Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.
And since the Ukes got the money without any such announcement, Trump was not witholding it for that reason, obviously.

Until he got caught and it doesn't matter, if he didn't get caught there would probably of been a public announcement on CNN. That is how hard up Zelensky was and still is.

he tried and he got caught.
So you can read the mind of the president? he did it because he thought he got caught lol

And the FACT is that it *did* indeed stop that investigation.
No, the fact is the investigation was not happening. Nor did the corruption purportedly being investigated involve either of the Bidens.
The Biden’s are in deep shit and they know it.

read and weep:

“Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine,” Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko said in a televised statement.

Kasko’s move follows the exit of Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius, who accused vested interests, including a close ally of President Petro Poroshenko, of meddling in his ministry and trying to siphon off state funds.

Ukrainian prosecutor quits over corruption as government teeters

bhttps://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/89bf50be-6c0c-45d8-b38b-b0ce4d561ca1/feb-2016---ukraine-caucus-letter-to-president-poroshenko.pdfelow is a letter from the Senate Ukraine Caucus from the US.

or this link:
Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

who was the general prosecutor in that time frame: Shokin
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016

Last edited:
The pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin and put in someone who would actively pursue corruption was part of open and transparent US POLICY at the time.
No. Biden wanted someone who would not pursue the company his dope head son was connected to.
Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money
And the FACT is that it *did* indeed stop that investigation.

There was NO investigation at that current time. That's what the problem was. The corrupt Prosecutor wasn't doing any. The US Congress got fed up and wouldn't do a guarntee of another loan unless he was fired. Biden represented the United States Government at the behest of the US Congress. Will you hurry up and do the investigation already by the state department so you idjits can try and move on. You won't but you should. Your Rump won't allow you to.

Kasko first tenure as Deputy Prosecutor General, under Viktor Shokin, started in 2014.[1] He resigned on February 15, 2016 denouncing the corruption and "total lawlessness" of the Prosecutor's office.[3] In late March 2016, just before Shokin's dismissal, Kasko was accused of fraud and had his apartment seized in what he claims was a revenge for his criticism.[4]

Late April 2016 Kasko was board member of Transparency International Ukraine.[5]

Kasko was again appointed First Deputy Prosecutor General on 5 September 2019 (working under Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka).[1]

Vitaly Kasko - Wikipedia

------------------------------------------------
I don't blame you for believing the lies, but I blame tramp for spreading them. But Bush 92 you should know better.

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

So, you're standing at a traffic light, and a drunk driver slams his car into yours, killing your company. The judge sends you - the drunkard and you, both - to prison for it, declaring, "I'm blaming BOTH parties".

To this day, Congress conditions aid to Ukraine on progress being made eradicating corruption. So, yes, Daryl is exactly right, claiming: "Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress."

No one claimed that Congress did specifically "direct" the President or Biden to withhold aid until Shokin was fired. Congress did however insist that assisting Ukraine in their fight against corruption be official U.S. policy - as any reasonable person would expect. If you don't know whereof you speak, if you are spouting rightarded talkingpoints, while hiding behind a benighted "both parties" claim, you have no legitimate complaint while being mistaken for yet another Trump bot. Your whine is dismissed.

Read up on the issue at hand, why don't you?

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.

*providing information (1,000,000 th time)
Not what the Trump administration was asking for.

But you still believe tramp , don't you.

I can read.

I can read.

I assume you read all right wing sites, and believe every word spoken by tramp.

No, it wasn't done to investigate a political rival but rather to stop an investigation into the corruption where his son was "employed". The son who had been recently dumped for doing drugs. The son that was a screw up his entire life. The son that had absolutely no skills outside of a close relationship with the VP to be making 50k a month.

I'd have a little sympathy for the (D)'s argument if they insisted that Joe step down. If the (D)'s would impeach Trump and Joe won the process starts all over.

I see it as both sides being incredibly corrupt and deserving of each other but certainly not what the country needs, though maybe it deserves it.
Shotkin was removed for NOT INVESTIGATING CORRUPTION....

Which is why not one of you dic sucking Trumpers objected to the IMF, NATO, the US and others all coming together to demand his removal....

You dic suckers didn't object to it until after Trump dumb ass got himself in a pickle and now suddenly, Shotkin isn't corrupt, now all of a sudden, Russia didn't meddle in the election, it was all Ukraine...all of a sudden we need to investigate Biden...well fucking do it or shut the fuck up

Dic sucking- are you on the down low about that , or are you open about your needs?

I can read.

I assume you read all right wing sites, and believe every word spoken by tramp.

Then you would be an idiot.
Fact already in evidence by the way.

Amazing.

The impeachment is starting to blow up in the Democrats faces and it hasnt even left the House yet.

