Reparations for Blacks

It's how his kind operates. Has something given to them and think they earned it.
Sounds like white people to me.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.
People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

It's not a waste of time to determine your opinion don't mean shit in a n*gger's back yard.
You cave gibbons never think anything is a waste of time. No wonder you are inbred.

There are things that are a waste of time. Expecting most blacks to do for themselves instead of blaming slavery. Thinking blacks will stop having bastard children at a 3/4 rate. That's two of many.

That sounds racist. Should a racist be allowed an opinion? I bet you would say no.
People form different beliefs after reading my words. Everyone has an opinion and there is no one that can stop them from having one so its a waste of time to debate if they should be "allowed" one.

It's not a waste of time to determine your opinion don't mean shit in a n*gger's back yard.
You cave gibbons never think anything is a waste of time. No wonder you are inbred.

A racist and someone who can't respond with out childish name calling. You are a real winner.
Thanks for the compliment. Yes I am a winner.

You couldn't win in a contest where you were the only contestant.

Forum List

Back