Reparations for Blacks

You were never a slave and no white American ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you shit.
My ancestors were slaves and you must be a retard if you think no white american ever owned a slave. The US owes me my ancestors wages. Tell your masters to pay up.
Your ancestors were slaves several generations ago. You aren't. You have not been wronged and nobody owes you shit.
Hey radish. I was wronged but that has nothing to do with reparations. My ancestors were wronged. I am here to collect that money they would have handed down to me had they been paid.
Then dig up those corpses and seek redress from them. Nobody today owes you shit.
That didnt make sense. Why did up corpses when you can simply give the money to the ancestors of those people? The US owes me my ancestors wages...with interest.
Because you say so? Covetousness will leave you impoverished and miserable your entire life because instead of being thankful for God's blessings, you're always feeling cheated and will spend your life in vain pursuits of money that doesn't belong to you.

I think it would be hard to figure out who's really an ancestor of a slave. Looking at obama, you might think he's owed reparations, but his daddy came to this country as a free man.

I think it would be hard to figure out who's really an ancestor of a slave. Looking at obama, you might think he's owed reparations, but his daddy came to this country as a free man.

That and a good many have no idea who daddy is

See? There is it. You HATE white people even those who fought and died to free your ancestors.

Man...that is some kind of fucked up.
Ok. Now youre whining. You really do expect me to believe white people fought the civil war to free Black people.
You clearly know NOTHING about the motivations of many Union troops. To not know many were motivated to fight because they wanted to end slavery, is proof of your ignorance and I suspect racism.

You hate. I get it.
Obviously you have decided that repeating your opinion is going to make it true. I can only say we now have to agree to disagree.
It is not opinion. It is fact. Get an education before posting.

Ever heard of Harriet Beecher Stowe? Yeah...thought so.

She wrote the book that lead to a huge abolitionist movement in North with her little book Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Who were the people responsible for the Underground Railroad? Where they white or black?

I expect more than a thank you for educating you. Send me that $5 million.
Harriet Beecher Stowe fought in the civil war? I need a link for that please.

I already told you to send me your banking information so I can deposit a check for $15 million. You just send me back $10 million.

You don't have 15 cents, BOY. Anything you have is because some white person that earned had it taken and given to you.

So blacks and Arabs sell blacks to slavery to British, French and Spanish colonies, and now so called ancestors are demanding reparations. Funny, that racist spunk is talking about 400 years of slavery... This country didn't existed 400 years ago.

When thief sells stolen goods and get caught, goods are usually returned to original owners. Well, it would be fair if blacks demanding reparations to be returned to their origins in Africa, their citizenship revoked and yeah, in that case I wouldn't mind paying them for the work of their enslaved ancestors. It would still be cheaper than giving them freebies from one century to another. If your allegiance is to Africa, what's wrong going back to Africa? Oh right, there are no whites there anymore who are going to pay for your college, housing, food stamps, X-box, Nike's and phones... only other Africans with the similar mentality, waiting for someone else to pay for their existence, or waiting to rob you from yours.
I would love to go back to Africa with my ancestors past due wages with interest. I intend on moving there anyway after my kids graduate high school and go to college.

Get to stepping, BOY. You won't be missed.

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You know whites, great. What makes you think whites owe YOU anything?

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit
Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?
That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are
You still havent addressed the point you didnt know what reparations actually meant. Dont try to deflect from that point.

I know damn well what they are symbolic of to you, and they are also meant for the people actually wronged and not their ancestors. I am addressing why blacks push for it today in spite the obvious stupidity of making all people pay for what very few whites and blacks did 160 years ago.

I am also pointing out how you like to boast about how accomplished and wealthy black men are, yet all I hear all day in the news is about how poor they are. Guess who is wrong?

It has nothing to do with success. It's pure plunder and those who perpetuate it are more evil than slavery itself.
Accepting the never paid wages of your ancestors with interest is plunder? Obviously you dont know what plunder is.
You were never a slave and no white American ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you shit.
My ancestors were slaves and you must be a retard if you think no white american ever owned a slave. The US owes me my ancestors wages. Tell your masters to pay up.
Your ancestors were slaves several generations ago. You aren't. You have not been wronged and nobody owes you shit.
Hey radish. I was wronged but that has nothing to do with reparations. My ancestors were wronged. I am here to collect that money they would have handed down to me had they been paid.

bullshit, pay for picking cotton would not have amounting to anything that generates wealth

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes combined with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.

He wants someone else to pay for the trip.

If that's only what it takes, I'll wire him money myself.

And will probably waste the effort since he'll never leave.

Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.

You ain't getting shit

He wants someone else to pay for the trip.

If that's only what it takes, I'll wire him money myself.

And will probably waste the effort since he'll never leave.

Sounds like the BLM mindset.

dipshit here wants his trust fund that obviously would have been generated from his cotton picking ancestors

Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?
That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are
You still havent addressed the point you didnt know what reparations actually meant. Dont try to deflect from that point.

I know damn well what they are symbolic of to you, and they are also meant for the people actually wronged and not their ancestors. I am addressing why blacks push for it today in spite the obvious stupidity of making all people pay for what very few whites and blacks did 160 years ago.

I am also pointing out how you like to boast about how accomplished and wealthy black men are, yet all I hear all day in the news is about how poor they are. Guess who is wrong?
Of course its symbolic. That doesnt make them less owed however. The people that were actually wronged would have passed that wealth down to my grandparents and put them in a better starting position in life and so forth and so on to me. I shouldn't have had to start further back because white people didnt want to take care of the debt when it occurred.

Blacks push for it today because its yet another issue whites pretend isnt relevant to the racial climate.

Forum List

Back