Just wait till it gets to the Senate.

iu

BOMBSHELL: Dem Impeachment Lawyer ADMITS Biden Did 'Quid Pro Quo' With Ukraine

Not that amazing. I don't actually think there will be much blow-back. I would not particularly care if there were. I am glad the framers planned for Trump's kinds of outrages and his forsaking his oath to the constitution for personal political gains. As for characterizing Biden's actions in support of official foreign policy, with support of allies in free democratic NATO countries.., not all quid pro quo are created equal. Arguably, I committed a quid pro quo yesterday. I wanted a light set. The merchant would not give it to me unless I gave him something. Together we supported our capitalist economy in accordance with our laws. If you are getting up at 4:17 to post, perhaps it is a sign of an aging prostate. Maybe there is a quid pro quo for that.:)

"I am glad the framers planned for Trump's kinds of outrages and his forsaking his oath to the constitution for personal political gains"

Save your emotions for the time being - that never happened.

Amazing.

The impeachment is starting to blow up in the Democrats faces and it hasnt even left the House yet.

iu

Not that amazing. I don't actually think there will be much blow-back. I would not particularly care if there were. I am glad the framers planned for Trump's kinds of outrages and his forsaking his oath to the constitution for personal political gains. As for characterizing Biden's actions in support of official foreign policy, with support of allies in free democratic NATO countries.., not all quid pro quo are created equal. Arguably, I committed a quid pro quo yesterday. I wanted a light set. The merchant would not give it to me unless I gave him something. Together we supported our capitalist economy in accordance with our laws. If you are getting up at 4:17 to post, perhaps it is a sign of an aging prostate. Maybe there is a quid pro quo for that.:)

"I am glad the framers planned for Trump's kinds of outrages and his forsaking his oath to the constitution for personal political gains"

So all of the testimony came from liars? What Biden did was part of a global effort to pull Ukraine closer to the west and away from Russia. Read something instead of taking Trump and Putin at their word.

Amazing.

iu

So all of the testimony came from liars? What Biden did was part of a global effort to pull Ukraine closer to the west and away from Russia. Read something instead of taking Trump and Putin at their word.

no one testified to that.

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.
Thank you for that simple truth. It's like pulling teeth to get some people to admit this.

Now, we know through Biden himself that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine unless he got his way and an investigation into Ukrainian corruption was stopped.

But did Trump threaten to shut down aid to Ukraine? It is alleged by desperate House democrats but nowhere is there any proof of such a ridiculous charge. The impeachment circus is a political suicide pact.

Biden's quid pro quo to Ukraine....you have six hours to end an investigation into Burisma energy corporation, the one that employs my son in a well paying sham position, or kiss your US aid goodbye.

Call Obama if you doubt me.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.

Trump may have broken the law but Biden is in it up to his neck also. I am not one to excuse one side while condemning the other.

If the (D)'s want to hold any moral ground here they need to tell Biden to step aside.

Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress.

He was directed to do it for the best of national security. It was done out in the open and no coverup. If you see anything here like you do, it's just made up conspiracy shit to support Rump Lies.

Rump, on the other hand, tried to sneak it by. Sloppily, I might add. And HE is the one that directed it. And it wasn't for National Security. It was for Rump Security to win an election. He created a conspiracy like he always does and then used Government Resources to back that conspiracy up to try and make the lie look like a fact. For his own personal gain.

In Bidens case, if you want to ding everyone for his actions, I suggest you also ding the Republican controlled Congress that supported his actions at the time who would not release the funds unless those conditions were met. But I wouldn't quite go that far, would you? No, you would rather just keep hammering on the conspiracy lie that Rump created to cover up his own lies and attempt to protect his Kingdom he is attempting to create. Sorry, but we fought one revolution to get rid of a king, we don't need another.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

Congress had certain conditions that had to be met and that was the conditions for those funds. There were other funds that they could not until 2017 meet the criteria for funds. When they fired the corrupt prosecutor, they met the conditions set by congress and the funds were released. Had they not met those conditions, the funds were to be cutoff. Biden just let them know in no uncertain terms of the deadline. Biden had the backing of Congress and the President on that decision. And he had the brass tacks to deliver the message in a language that Rump could never do. It was done in clear, concise and to the point. No conspiracy here. You are just repeating the Rump conspiracy BS to try and cover up his own misdeeds. Shame on you.

You want to pick something to blame the Democrats, pick something that is actually truthful. There is enough out there.

You can post this law, right?

Prove it.

Lol.....one can not prove something that never happened. The claim was they were doing what Congress wanted.

Prove that.
Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money
Here ya go shit for brains. On the video.

Does that prove what I asked? No. Do you even understand the conversation? Maybe you should before calling people names like a 12 year old.

Forum List

Back