Biden Website

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Biden Website

We can do better, people. Give me something big to add to Biden's Website.
Page one starts right here.

``````Biden Avatar.jpg

Biden should be impeached for conspiracy to overturn Supreme Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFR32oNfrDc&t=217s

"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: ASHMFTHIMUHUHGW." - Joe Biden

Wall Street Journal March 22, 2022 by Gerard Baker

In that famous letter (discrediting the validity of Hunter Biden’s laptop), more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.
That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat- run cities.
Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery.
I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.
The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.
Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition.
The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.
This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?

March 2022 “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that’s wrong.” - Vice President Kamala Harris, acting like she is talking to five year olds

"Look me in the eye, I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuel." - Biden on a microphone to a citizen
(How to fly aircraft, power ships, build things with heavy equipment?)

THE FIRST EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE FRAUDULENT ELECTION (by Joan Swirsky

In less time than a normal human pregnancy, putative president Biden managed to accomplish the following:
"We choose truth over facts." - Joe Biden
"A vital part of getting ready for hurricane season is to get vaccinated now." - Joe Biden

The President "Speaks" (Unintelligibly)
"NEXNELSRENT"
"BADEHKEFKEHR"
"MYBUSSBEENWET"
"PALMIST"
"TRUINDERDASHDUBBADEPRESHER"

Not the Bee on Instagram: “Here is a quick lesson in speaking Bidenese.”

It is impossible to keep up with the unending gaffes, exposes, incompetence and stupidity of Joe Biden, just as it was impossible to keep up with those same things during Obama's eight failed years.
Secret Service destroyed records of 2017 event when Biden put his hand on a secret service agent's breast and the agent shoved Biden.

Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent - Judicial Watch

Biden trips three times on Air Force One stairs

"I keep forgetting I'm president." - Joe Biden, Mildenhall Air Force Base, Suffolk, England, June 10, 2021

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have an Indian accent. I’m not kidding.” - Democrat Senator Joseph Biden
"Barack Obama is the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and clean." - Democrat Senator Joe Biden
January 26, 2021 "It's enough vaccine (600 million doses) to fully vaccinate 300 Americans by end of the summer, the beginning of the fall. But we want to make, look, that, I want to repeat, it'll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans." Joe Biden
(Remarks by President Biden on the Fight to Contain the COVID-19 Pandemic | The White House)
On August 18, 2020, Jill Biden said, "We just need leadership worthy of our nation, worthy of you." She's right, but her husband isn't it.

"My son Hunter is the smartest guy I know." - Joe Biden to Oprah Winfrey

In 1977, Senator Biden fought to keep schools in his state segregated because in his words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle."
Joe Biden's "DECISIONS,”
  • Flip-flopped on the plan for a U.S. surge in Iraq that saved thousands of American lives.
  • Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
  • Approved a border wall long before President Trump ever advocated for it.
  • Opposed amnesty for illegal immigrants, then supported it.
  • Was derided by Obama’s own Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
  • Touted himself as “middle-class Joe,” while raking in more than $15 million in the first two years after leaving the White House.
  • Flew multiple times to China and Ukraine to help his son Hunter secure multi-million dollar business deals.
  • The truly shocking story of how Biden used U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian government fire the very prosecutor investigating him and his son.
  • How the Penn Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania was secretly bankrolled by the Chinese.
  • Seesawed on taxes — approving of a payroll tax cut during the Obama years, then slamming President Trump’s tax cuts.
  • Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
  • Lauded Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan member who opposed federally-mandated desegregation and civil rights, as someone who “elevated the Senate.”
  • Supports defunding the police by “redirecting” money from the enforcement on the streets to education. Newsmax TV | Live News | Videos - Bad Decisions

Let this sink in how CORRUPT the Leftist DemNazi Globalist Deep State is. 50 top ranking intelligence and security personelle working for WE THE PEOPLE blatantly lied to your face about Hunter Biden's Laptop while pursuing false allegations of RUSSIAN COLLUSION they knew were false.

If the 4 year long siege of The White House was not a failed COUP that occurred from 2016-2020 I do not know how else to define it.

"50 former national-security and intelligence officials...said the existence of Hunter Biden's laptop and the scandlous evidence it contained were "Russian Disinformation"!

We are living in The End Times.

Biden Website

We can do better, people. Give me something big to add to Biden's Website.
Page one starts right here.

View attachment 667467
Biden should be impeached for conspiracy to overturn Supreme Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFR32oNfrDc&t=217s

"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: ASHMFTHIMUHUHGW." - Joe Biden

Wall Street Journal March 22, 2022 by Gerard Baker

In that famous letter (discrediting the validity of Hunter Biden’s laptop), more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.
That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat- run cities.
Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery.
I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.
The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.
Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition.
The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.
This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?

