Rep. Hinchey: Bush ‘intentionally let Bin Laden get away’

another two posts filled with so much about the topic at hand...... but thanx for the bumps anyways!

LOL! The "topic" at hand was you quoting some fucking asstard because you happen to be politically of a like mind with his asstarded comment.

:lol::lol::lol:

You are indeed a failure here CanSchmuck.

not really....as long as I annoy the shit out of morons like you and lonestar to the point you have to post then I keep winning. :cool:

another two posts filled with so much about the topic at hand...... but thanx for the bumps anyways!

LOL! The "topic" at hand was you quoting some fucking asstard because you happen to be politically of a like mind with his asstarded comment.

not really....as long as I annoy the shit out of morons like you and lonestar to the point you have to post then I keep winning. :cool:

Annoy me?

Man are you a self congratulatory tool.

No no shit brain.

You amuse me.

You have no valid points to make and you barely grunt out 95% of the stupid shit you do post.

By all means, keep up that massively inferior work!

bush-pearl-harbor.jpg

whatever happened to those pesky WMD's that Rummy, Condi and Dick thought were sure to be found in Iraq?

Annoy me?

No no shit brain.

You amuse me.

You have no valid points to make and you barely grunt out 95% of the stupid shit you do post.

oh yes!.....another shout out from a veritable Da Vinci of the posting world - what a turd covered in burnt hair! :lol:

[SIZE=+1]Jayboy Canuckstain Admits Sex with Tiger Woods[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
In a surprise announcement today, the liberal Hack site AllHatNoCattle.com revealed that their major distributer of useless bullshit, Jayboy Canuckstain, has admited to having had sex with Tiger Woods on multiple occasions. According to sources inside the hack site, Jayboy found the affair to be "exciting at first", but Tiger would often slip out quietly in the early hours and never return his phone calls the next day. Stay tuned for further developments as they happen.

no thread of mine would be complete without an original post by Dr. House - unfortunately (and like so many of his other posts) the link in his post goes nowhere.....one must wonder when he will back up anything he ever posts with a link to an actual story.

You don't like my original work, Jayboy? :(

Some idiots just don't get satire unless it's from a lib hack site...

Oh well, Canuckstain... Keep being the turd you are...:thup:

Edit: Hows Autozona? I hear you helped him with a question he had?

:lol:

Last edited:
Actually I thought it was pretty funny..... I feel for Tiger though he's been beaten with a big club already he didn't need another one.

as for Zonas ? fill me in there Doc.

My point exactly, they should mind their own fucking business.

Unfortunatly they can't. NATO declared an Article 5. with respect to Afghanistan.

Article 5 said:
he Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security .

"Minding one's own business" is not an option when you are bound by treaty. So Canada had to participate.
Interesting fact though, she didn't have to participate in that wonderfull, well thought out, absolutely super, sidetrack into Iraq. And why? - Because Iraq had fuck all to do with 9/11.
For fuck sake, if it wasn't for Pat Tillman, you guys would never even know that there was a war in Afghanistan still going on....But the Canadians, the British, the French, the Germans, The Spanish etc did.
So talk nice when you speak of other countries willing to spend their blood and treasure to assist you in your time of need.
Or at least try to avoid telling them to fuck off.

Annoy me?

No no shit brain.

You amuse me.

oh yes!.....another shout out from a veritable Da Vinci of the posting world - what a turd covered in burnt hair! :lol:

Well, in your sub-moron (which is to say 'typically Canadian') view of the world, your posts seem to constitute "intelligence."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So much for your opinion, ya little dickless shitstain.

Forum List

Back