Rep. Hinchey: Bush ‘intentionally let Bin Laden get away’

Link
Excerpt:
The Bush bastards permitted the world's most notorious terrorist mastermind to escape because they needed additional justification to invade Iraq, according to a Democratic lawmaker from New York.

Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) leveled the allegation during an interview Monday afternoon. "Look what happened with regard to our invasion into Afghanistan, how we apparently intentionally let bin Laden get away," he said. "How we intentionally did not follow the Taliban and al-Qaeda as they were escaping. That was done by the previous administration because they knew very well that if they would capture al-Qaeda, there would be no justification for an invasion in Iraq." "They deliberately let Osama bin Laden get away?" asked an incredulous David Shuster. "You really believe that?" "Yes, I do," Hinchey replied. "There's no question about that."

Wow! - a Democrat with a set of stones!

Yep...Bush was right there in Tora Bora, Bin Laden in his sights, with his faithful sidekick Dick Cheney as his spotter and then George said "What do you think Dick, should we let let him go to fuck over the President in 2009?"

Canuck...put a sock in it.

Good GOD, NO! Do you know where they've been and what they do? Why would you wanna risk catching what they've got? :funnyface:

we know Trojan :lol:

I wouldn't screw a liberal with Bill Clinton's willie.

when Bin Laden was plotting the 9-11 attack..............

clinton_arrested.jpg

clinton_memorial.jpg

Well I guess if your gonna string Bush up for losing OBL you can hang Cllinton and his possee right alongside em.

There was a big dust up a few years ago on the news about how Clinton and his possee had several chances to get the SOB and didn't take em. Does that make them as guilty as Bush????

Personally I think the dudes dead and has been for years. Whens the last time he appeared in one of his killer video's???

Last edited:
when the topic is Bush I find that most Wing-Cons have Obama and Clinton derangement syndrome.....they simply can not help themselves from invoking their names!

Well I guess if your gonna string Bush up for losing OBL you can hang Cllinton and his possee right alongside em.

There was a big dust up a few years ago on the news about how Clinton and his possee had several chances to get the SOB and didn't take em. Does that make them as guilty as Bush????

Personally I think the dudes dead and has been for years. Whens the last time he appeared in one of his killer video's???

there's a reason no one can find UBL. and it's not political. if bubba gets him, and he should have, no 9-11 iraq or afghan.

will Osama try??? not a chance. way over his head. the dums back then changed their minds on Iraq. libtards do that. they said go to afghan grab UBL and beat it home. why didn't that work???

USB was spotted earlier this year.

Funny. I could say the same of you Jay man.

Everytime someone mentions OL'BO, you invoke Bush's name. Kinda funny how that works doncha know???

OBL is living on the Bush ranch in Texas, disguised as a mexican worker.
Bush cannot stand for Obama to catch OBL.

Funny. I could say the same of you Jay man.

Everytime someone mentions OL'BO, you invoke Bush's name. Kinda funny how that works doncha know???

you could say it.... but proving it would be another thing - why don't you find a Obama thread and find a post that proves you right for the first time in your life?

no luck yet huh Claudette?...... I only post every weekday for at least 4 hours a day so you shouldn't really be having a problem!

And DoCockAss gave us Willie Horton... And if I recall, you were a "racist" (of course) if you said ANYTHING about that.

you could say it.... but proving it would be another thing

when the topic is Bush I find that most Wing-Cons have Obama and Clinton derangement syndrome.....they simply can not help themselves from invoking their names!

Hey Jay the Dumbfuck... here's one just a couple a posts up.

Poor old Lonestar won't read Dubya's own words.

Saying Osama wasn't a priority at that moment isn't exactly letting the fucker get away. Now is it? You stupid fuck! You dumbass Canadians need to learn to mind you own business. Tell me how many Candians are fighting in Afghanistan?

Senate report: Bin Laden was 'within grasp' - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

Senate report: Bin Laden was ‘within our grasp’

WASHINGTON - Osama bin Laden was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force, a Senate report says.

Do you read what you post?

At the time, Rumsfeld expressed concern that a large U.S. troop presence might fuel a backlash and he and some others said the evidence was not conclusive about bin Laden's location.

Thanks Soggy. I had to get off as I do have a life.

Yeah, Jayman sure likes to bring Bush up everytime there is someone criticizes OL'BO. I guess he will be busy with that for quite some time to come. Lilke 3 years doncha know.

Forum List

Back