March 2022 “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that’s wrong.” - Vice President Kamala Harris, acting like she is talking to five year olds

"Look me in the eye, I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuel." - Biden on a microphone to a citizen
(How to fly aircraft, power ships, build things with heavy equipment?)

THE FIRST EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE FRAUDULENT ELECTION (by Joan Swirsky

In less time than a normal human pregnancy, putative president Biden managed to accomplish the following:
"We choose truth over facts." - Joe Biden
"A vital part of getting ready for hurricane season is to get vaccinated now." - Joe Biden

The President "Speaks" (Unintelligibly)
"NEXNELSRENT"
"BADEHKEFKEHR"
"MYBUSSBEENWET"
"PALMIST"
"TRUINDERDASHDUBBADEPRESHER"

Not the Bee on Instagram: “Here is a quick lesson in speaking Bidenese.”

It is impossible to keep up with the unending gaffes, exposes, incompetence and stupidity of Joe Biden, just as it was impossible to keep up with those same things during Obama's eight failed years.
Secret Service destroyed records of 2017 event when Biden put his hand on a secret service agent's breast and the agent shoved Biden.

Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent - Judicial Watch

Biden trips three times on Air Force One stairs

"I keep forgetting I'm president." - Joe Biden, Mildenhall Air Force Base, Suffolk, England, June 10, 2021

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have an Indian accent. I’m not kidding.” - Democrat Senator Joseph Biden
"Barack Obama is the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and clean." - Democrat Senator Joe Biden
January 26, 2021 "It's enough vaccine (600 million doses) to fully vaccinate 300 Americans by end of the summer, the beginning of the fall. But we want to make, look, that, I want to repeat, it'll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans." Joe Biden
(Remarks by President Biden on the Fight to Contain the COVID-19 Pandemic | The White House)
On August 18, 2020, Jill Biden said, "We just need leadership worthy of our nation, worthy of you." She's right, but her husband isn't it.

"My son Hunter is the smartest guy I know." - Joe Biden to Oprah Winfrey

In 1977, Senator Biden fought to keep schools in his state segregated because in his words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle."
Joe Biden's "DECISIONS,”
  • Flip-flopped on the plan for a U.S. surge in Iraq that saved thousands of American lives.
  • Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
  • Approved a border wall long before President Trump ever advocated for it.
  • Opposed amnesty for illegal immigrants, then supported it.
  • Was derided by Obama’s own Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
  • Touted himself as “middle-class Joe,” while raking in more than $15 million in the first two years after leaving the White House.
  • Flew multiple times to China and Ukraine to help his son Hunter secure multi-million dollar business deals.
  • The truly shocking story of how Biden used U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian government fire the very prosecutor investigating him and his son.
  • How the Penn Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania was secretly bankrolled by the Chinese.
  • Seesawed on taxes — approving of a payroll tax cut during the Obama years, then slamming President Trump’s tax cuts.
  • Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
  • Lauded Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan member who opposed federally-mandated desegregation and civil rights, as someone who “elevated the Senate.”
  • Supports defunding the police by “redirecting” money from the enforcement on the streets to education. Newsmax TV | Live News | Videos - Bad Decisions

We were never energy independent.

I'm sure Putin was thrilled Trump won. Whether Russia caused is unlikely...but Putin knew Trump was dumb and susceptible to flattery.

Are you a big fan of Judicial Watch?

We were never energy independent.

I'm sure Putin was thrilled Trump won. Whether Russia caused is unlikely...but Putin knew Trump was dumb and susceptible to flattery.

Are you a big fan of Judicial Watch?

Never in our history. That was a Trump lie for the uninformed. We use 20 million bpd and produce 10-11 million.. So we import 7-9 million bpd. We have never been oil independent.
gay howler cropped.jpg

The Biden website needs to advertise the fact that the British put the first lady at the back in Westminster Abbey, lol.

View attachment 782772

Go figure, truth hurts those bastards.

You are precisely on point. I maintained ~40 websites for over a decade. Then posting a picture of Hunter inappropriately with a child on the Bidenisms website infuriated Google censors who deleted my email account, my forty websites, and hundreds of pages of information I have accumulated over the years. All this over ONE photograph which I would have deleted had they asked me. But no, cowardly censors don't operate in any rational manner. They act like tyrants, like Biden and his henchmen.

Never in our history. That was a Trump lie for the uninformed. We use 20 million bpd and produce 10-11 million.. So we import 7-9 million bpd. We have never been oil independent.
We were in fact energy independent n the past

We import oil to help maintain stability in certain parts of the world. Not because we need to.

You're the liar.

Sorry, honey. Check the facts. I actually know about the oil business. We import 7-9 million bpd from Mexico, Canada and Venezuela.. since Trump put sanctions against VZ we buy the shortfall from Russia. We use 20 million bpd and produce less than 12 million bpd. Where do you think that comes from? It's not magic.

Forum List

Back