Reparations for Blacks

conservative media have no right to exist
I dont doubt she said it but do you have a linked quote so I can see the context?

I said some conservative media.

Here is the link
All those links are to unreliable extreme conservative sites. That tells me she didnt say anything of the sort.

Of course, it's not important if is truth, but who said the truth.

You still believe she tripped while entering the her van because reliable leftist sites said so.
I never knew she tripped nor did I care. People trip all the time.

Too bad more racists don't feel that way.
Then they wouldnt be racists. Racists hate others having an opinion.

That is what they have in common with progressives.
They have that in common with the vast majority of conservatives. No wonder so many of them support the GOP.

Well, we have already determined you are a racist and not a conservative. Now what?
Are you one of those white people that think calling me a racist is going to stop me from going in on you?

One of those "white people"? You just can't help yourself, can you?

I dont doubt she said it but do you have a linked quote so I can see the context?

Here is the link
All those links are to unreliable extreme conservative sites. That tells me she didnt say anything of the sort.

You still believe she tripped while entering the her van because reliable leftist sites said so.

That's not the point.

You wouldn't believe even if there is a video of her saying it.

Like this one. This is exactly what she think of you.

Then they wouldnt be racists. Racists hate others having an opinion.

They have that in common with the vast majority of conservatives. No wonder so many of them support the GOP.

Well, we have already determined you are a racist and not a conservative. Now what?
Are you one of those white people that think calling me a racist is going to stop me from going in on you?

What is it I am supposed to be helping? Did you want me to sugarcoat if for you?

What is it I am supposed to be helping? Did you want me to sugarcoat if for you?

I want you to admit you are a racist.

Why? Would it make you feel better?

It might make you feel better, honesty and humility go a long way.

I feel great. I dont need to feel better to be honest. I am just wondering why you are so upset I called you white.

I feel great. I dont need to feel better to be honest. I am just wondering why you are so upset I called you white.

Who said I was upset? Do you have to attach your meanings to what I say? I am saying you are exactly what you accuse others of being. Pretty easy to understand, for some of us.

Who said I was upset? Do you have to attach your meanings to what I say? I am saying you are exactly what you accuse others of being. Pretty easy to understand, for some of us.
I'm doing to you what you are doing to me. I asked if you are one of those white people and you get all upset. I wouldnt get upset if someone asked me if I was one of those Black people.

Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.
So you take from everyone?

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.
Sounds like white people to me.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.
People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

It's not a waste of time to determine your opinion don't mean shit in a n*gger's back yard.

So you take from everyone?

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.
People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

It's not a waste of time to determine your opinion don't mean shit in a n*gger's back yard.
You cave gibbons never think anything is a waste of time. No wonder you are inbred.

Here is the link

Not really. Most people who are physically fit and alert almost never trip. It's been years since I last tripped over anything.

Here is the link

Not really. Most people who are physically fit and alert almost never trip. It's been years since I last tripped over anything.
OSHA disagrees with your often wrong opinion. Sorry.

Painful Statistics on Slips, Trips and Falls

"According to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), most general industry incidents involve slips, trips, and falls. They cause 15% of all accidental deaths, and are second only to motor vehicles as a cause of fatalities."

Here is the link

"According to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), most general industry incidents involve slips, trips, and falls. They cause 15% of all accidental deaths, and are second only to motor vehicles as a cause of fatalities."
That in no way refutes what I said and doesn't address how often a healthy person trips who doesn't abuse drugs and alcohol. Tripping isn't normal for healthy, alert adults. Among presidential candidates repeatedly tripping and stumbling is exceedingly rare, Roosevelt being the last president with a physical disability.

That in no way refutes what I said and doesn't address how often a healthy person trips who doesn't abuse drugs and alcohol. Tripping isn't normal for healthy, alert adults. Among presidential candidates repeatedly tripping and stumbling is exceedingly rare, Roosevelt being the last president with a physical disability.
Of course it refutes your silly statement. Healthy people trip all the time numerous times throughout the day.

You cave gibbons never think anything is a waste of time. No wonder you are inbred.

A racist and someone who can't respond with out childish name calling. You are a real winner.

A racist and someone who can't respond with out childish name calling. You are a real winner.
Thanks for the compliment. Yes I am a winner.

You spelled that wrong, you're whiner.

You spelled that wrong, you're whiner.
No winner is spelled with 2 n's and no w. I know you flunked out in 2nd grade but come on. You have had all this time to get your GED.

Forum List

Back