Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

So all of the testimony came from liars? What Biden did was part of a global effort to pull Ukraine closer to the west and away from Russia. Read something instead of taking Trump and Putin at their word.
Unilaterally and abruptly cutting off all aid to Ukraine by corrupt Joe Biden would pull Ukraine closer to the west?

Can you not see how insane and desperate you sound?

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

So, you're standing at a traffic light, and a drunk driver slams his car into yours, killing your company. The judge sends you - the drunkard and you, both - to prison for it, declaring, "I'm blaming BOTH parties".

To this day, Congress conditions aid to Ukraine on progress being made eradicating corruption. So, yes, Daryl is exactly right, claiming: "Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress."

No one claimed that Congress did specifically "direct" the President or Biden to withhold aid until Shokin was fired. Congress did however insist that assisting Ukraine in their fight against corruption be official U.S. policy - as any reasonable person would expect. If you don't know whereof you speak, if you are spouting rightarded talkingpoints, while hiding behind a benighted "both parties" claim, you have no legitimate complaint while being mistaken for yet another Trump bot. Your whine is dismissed.

Read up on the issue at hand, why don't you?

A company does not hire an incompetent drug addict to the kind of money that Hunter was hired to unless there is a reason. The reason was his access to the VP.

That is corrupt. It's not right for Trump to be hiring his incompetent kids and it isn't right here.

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.
Thank you for that simple truth. It's like pulling teeth to get some people to admit this.

Now, we know through Biden himself that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine unless he got his way and an investigation into Ukrainian corruption was stopped.

But did Trump threaten to shut down aid to Ukraine? It is alleged by desperate House democrats but nowhere is there any proof of such a ridiculous charge. The impeachment circus is a political suicide pact.

No, it seems pretty clear that Trump did. Trump is such an idiot that he could have even done this on the up and up but he didn't.

One problem, dipstick, the Prosecuter was NOT investigating Burisma or any other corrupt Ukrainian. That was the problem.
Tell that to Joe Biden. He seemed to think otherwise, hence his quid pro quo threat....stop this investigation or kiss all you your US aid money goodbye.

It all becomes very simple when you stop such ridiculous lies to hide the facts.

No, it seems pretty clear that Trump did. Trump is such an idiot that he could have even done this on the up and up but he didn't.
Pretty clear? In what way? The impeachment bots in the democrat House aren't claiming Trump withheld aid to Ukraine.
Why are you? The fact is he did NOT withhold any aid to Ukraine.

Pretty clear? In what way? The impeachment bots in the democrat House aren't claiming Trump withheld aid to Ukraine.
Why are you? The fact is he did NOT withhold any aid to Ukraine.

I never did claim it. I don't support what the House is doing but all the same if Trump wasn't so inept we wouldn't be here.

Trump wanted the info for his own gain because he is one of those people who make everything about them.

Until he got caught and it doesn't matter, if he didn't get caught there would probably of been a public announcement on CNN. That is how hard up Zelensky was and still is.

he tried and he got caught.
Nope.

You Tards just keep contradicting yourselves.

He succeeded in holding the funds until he decided to release it weeks earlier than required by the law he signed authorizing it.

Keep spinning for those that tell you what to think.

A company does not hire an incompetent drug addict to the kind of money that Hunter ...

Yeah, a Yale-trained lawyer with more than a decade of corporate experience. You are still mindlessly re-bleating rightarded talking points. I find that kind of disappointing.

And so, what if Burisma had a self-serving motive to hire Hunter? Does that in any way, shape or form demonstrate Joe acted corruptly? It doesn't. Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's hiring, and Joe didn't subvert or change U.S. policy to accommodate Hunter or Burisma.

You know, pknopp, you could have done yourself a solid and admitted you misread and misrepresented Daryl's posting. You could have retracted that benighted "I am blaming both parties", when, to everyone with at least some information on the goings-on, it sure doesn't seem like a case of both-parties: Trump acted on his own behalf, tried to extract a personal political benefit, thereby subverting U.S. foreign policy objectives. Joe acted on U.S. foreign policy, at the behest of the President, in concert with the EU, the World Bank, and the IMF, not to mention every anti-corruption group in Ukraine, each of which wanted Shokin fired. These two events don't even reside in the same universe.

