So I watched about an hour of "An American Carol" last night

2Parties

Nov 27, 2009
Tennis Sea
since I remember reading/hearing how great it was. It was pretty funny. The way the liberals who made the film mocked how pitiful a conservative targeted political movie would be was fantastic.

I would love to see it, but I think my kids probably are a little young for it. The Abominable Snowman on Rudolph scared the shit out of my 6 y.o. a couple of nights ago.

But the minute it hits video, or if I get a chance over the holidays, I'm on it.

A Christmas Carol is a wonderful story. It figures the liberals hate it. It's about what happens when you treat people like shit and refuse to help out your fellow man.

Best Christmas movie ever...

A Christmas Story

Captures the true meaning of Christmas from a kids perspective. Conservatives love it because it is about the Second Amendment

I would love to see it, but I think my kids probably are a little young for it. The Abominable Snowman on Rudolph scared the shit out of my 6 y.o. a couple of nights ago.

But the minute it hits video, or if I get a chance over the holidays, I'm on it.

A Christmas Carol is a wonderful story. It figures the liberals hate it. It's about what happens when you treat people like shit and refuse to help out your fellow man.

he is talking about "an american carol" by david zucker, a 2008 movie.

i think

It's already on video.

I just saw it myself a few days ago. It was a bit preachy in places, but otherwise fun. The laughs don't last past the first viewing for some reason though. I'm not sure if it's because it depends so heavily on comedic timing or the underlying seriousness of the content or what, but I laughed through the first viewing and not through the second.

Still... it's worth seeing if you're into movies. :)

ps. A more relevant and funny look at the underpinnings of our social structure is Mike Judge's Idiocracy. If you haven't seen it.... make time.

Last edited:

It's already on video.

I just saw it myself a few days ago. It was a bit preachy in places, but otherwise fun. The laughs don't last past the first viewing for some reason though. I'm not sure if it's because it depends so heavily on comedic timing or the underlying seriousness of the content or what, but I laughed through the first viewing and not through the second.

Still... it's worth seeing if you're into movies. :)

ps. A more relevant and funny look at the underpinnings of our social structure is Mike Judge's Idiocracy. If you haven't seen it.... make time.

Idiocracy wasn't a Christmas movie, but I did enjoy the premise of stupid people outbreeding intelligent people

The liberal media gave it bad reviews because they actually side with Michael Moore and the rest of the douchebags lampooned in the movie.

Forum List

Back