Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

Hunter Biden is a piece of shit. Trump did nothing wrong. Democrats still crying over 2016 ass stomping.

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. He may be a piece of shit, okay. So I won't vote for him and I suggest you don't either. I also won't vote for the other piece of shit, Rump.
But daddy is and why are Democrats running block for Joe on Ukraine? Republicans are just getting started. Retribution will be crushing on the Democrats.

The Repubs are looking like idiots and so are you. You just keep going like the Energizer Bunny and we all know that outside of the studio, hunters are lined up to blow that silly little pink thing into dust bunnies.
I gave you hard proof of Biden stating publicly that he informed Ukraine that there will “be no billion dollars in aid unless he got rid of the prosecutor.” Who happened to be investigating his sons business dealings.

One problem, dipstick, the Prosecuter was NOT investigating Burisma or any other corrupt Ukrainian. That was the problem. Stop lying. You have ZERO proof that Hunter was doing anything illegal at the time since it was NOT being investigated and reported. He very well could have just been hold a chair in place but that is Burismas problem if they want to just throw away money like that. As dumb as Eric Rump is, think of the chairs he holds down to the floor and I really don't give a crap about it. If the Corporation wants to waste it's money on dead weight because the kid is related to a public figure then the only people they need to answer to is the stock holders, not me. You want skin in the game? Become a Burisma major stock holder.
I have skin in the game. That billion dollars in aid was US tax dollars. My $$$.

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. He may be a piece of shit, okay. So I won't vote for him and I suggest you don't either. I also won't vote for the other piece of shit, Rump.
But daddy is and why are Democrats running block for Joe on Ukraine? Republicans are just getting started. Retribution will be crushing on the Democrats.

The Repubs are looking like idiots and so are you. You just keep going like the Energizer Bunny and we all know that outside of the studio, hunters are lined up to blow that silly little pink thing into dust bunnies.
I gave you hard proof of Biden stating publicly that he informed Ukraine that there will “be no billion dollars in aid unless he got rid of the prosecutor.” Who happened to be investigating his sons business dealings.

One problem, dipstick, the Prosecuter was NOT investigating Burisma or any other corrupt Ukrainian. That was the problem. Stop lying. You have ZERO proof that Hunter was doing anything illegal at the time since it was NOT being investigated and reported. He very well could have just been hold a chair in place but that is Burismas problem if they want to just throw away money like that. As dumb as Eric Rump is, think of the chairs he holds down to the floor and I really don't give a crap about it. If the Corporation wants to waste it's money on dead weight because the kid is related to a public figure then the only people they need to answer to is the stock holders, not me. You want skin in the game? Become a Burisma major stock holder.
I’m sure Republicans are ready to get to the bottom of Hunter Biden, John Kerry’s stepson and Whitey Bulgers nephews involvement in Ukraine.

And maybe they can finally finish the book, "The little Engine that could" if someone helps them with the big words.

I have skin in the game. That billion dollars in aid was US tax dollars. My $$$.

It was a loan Guarentee, not a gift. They have to pay it back before they can get another one. Since they got another loan guarentee that Rump played loose with, they had already paid it back. The US Congress isn't Giving them the money, they are just guarenteeing that Ukraine will not default on repayment. A Bank issues the funds. You don't have any skin in the game because there never was any tax dollars involved.
:290968001256257790-final:

It was a loan Guarentee, not a gift. They have to pay it back before they can get another one. Since they got another loan guarentee that Rump played loose with, they had already paid it back. The US Congress isn't Giving them the money, they are just guarenteeing that Ukraine will not default on repayment. A Bank issues the funds. You don't have any skin in the game because there never was any tax dollars involved.
Republicans just getting started.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

That's a lot of supposition. And absolutely no proof to back any of it up other than the time line. That's right up there is "He must be guilty because everyone owns a blue shirt".

That's a lot of supposition. And absolutely no proof to back any of it up other than the time line. That's right up there is "He must be guilty because everyone owns a blue shirt".
I posted a link. It has facts. You post opinion and Adam Schiff fiction.

Did anyone notice when that AH Doug Collins berated Goldman for not being elected and not wearing a lapel pin?
I don't think the GOP lawyer was or has one either.
Hypocritical?

I posted a link. It has facts. You post opinion and Adam Schiff fiction.

It has NO facts in anything done illegally. It's fullof suppositions only. Now, I know you read in whatever your handler tells you to read in so you won't believe that. But there are no facts or evidence of illegal activities at all. Get a grip and reread that "The little Engine that Could" primer and have an adult help you with the big words.

Did anyone notice when that AH Doug Collins berated Goldman for not being elected and not wearing a lapel pin?
Hypocritical?

That's because Goldman handed them their asses in a hand basket and that was all they had. Not to worry, given time, they'll think of something else.

Hypocritical?

That's because Goldman handed them their asses in a hand basket and that was all they had. Not to worry, given time, they'll think of something else.
Nothing but statements by the GOP. Sorry as all get out, IMHO.

Yep. Impeachment going to be real popular with Americans in 2020 elections. Especially when Republicans run this video in Trump campaign ads:
Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money
For a loan guarantee, wasn't it?

Oh, done already I see. The deplorable flailing continues.
Apparently it wasn’t guaranteed. Joe said he got a quid pro quo out of the deal. His words in public. Or I guess you can believe that shit CNN shovels you.

Hypocritical?

Not a single Democrat “legal scholar” was anything other than a proven political hack.

The pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin and put in someone who would actively pursue corruption was part of open and transparent US POLICY at the time.
No. Biden wanted someone who would not pursue the company his dope head son was connected to.
Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money
And the FACT is that it *did* indeed stop that investigation.
Shhhhhh...the liberal media might have to actually report that. :21:

Joe said he got a quid pro quo out of the deal.
So what? He never denied it. That was Trump's disingenuous denial.
Trump didn’t hide anything. Released transcripts of confidential phone call. Congratulates the man on an electoral victory and encouraged him to continue to clean-up corruption in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back