Reparations for Blacks

You must be one of those dumbasses that think being black and having a vagina is a qualification.
You must be one of those guys who are obsessed with black people and have never seen a vagina

I'm one of those that sees people like you voting for those reasons. You're one of those that votes that way to make yourself feel better or hoping you'll finally get some.
So you're an ignorant dumbass. Shocker.

Like I said: :cuckoo:

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.
Lol you poor little idiot :itsok:

Poor little lying n*gger.
Of course its symbolic. That doesnt make them less owed however. The people that were actually wronged would have passed that wealth down to my grandparents and put them in a better starting position in life and so forth and so on to me. I shouldn't have had to start further back because white people didnt want to take care of the debt when it occurred.

Blacks push for it today because its yet another issue whites pretend isnt relevant to the racial climate.

You're on something here. I agree completely with you that slavery was wrong.
What you're wrong about is who should pay for reparations, since it's not whites that enslaved blacks and brought them here. You want reparations, fine... when you return to Africa, you'll be exactly where you need to be to raise that question.

Let him go to those tribal chiefs that sold his own people into slavery.
Those people are not part of the US role in slavery and they have already provided reparations. How do you think I own land over there in Africa?

Prove you own land in Africa.

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You know whites, great. What makes you think whites owe YOU anything?

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

I thought you could read. I already said my children are stopping me.
So you take from everyone?

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

You said you'll go to Africa. What's stopping you from going today? Wait, let me guess... freebies.
Any whites that are american and pay taxes owe. When the reparations are paid its not from the pocket of all you poor whites. Its the collective buying power your taxes fund with the rest of americans.

Everyone that pays taxes will be paying for reparations just like they did with the Japanese.

Everyone that pays taxes will be paying for reparations just like they did with the Japanese.

That cuts out blacks.

You must be one of those guys who are obsessed with black people and have never seen a vagina

I'm one of those that sees people like you voting for those reasons. You're one of those that votes that way to make yourself feel better or hoping you'll finally get some.

Identifying why you did what you did means I see the truth. You refusing to acknowledge it makes you a liar.

Of course its symbolic. That doesnt make them less owed however. The people that were actually wronged would have passed that wealth down to my grandparents and put them in a better starting position in life and so forth and so on to me. I shouldn't have had to start further back because white people didnt want to take care of the debt when it occurred.

Blacks push for it today because its yet another issue whites pretend isnt relevant to the racial climate.

What you're wrong about is who should pay for reparations, since it's not whites that enslaved blacks and brought them here. You want reparations, fine... when you return to Africa, you'll be exactly where you need to be to raise that question.

Those people are not part of the US role in slavery and they have already provided reparations. How do you think I own land over there in Africa?

Who should I prove it to? If its you I dont really like to waste my time like that.

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.
Sounds like white people to me.

That cuts out blacks.
Great idea. Blacks shouldnt have to pay taxes for 25 years at least as part of the deal.

Who should I prove it to? If its you I dont really like to waste my time like that.

Post the information on here and prove you own land in Africa. Let us ALL see it.

Since you won't provide then proof, that's proof you're a liar. You're black, we all knew you were before you proved it.

You don't "hear" well then.

Post the information on here and prove you own land in Africa. Let us ALL see it.

Since you won't provide then proof, that's proof you're a liar. You're black, we all knew you were before you proved it.
You must be an idiot if you think I would do that. Is it your whiteness that makes you stupid or were you dropped on your head?

I hear great. Only whites believe in manifest destiny.

That cuts out blacks.
Great idea. Blacks shouldnt have to pay taxes for 25 years at least as part of the deal.

Shouldn't have to? More like already don't with the all the welfare programs they take part in. Not only do they already not pay, they benefit from handouts funded by the white people that do.

You must be an idiot if you think I would do that. Is it your whiteness that makes you stupid or were you dropped on your head?

You must be an idiot if you think that I'll take your word that you do. Is it your blackness that makes you an idiot? Wait, I know the answer to that is yes.

I hear great. Only whites believe in manifest destiny.

Only whites earn what they have. Blacks want it given to them or they'll join a BLM group and steal it in the next "protest".

That cuts out blacks.

Shouldn't have to? More like already don't with the all the welfare programs they take part in. Not only do they already not pay, they benefit from handouts funded by the white people that do.
How come no one ever told me that? Hell the nations welfare capital is 98% white. You must not know what you are talking about as usual white boy.

But what if it turns out blacks owe white slave owners descendants?

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.

You must be an idiot if you think that I'll take your word that you do. Is it your blackness that makes you an idiot? Wait, I know the answer to that is yes.
I never asked you to take my word. Youre white so what you believe or dont believe is not my concern. That would be like worrying about what the gibbon at the zoo thought about my clothes.

But what if it turns out blacks owe white slave owners descendants?

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
What about it? If they owned white slaves then those descendants are owed as well.

I cant help all my kids have or are going to get academic scholarships.

They earned it and that's great.

Do you, by the way know who pays for that academic scholarship?

I dont really care what you think I should capitalize. i capitalize Black because its important to me and americans is not.

That's self evident.
Various Black organizations pay for the scholarships. Why do you ask?

Not really important, just curious. Congrats.

Still curious thought, why not scholarships from usual places?

Forum List

Back