Rep. Hinchey: Bush ‘intentionally let Bin Laden get away’

Poor old Lonestar won't read Dubya's own words.

Saying Osama wasn't a priority at that moment isn't exactly letting the fucker get away. Now is it? You stupid fuck! You dumbass Canadians need to learn to mind you own business. Tell me how many Candians are fighting in Afghanistan?

2,830 as far as I know. Considering that they didn't get attacked, nobody wants to attack them, and it's not likely anytime soon........what's your point.

Poor old Lonestar won't read Dubya's own words.

Saying Osama wasn't a priority at that moment isn't exactly letting the fucker get away. Now is it? You stupid fuck! You dumbass Canadians need to learn to mind you own business. Tell me how many Candians are fighting in Afghanistan?

2,830 as far as I know. Considering that they didn't get attacked, nobody wants to attack them, and it's not likely anytime soon........what's your point.

My point is, the chicken shit Canadians aren't as invested in this war as us Americans are and don't have much room to complain. Yes no one wants to attack them unless you count the four that were killed in Kandahar in two separate roadside bomb blasts. Oh and there's app. 68,000 Americans in Afghanistan soon to be 100,000.

My point is, the chicken shit Canadians aren't as invested in this war as us Americans are and don't have much room to complain. Yes no one wants to attack them unless you count the four that were killed in Kandahar in two separate roadside bomb blasts. Oh and there's app. 68,000 Americans in Afghanistan soon to be 100,000.

Why did Canada have to send troops anywhere in the first place? Last time I checked New York, DC and Pennsylvania were south of their border.....

Why did Canada have to send troops anywhere in the first place? Last time I checked New York, DC and Pennsylvania were south of their border.....

It's called being "allies" or "friends." This a concept whereby one country comes to the aid and defense of it's friendly neighbor. Sometimes, they're not even neighbors.

and some others said the evidence was not conclusive about bin Laden's location.

some others said that huh? wow lonestar that is some awesome reporting!

Thanks Soggy. I had to get off as I do have a life.

Yeah, Jayman sure likes to bring Bush up everytime there is someone criticizes OL'BO. I guess he will be busy with that for quite some time to come. Lilke 3 years doncha know.

in other words you can't back your statements up even after you had hours to do so and you're full of shit.

good old Lonestar - stabbing his allies in the back is no problem for him.....what a POS.

no the joke is you and your weakass attempts to change the subject at any cost - partsian hack much?

another two posts filled with so much about the topic at hand...... but thanx for the bumps anyways!

i read that it was the canadian forces that refused to go into torra borra and get him...........

Forum List

Back