Reparations for Blacks

This thread is super gay

Remember there are millions that voted for Obama twice because of skin color and will vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Now, that's stupid.
:cuckoo:

You must be one of those dumbasses that think being black and having a vagina is a qualification.
You must be one of those guys who are obsessed with black people and have never seen a vagina

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?
That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are
You still havent addressed the point you didnt know what reparations actually meant. Dont try to deflect from that point.

I know damn well what they are symbolic of to you, and they are also meant for the people actually wronged and not their ancestors. I am addressing why blacks push for it today in spite the obvious stupidity of making all people pay for what very few whites and blacks did 160 years ago.

I am also pointing out how you like to boast about how accomplished and wealthy black men are, yet all I hear all day in the news is about how poor they are. Guess who is wrong?
Of course its symbolic. That doesnt make them less owed however. The people that were actually wronged would have passed that wealth down to my grandparents and put them in a better starting position in life and so forth and so on to me. I shouldn't have had to start further back because white people didnt want to take care of the debt when it occurred.

Blacks push for it today because its yet another issue whites pretend isnt relevant to the racial climate.

That you're further back isn't anyone's fault but your own, BOY.

This thread is super gay

Remember there are millions that voted for Obama twice because of skin color and will vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Now, that's stupid.

You must be one of those dumbasses that think being black and having a vagina is a qualification.
You must be one of those guys who are obsessed with black people and have never seen a vagina

I'm one of those that sees people like you voting for those reasons. You're one of those that votes that way to make yourself feel better or hoping you'll finally get some.

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You know whites, great. What makes you think whites owe YOU anything?

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.

You mentioned it earlier, your kids and their (free) education. Right on point.

I don't really care if you capitalize "blacks", it's your thing. However, you should capitalize "Americans".

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

You mentioned it earlier, your kids and their (free) education. Right on point.

I don't really care if you capitalize "blacks", it's your thing. However, you should capitalize "Americans".
I cant help all my kids have or are going to get academic scholarships.

I dont really care what you think I should capitalize. i capitalize Black because its important to me and americans is not.

That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are
You still havent addressed the point you didnt know what reparations actually meant. Dont try to deflect from that point.

I know damn well what they are symbolic of to you, and they are also meant for the people actually wronged and not their ancestors. I am addressing why blacks push for it today in spite the obvious stupidity of making all people pay for what very few whites and blacks did 160 years ago.

I am also pointing out how you like to boast about how accomplished and wealthy black men are, yet all I hear all day in the news is about how poor they are. Guess who is wrong?
Of course its symbolic. That doesnt make them less owed however. The people that were actually wronged would have passed that wealth down to my grandparents and put them in a better starting position in life and so forth and so on to me. I shouldn't have had to start further back because white people didnt want to take care of the debt when it occurred.

Blacks push for it today because its yet another issue whites pretend isnt relevant to the racial climate.

How can it be my fault I started further back when it was white people that decided to be bums and thieves and not pay my ancestors?

This thread is super gay

I'm one of those that sees people like you voting for those reasons. You're one of those that votes that way to make yourself feel better or hoping you'll finally get some.
So you're an ignorant dumbass. Shocker.

Like I said: :cuckoo:

How can it be my fault I started further back when it was white people that decided to be bums and thieves and not pay my ancestors?

Because you're a dumbass,.

You're on something here. I agree completely with you that slavery was wrong.
What you're wrong about is who should pay for reparations, since it's not whites that enslaved blacks and brought them here. You want reparations, fine... when you return to Africa, you'll be exactly where you need to be to raise that question.

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.

What you're wrong about is who should pay for reparations, since it's not whites that enslaved blacks and brought them here. You want reparations, fine... when you return to Africa, you'll be exactly where you need to be to raise that question.

Let him go to those tribal chiefs that sold his own people into slavery.

Even if you were correct whites initially purchased stolen goods therefore they are implicated. However reparations is not about the initial illegal transaction. Its about the centuries of continued slavery and lost wages. Either way your rationale fails. Africa has already given reparations which is not related to this question but whites such as yourself love to deflect to instead of addressing their whiteness being the point.

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.
Lol you poor little idiot :itsok:

Even if you were correct whites initially purchased stolen goods therefore they are implicated. However reparations is not about the initial illegal transaction. Its about the centuries of continued slavery and lost wages. Either way your rationale fails. Africa has already given reparations which is not related to this question but whites such as yourself love to deflect to instead of addressing their whiteness being the point.

Just like a black to think he should get something for nothing.

Lol you poor little idiot :itsok:

Poor little lying n*gger.

Let him go to those tribal chiefs that sold his own people into slavery.
Those people are not part of the US role in slavery and they have already provided reparations. How do you think I own land over there in Africa?

Why wait? Go right now, and take your kids with you. Ooooh riiight, you just can't leave freebies behind.

And when you get those "past due wages", are you gonna pay restitution to ancestors of soldiers killed freeing your ancestors? You know, it goes both ways.
I will wait just to make sure you feel bad. It must suck for you knowing so many Black people are more successful than you are.

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit
Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

"One has done". Those "ones" are dead. Nice try.
Nope. The US is still alive. Nice try white cave gibbon.

Did you, are you going, to pay of your grandfathers debts? Did you incur any of those debts personally? Are you stupid?

So you take from everyone?

Forum List

Back