Reparations for Blacks

I would love to go back to Africa with my ancestors past due wages with interest. I intend on moving there anyway after my kids graduate high school and go to college.

Why wait? Go right now, and take your kids with you. Ooooh riiight, you just can't leave freebies behind.

And when you get those "past due wages", are you gonna pay restitution to ancestors of soldiers killed freeing your ancestors? You know, it goes both ways.
I will wait just to make sure you feel bad. It must suck for you knowing so many Black people are more successful than you are.

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit
Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?
That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

Why wait? Go right now, and take your kids with you. Ooooh riiight, you just can't leave freebies behind.

And when you get those "past due wages", are you gonna pay restitution to ancestors of soldiers killed freeing your ancestors? You know, it goes both ways.
I will wait just to make sure you feel bad. It must suck for you knowing so many Black people are more successful than you are.

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit
Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?
That has nothing to do with point though. Your dumb ass thought reparations had something to do with success.

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

the push by blacks for reparations has largely to do with the wealth gap, if you don't know that you are really stupid. Apparently you don't since you keep saying how successful black men are
You still havent addressed the point you didnt know what reparations actually meant. Dont try to deflect from that point.

I would love to go back to Africa with my ancestors past due wages with interest. I intend on moving there anyway after my kids graduate high school and go to college.

No, it doesn't suck. I'm actually happy to see blacks who are successful in what they do. In my line of work, there aren't many, but those I know are damn good ones, they're earning their pay, and not whining about slavery and reparations because they got away from leftist demagogy and shackles that were keeping them down.

By the way, capitalizing word "black" makes you look very smart. Keep up with good work. :clap:

No, it doesn't suck. I'm actually happy to see blacks who are successful in what they do. In my line of work, there aren't many, but those I know are damn good ones, they're earning their pay, and not whining about slavery and reparations because they got away from leftist demagogy and shackles that were keeping them down.

By the way, capitalizing word "black" makes you look very smart. Keep up with good work. :clap:
There are many in my line of work. I dont know anyone that whines about reparations. Its always white boys that bring up the topic then get mad when Blacks voice their opinions.

I had no idea that capitalizing the word Black made me look intelligent. I just do it out of habit not to make anyone feel like I am smarter for doing so.

There are many in my line of work. I dont know anyone that whines about reparations. Its always white boys that bring up the topic then get mad when Blacks voice their opinions.
Why would whites bring up the reparations?

I had no idea that capitalizing the word Black made me look intelligent.
It doesn't.

I just do it out of habit not to make anyone feel like I am smarter for doing so.
The "habit" makes you look anything but smarter for doing so.

Last edited:
Why would whites bring up the reparations?

I had no idea that capitalizing the word Black made me look intelligent.
It doesn't.

I just do it out of habit not to make anyone feel like I am smarter for doing so.
The "habit" makes you look anything by smarter for doing so.
You probably should ask the white OP of this thread.

Why did you say it did make me look intelligent?

Good. That was never my intent anyway. I just love giving the word Black capitalization.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

It has nothing to do with success. It's pure plunder and those who perpetuate it are more evil than slavery itself.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

It has nothing to do with success. It's pure plunder and those who perpetuate it are more evil than slavery itself.
Accepting the never paid wages of your ancestors with interest is plunder? Obviously you dont know what plunder is.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

Accepting the never paid wages of your ancestors with interest is plunder? Obviously you dont know what plunder is.
You were never a slave and no white American ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you shit.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

You were never a slave and no white American ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you shit.
My ancestors were slaves and you must be a retard if you think no white american ever owned a slave. The US owes me my ancestors wages. Tell your masters to pay up.

He didn't brought up reparations. He brought up the news of UN talking about reparations.
Because I know you wouldn't get it. Just like you're not getting it now.
Good. That was never my intent anyway. I just love giving the word Black capitalization.
Anything BUT smarter.

Hey, it's about time that you start with insults.

My ancestors were slaves and you must be a retard if you think no white american ever owned a slave. The US owes me my ancestors wages. Tell your masters to pay up.
Your ancestors were slaves several generations ago. You aren't. You have not been wronged and nobody owes you shit.

He didn't brought up reparations. He brought up the news of UN talking about reparations.
Because I know you wouldn't get it. Just like you're not getting it now.
Anything BUT smarter.

Hey, it's about time that you start with insults.
Thats was pretty stupid of you. The OP brought up reparations by bringing up the article.

That was also pretty stupid of you. You thought by saying I looked smart i wouldnt get it? Why are you wasting brain cycles on such nonsense?

When you say dumb things I am inclined to point them out.

Your ancestors were slaves several generations ago. You aren't. You have not been wronged and nobody owes you shit.
Hey radish. I was wronged but that has nothing to do with reparations. My ancestors were wronged. I am here to collect that money they would have handed down to me had they been paid.

Thats was pretty stupid of you. The OP brought up reparations by bringing up the article.
Nope, the article brought up the reparations. The OP brought up the article.

That was also pretty stupid of you. You thought by saying I looked smart i wouldnt get it? Why are you wasting brain cycles on such nonsense?
And you still don't get it.

The only think you point to so far is that you can't see further from your nose.

Anyways, I don't think there will be any reparations. Does that mean you're not going back to Africa?

Nope, the article brought up the reparations. The OP brought up the article.

And you still don't get it.

The only think you point to so far is that you can't see further from your nose.

Anyways, I don't think there will be any reparations. Does that mean you're not going back to Africa?
Read your first comment to yourself until you figure out what you just said.

There is nothing to get.

No. I point out all of your dumb comments.

Knowing whites I'm sure thats true. No that wont stop me from going to Africa. Me going there has nothing to do with reparations.

Hey radish. I was wronged but that has nothing to do with reparations. My ancestors were wronged. I am here to collect that money they would have handed down to me had they been paid.
Then dig up those corpses and seek redress from them. Nobody today owes you shit.

Then dig up those corpses and seek redress from them. Nobody today owes you shit.
That didnt make sense. Why did up corpses when you can simply give the money to the ancestors of those people? The US owes me my ancestors wages...with interest.

Forum List

Back