Reparations for Blacks

You know whites, great. What makes you think whites owe YOU anything?

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.
So you take from everyone?
Everyone that pays taxes will be paying for reparations just like they did with the Japanese.
But what if it turns out blacks owe white slave owners descendants?

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
What about it? If they owned white slaves then those descendants are owed as well.
That wasn't my point.

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.
Sounds like white people to me.

You don't "hear" well then.
I hear great. Only whites believe in manifest destiny.

Only whites earn what they have. Blacks want it given to them or they'll join a BLM group and steal it in the next "protest".
Whites have never earned what they have. Dont make me laugh.

I cant help all my kids have or are going to get academic scholarships.

They earned it and that's great.

Do you, by the way know who pays for that academic scholarship?

I dont really care what you think I should capitalize. i capitalize Black because its important to me and americans is not.

That's self evident.
Various Black organizations pay for the scholarships. Why do you ask?

Not really important, just curious. Congrats.

Still curious thought, why not scholarships from usual places?
Usual places like what? Those are usual places to me.

You must be one of those guys who are obsessed with black people and have never seen a vagina

I'm one of those that sees people like you voting for those reasons. You're one of those that votes that way to make yourself feel better or hoping you'll finally get some.
So you're an ignorant dumbass. Shocker.

Like I said: :cuckoo:

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.
Lol you poor little idiot :itsok:

Poor little lying n*gger.
:itsok:

Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

Everyone that pays taxes will be paying for reparations just like they did with the Japanese.
But what if it turns out blacks owe white slave owners descendants?

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
What about it? If they owned white slaves then those descendants are owed as well.
That wasn't my point.

What was your point?

So you're an ignorant dumbass. Shocker.

Like I said: :cuckoo:

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.

You're on something here. I agree completely with you that slavery was wrong.
What you're wrong about is who should pay for reparations, since it's not whites that enslaved blacks and brought them here. You want reparations, fine... when you return to Africa, you'll be exactly where you need to be to raise that question.

Let him go to those tribal chiefs that sold his own people into slavery.
Those people are not part of the US role in slavery and they have already provided reparations. How do you think I own land over there in Africa?

Prove you own land in Africa.
Who should I prove it to? If its you I dont really like to waste my time like that.

Post the information on here and prove you own land in Africa. Let us ALL see it.

Since you won't provide then proof, that's proof you're a liar. You're black, we all knew you were before you proved it.

I wouldn't go that far and call him a liar. Having land abroad is not unusual.

I'm just skeptical about ownership of anything where there is no rule of the law, which is case for many African countries.

Let him go to those tribal chiefs that sold his own people into slavery.
Those people are not part of the US role in slavery and they have already provided reparations. How do you think I own land over there in Africa?

Prove you own land in Africa.
Who should I prove it to? If its you I dont really like to waste my time like that.

Post the information on here and prove you own land in Africa. Let us ALL see it.

Since you won't provide then proof, that's proof you're a liar. You're black, we all knew you were before you proved it.

I wouldn't go that far and call him a liar. Having land abroad is not unusual.

I'm just skeptical about ownership of anything where there is no rule of the law, which is case for many African countries.
I'm surprised he thought he was important enough for me to desire to "prove" something to him. :laugh:

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.
People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

Too bad more racists don't feel that way.

Then they wouldnt be racists. Racists hate others having an opinion.

That is what they have in common with progressives.

They have that in common with the vast majority of conservatives. No wonder so many of them support the GOP.

Is that why Hillary is saying that some conservative media have no right to exist?

They have that in common with the vast majority of conservatives. No wonder so many of them support the GOP.

Well, we have already determined you are a racist and not a conservative. Now what?

Well, we have already determined you are a racist and not a conservative. Now what?
Are you one of those white people that think calling me a racist is going to stop me from going in on you?

conservative media have no right to exist
I dont doubt she said it but do you have a linked quote so I can see the context?

I said some conservative media.

Here is the link
All those links are to unreliable extreme conservative sites. That tells me she didnt say anything of the sort.

Of course, it's not important if is the truth, but who said the truth.

You still believe she tripped while entering the her van because reliable leftist sites said so.

Forum List

Back