People Need To Get A Grip

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Apparently Steve Castor came to the impeachment hearing today carrying his binders and all he needed for the hearing in a grocery bag.

Some people have been giving him a hard time about it.

They seriously need to get a grip.

Maybe there was much more in that bag than what could fit in a briefcase. This thing has been going on for a while and I'm sure the documents and paperwork it has created is overwhelming.

Although one comment that the photo of the grocery bag could be in history books someday was funny.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a grocery tote to carry all he needed for the hearing.

GOP counsel roasted for bringing reusable grocery bag to an impeachment hearing

I thought grocery bags are the epitome of evil in today's ecologically-minded citizens.

10245574_1387427681544106_2006768038183612040_n.jpg

Apparently Steve Castor came to the impeachment hearing today carrying his binders and all he needed for the hearing in a grocery bag.

Maybe there was much more in that bag than what could fit in a briefcase. This thing has been going on for a while and I'm sure the documents and paperwork it has created is overwhelming.

Although one comment that the photo of the grocery bag could be in history books someday was funny.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a grocery tote to carry all he needed for the hearing.

This clown show "impeachment hearing" shouldn't even be taking place. It's just the latest episode of the Dim Dems' OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum since their beloved Killery LOST in 2016. What a farce!

I thought grocery bags are the epitome of evil in today's ecologically-minded citizens.

It's not a plastic bag.

You should have clicked on the link.

Since you're too lazy to do that here's a screen shot of his reusable shopping bag.

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 10.08.06 PM.png

i think we need to stop reacting to what online twitter trolls decide to pick on. Screw those people, they shouldn’t be driving our narratives

It's not a plastic bag.

Since you're too lazy to do that here's a screen shot of his reusable shopping bag.

View attachment 294086

Even worse ... a hippy's haversack.

He's the lawyer for the republicans.

Do you believe that republicans would hire a hippy?

And hippy? Seriously, this isn't the 1960s. This is the 21st century. There haven't been hippies since the early 70s.

You seriously need to get a grip.

It's not a plastic bag.

View attachment 294086

I DO believe that soy boy is probably a lib...............

The bag always worked for Felix, it can work for Castor too.
ebf5c41c97bb9f13e252e1d2f1497e2f.jpg

ebf5c41c97bb9f13e252e1d2f1497e2f.jpg

contentrules.com

It's not a plastic bag.

View attachment 294086

That DOESN'T mean HE'S a Republican. He's just their LAWYER. He sure LOOKS like a soy boy lib.

Meh, I thought it was funny too. Really it was just the image of a lawyer suited up, looking sharp in a serious impeachment hearing televised for America.

Then I thought he might be using such a bag to send a message he doesn't take the allegations very seriously. He cared so little for the content being provided that he would just stroll in with a recyclable green bag and not care about how it looks to others.

It probably was just the best option to transport so many heavy binders, rather than a team of associated who are paid to help him carry them.

This clown show "impeachment hearing" shouldn't even be taking place. It's just the latest episode of the Dim Dems' OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum since their beloved Killery LOST in 2016. What a farce!

Because the Democrats know that Tramp demanded a foreign gov, a new Pres., to investigate his political rival, withholding desperately needed security aid that Congress had allotted to them. Apparently the Democrat's believe in the law, which tramp and barr does not.

Stop being petty.....doesn't matter to me what he carries his documents in.....

Would you have felt better if he carried them in a Gucci briefcase??

This was done intentionally to garner this very response.

Stop being petty.....doesn't matter to me what he carries his documents in.....

Would you have felt better if he carried them in a Gucci briefcase??

You misunderstood what I posted and didn't read what I posted.

Here's my direct quote " There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a grocery tote to carry all he needed for the hearing."

I support him using that grocery tote.

Some don't and I think they need to get a grip.

This was done intentionally to garner this very response.

I don't understand why people have a problem with it.

The man has the right to use a grocery tote if he wants to.

It's not a plastic bag.

View attachment 294086

That DOESN'T mean HE'S a Republican. He's just their LAWYER. He sure LOOKS like a soy boy lib.

I heard he was drinking Red Bull.
Do soy boys drink Red Bull?

Forum List

Back