in the air war in Syria, and are rapidly losing any pretense of a moral high ground.

Indeed, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is noting that the soaring death toll from US airstrikes has now surpassed the civilian toll of the Assad government’s own airstrikes, which the US and other Western nations have condemned as indiscriminate and irresponsible.

Oftentimes, US officials have been so outraged at Syria’s “indiscriminate” air strikes that they’ve demanded regime change, and has railed at Russia and Iran for tolerating their tactics in bombing civilian targets. Obviously, the US never sees the same problem with its own massive killings...

How bad the terrorists are for killing OUR people, how good the US is for killing THEIR people.... logical huh?

It makes perfect sense to those who've bought into the Permanent War agenda. The US killing & maiming women & kids is somehow 'justifiable', and even 'righteous.' It is a very sad warped mentality.

Report: US Killing More Civilians In Syria Air War Than Assad Is...

BARRY'S UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-AUTHORIZED WAR...

Barry promised 'no boots on the ground'...then invaded Syria.

Last edited:
The rebels and ISIS are holding civilians as human shields.

A sweep and clear method probably would cause less casualties for civilians, but more for friendly combatants.

I watched a video where a Syrian army soldier got his leg messed up pretty bad by an IED from a rebel.

Most of the Muslims are also perfectly willing to put their women and children in harms way just so they can put pictures and videos of them online in order to try to recruit more and stir up more anti-American sentiment. It certainly worked on the OP.

It makes perfect sense to those who've bought into the Permanent War agenda. The US killing & maiming women & kids is somehow 'justifiable', and even 'righteous.' It is a very sad warped mentality.

The "permanent war" mentality is the Islamic way of life. They openly brag about how much they embrace death and war. The Middle East is a war torn shithole and will be for decades because of Islam, not because of anything else.

The "permanent war" mentality is the Islamic way of life. They openly brag about how much they embrace death and war. The Middle East is a war torn shithole and will be for decades because of Islam, not because of anything else.

Isn't it a US way of life?

WW2 1941-1945
Cold War 1945-1991
Korean War 1950-53
Lebanon 1958
Bay of Pigs 1961
Vietnam 1965-73
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983
Libya 1986
Panama 1989-90
Gulf War 1990-91
Somalia 1992-95
Haiti 1994-95
Bosnia 1994-95
Kosovo 1998-99
Afgahistan 2001 to present
Iraq 2003-2011
Libya 2011
ISIS 2014 to present

I didn't include all on this list.

Basically the US has been at war continually since 7th December 1941. There was a time like 1995-98 and 99-01 when there was less war, but still war, like Iraq and other places, but this was the quietest time, and that was because a Democrat was in the White House, but still... only quiet in American terms.

US politicians want world leaders who run their countries the way we do, which is unrealistic. We install them when we deem it necessary then end up sending in our military to take them back out when it doesn't work.

Then there are tje threats like Islamic Extremists who want to kill Americans for no other reason than we don't embrace Islam and because we BREATHE.

Unfortunately, the US creates much of the problems in the world. And then it claims to have to fix those problems it created. The Middle East is a prime example of that. We've gone in there and destabilized the region and created bloody chaos. And now we're claiming we're gonna have to stay there forever 'fixing' the problems. It's just a sad vicious circle of endless war.

We create the problems, than we claim we have to kill more people in order to fix the problems. We just repeat the process over & over again. I used to think it was unintentional. But now i realize it's very intentional. The MIC needs Perpetual War. So it constantly creates chaos, and then it claims it must try and fix that chaos. The American People just need to demand a break in the vicious circle of war the MIC has created. Nothing will change until that happens.

Every once in a while you come up with a very astute and informed observation. This is not one of them.

You like to parrot the liberal lines using buzzwords like "Perpetual War", "MIC", and "destabilized". It is too bad no one ever taught you the meanings of those words so you could see how wrong you are.

Forum List

Back