A company does not hire an incompetent drug addict to the kind of money that Hunter ...

Yeah, a Yale-trained lawyer with more than a decade of corporate experience. You are still mindlessly re-bleating rightarded talking points. I find that kind of disappointing.

And so, what if Burisma had a self-serving motive to hire Hunter? Does that in any way, shape or form demonstrate Joe acted corruptly? It doesn't. Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's hiring, and Joe didn't subvert or change U.S. policy to accommodate Hunter or Burisma.

You know, pknopp, you could have done yourself a solid and admitted you misread and misrepresented Daryl's posting. You could have retracted that benighted "I am blaming both parties", when, to everyone with at least some information on the goings-on, it sure doesn't seem like a case of both-parties: Trump acted on his own behalf, tried to extract a personal political benefit, thereby subverting U.S. foreign policy objectives. Joe acted on U.S. foreign policy, at the behest of the President, in concert with the EU, the World Bank, and the IMF, not to mention every anti-corruption group in Ukraine, each of which wanted Shokin fired. These two events don't even reside in the same universe.

Nah. If the whole thing smells, there is a reason.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

So, you're standing at a traffic light, and a drunk driver slams his car into yours, killing your company. The judge sends you - the drunkard and you, both - to prison for it, declaring, "I'm blaming BOTH parties".

To this day, Congress conditions aid to Ukraine on progress being made eradicating corruption. So, yes, Daryl is exactly right, claiming: "Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress."

No one claimed that Congress did specifically "direct" the President or Biden to withhold aid until Shokin was fired. Congress did however insist that assisting Ukraine in their fight against corruption be official U.S. policy - as any reasonable person would expect. If you don't know whereof you speak, if you are spouting rightarded talkingpoints, while hiding behind a benighted "both parties" claim, you have no legitimate complaint while being mistaken for yet another Trump bot. Your whine is dismissed.

A company does not hire an incompetent drug addict to the kind of money that Hunter was hired to unless there is a reason. The reason was his access to the VP.

That is corrupt. It's not right for Trump to be hiring his incompetent kids and it isn't right here.

There is nothing wrong with hiring Hunter to do a no-show job for whatever they want to pay him.
Simply having The Biden Name on the letterhead is of some value and is fine.
It happens all the time.
It only becomes a problem if and when it buys influence that it should not.

"Trump acted on his own behalf, tried to extract a personal political benefit, "

That is demonstrably not true.
Discuss things that are true - and you will have a basis for discussion.

There is nothing wrong with hiring Hunter to do a no-show job for whatever they want to pay him.
It happens all the time.

It's never OK in cases like this involving the government. Never.

It happens all the time.

Hunter Biden has no role in Government.

It happens all the time.

Well, only after getting the boot from the military for failing drug tests. All the same the government should do everything to avoid conflicts of interests in cases like this. Joe should not have been involved in any way.

It happens all the time.

Well, only after getting the boot from the military for failing drug tests. All the same the government should do everything to avoid conflicts of interests in cases like this. Joe should not have been involved in any way.

Our Military is Government?

Joe got involved by firing a Ukrainian prosecutor and lying about knowing his son worked for a company the prosecutor was investigating.

Who thinks Buden loses one son and never finds out his other son, a crackhead loser, got a job making over $50,000/month?

So all of the testimony came from liars? What Biden did was part of a global effort to pull Ukraine closer to the west and away from Russia. Read something instead of taking Trump and Putin at their word.
Unilaterally and abruptly cutting off all aid to Ukraine by corrupt Joe Biden would pull Ukraine closer to the west?

Can you not see how insane and desperate you sound?
You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/

You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/
Because of what?? How about the massive shit storm that would break out if Old Corrupt Brain Damaged Joe
were to have to account for himself in Ukraine?

Get real.

So you can't defeat the man with issues so you invent things. Yuppers, you are a Party of the Rump. Standard Practice. Face it, your orange one got bagged playing loose and free. Time to grow up even if he won't.

Forum List

Back