Rep. Hinchey: Bush ‘intentionally let Bin Laden get away’

Bush didn't let him get away, he just gave Bin Laden a 7 year head start.

Could you imagine if a Democratic President did that? They like to say Clinton did, but we all know that's not true.

For one thing, the terrorists that attacked us before 9/11 are in prison or dead. Clinton wanted to get Bin Laden, but the only time they had a good shot, there were children around. Republicans would have had a field day if children had been killed. Republicans ALWAYS put party politics over national interests. They do it now.

you crack me up.....how old were you when clinton was up against bin laden and his boys in the streets of somalia.....

thanx for more of your input Doc....you always add so much pertinent content to the threads you troll on.

Whether Bush intentionally allowed Bin Laden to slip away or not, the fact remains that Bush, with all the brashness and blustering, could not get it done. When he failed and it was obvious to eveyone, suddenly Bin Laden wasn't that important. Typcial Hypocrite...

"I add originality to your cut & paste prowess..."

please tell us more about how you feel about yourself and your abilities.....

I was going to offer a bet on how long it would take for Clinton to be brought up on this thread since it's not about him but I was too slow.....

gotta run, Jayboy...

Good luck with your Booooooosh thread...

Seems even the libs here think it's fucking stupid, but hey... Ya gotta be you, right?

:lol:

Must you leave Doc?..... but off you go then to haunt some other thread with your originality and informative banter - my loss is certainly their gain!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

4 seperate post on only 1 topic. your drugs come in the mail today stupid????

Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) leveled the allegation during an interview with MSNBC host David Shuster on Monday afternoon.

tell ya anything huh???? moron

Jay the duck is a numbskull.. don't waste your time. He's been laughed off many boards before.

Cheese n rice!!! - my drugs? .....try and get a grip.... then silence the other voices you are hearing.... then slowly type out what you are trying to say coherently.

Cheese n rice!!! - my drugs? .....try and get a grip.... then silence the other voices you are hearing.... then slowly type out what you are trying to say coherently.

your so stupid your really just a soft target. its so easy to be mean to you. impolite to refuse. nookie :lol::lol:

Bush didn't let him get away, he just gave Bin Laden a 7 year head start.

Could you imagine if a Democratic President did that? They like to say Clinton did, but we all know that's not true.

For one thing, the terrorists that attacked us before 9/11 are in prison or dead. Clinton wanted to get Bin Laden, but the only time they had a good shot, there were children around. Republicans would have had a field day if children had been killed. Republicans ALWAYS put party politics over national interests. They do it now.

No. Clinton gave him the head start, Monica.

Forum List

Back