Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.
Oh, I see...one standard for Biden but another for the President. Bullshit.

And a different game was in play. Biden was doing the will of the Nation while Rump was doing the will of Rump where Rump gets a personal favor. And it turns out that his "Favor" would have proven to be wrong once the "Favor" had run it's course. One is legal while the other isn't.

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.
And since the Ukes got the money without any such announcement, Trump was not witholding it for that reason, obviously.

Until he got caught and it doesn't matter, if he didn't get caught there would probably of been a public announcement on CNN. That is how hard up Zelensky was and still is.

he tried and he got caught.
Got caught doing what? Nothing. At least he gave the Ukraine weapons and not blankets.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.
There are videos all over the internet of Biden bragging at a CFR meeting about his quid pro quo threat. He was proud of what he did. Proud! Go fuck yourself, moron. Flashback - Biden Threatens Ukraine: If The Prosecutor Is Not Fired Then 'You're Not Getting A Billion Dollars'

So what. Since the reason that the EU, US Congress, US President and just about everyone else other than PUTIN wanted him fired was he wasn't investigating Corruption. And Ukraine was on the US Corruption list and Congress and the President had had enough. No more MREs and Blankets and certainly not any offensive weapons like they qualify for now since they are now off the Corruption List that Congress maintains. Hunter was perfectly safe with the corrupt Prosecutor. That prosecutor wasn't investigating anyone for corruption. But the next one did. Thank you for showing a real Statesman in action. I know it's foreign to your to see that since you only listen to Rump and his nonsensical rants.
Hunter Biden is a piece of shit. Trump did nothing wrong. Democrats still crying over 2016 ass stomping.

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. He may be a piece of shit, okay. So I won't vote for him and I suggest you don't either. I also won't vote for the other piece of shit, Rump.

Oh, I see...one standard for Biden but another for the President. Bullshit.

And a different game was in play. Biden was doing the will of the Nation while Rump was doing the will of Rump where Rump gets a personal favor. And it turns out that his "Favor" would have proven to be wrong once the "Favor" had run it's course. One is legal while the other isn't.
No. Nothing different. You would eat a pile of dog shit if Nancy Pelosi told you to.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.
There are videos all over the internet of Biden bragging at a CFR meeting about his quid pro quo threat. He was proud of what he did. Proud! Go fuck yourself, moron. Flashback - Biden Threatens Ukraine: If The Prosecutor Is Not Fired Then 'You're Not Getting A Billion Dollars'

So what. Since the reason that the EU, US Congress, US President and just about everyone else other than PUTIN wanted him fired was he wasn't investigating Corruption. And Ukraine was on the US Corruption list and Congress and the President had had enough. No more MREs and Blankets and certainly not any offensive weapons like they qualify for now since they are now off the Corruption List that Congress maintains. Hunter was perfectly safe with the corrupt Prosecutor. That prosecutor wasn't investigating anyone for corruption. But the next one did. Thank you for showing a real Statesman in action. I know it's foreign to your to see that since you only listen to Rump and his nonsensical rants.
Hunter Biden is a piece of shit. Trump did nothing wrong. Democrats still crying over 2016 ass stomping.

Hunter Biden isn't running for President. He may be a piece of shit, okay. So I won't vote for him and I suggest you don't either. I also won't vote for the other piece of shit, Rump.
But daddy is and why are Democrats running block for Joe on Ukraine? Republicans are just getting started. Retribution will be crushing on the Democrats.

And since the Ukes got the money without any such announcement, Trump was not witholding it for that reason, obviously.

Until he got caught and it doesn't matter, if he didn't get caught there would probably of been a public announcement on CNN. That is how hard up Zelensky was and still is.

Got caught doing what? Nothing. At least he gave the Ukraine weapons and not blankets.

"HE" didn't give shit. Congress gave it. Until early 2017, Ukraine was on the Corruption List that Congress maintains and only non lethal items could be purchased like medical supplies, blankets and MREs. Those funds were authorized AFTER Ukraine came off the Corruption list. Neither Rump nor Obama had any control over those funds. Or wasn't supposed to have. Biden was doing the will of Congress. Rump was cheating the system by delaying and blocking the funds for his own personal gains. The funds were released only AFTER the situation was reported. Rump's tiny hand was caught in the cookie jar.

"HE" didn't give shit. Congress gave it. Until early 2017, Ukraine was on the Corruption List that Congress maintains and only non lethal items could be purchased like medical supplies, blankets and MREs. Those funds were authorized AFTER Ukraine came off the Corruption list. Neither Rump nor Obama had any control over those funds. Or wasn't supposed to have. Biden was doing the will of Congress. Rump was cheating the system by delaying and blocking the funds for his own personal gains. The funds were released only AFTER the situation was reported. Rump's tiny hand was caught in the cookie jar.
Biden was doing the will of the Congress? That’s not what he said in public. The funds were never delayed. That is the BIG LIE by the Democrats.

So....TRUE. Everything after 'but' is bullshit. JOE BIDEN is the only quid pro quo in the room and the democrats are not even interested in looking at it.

But daddy is and why are Democrats running block for Joe on Ukraine? Republicans are just getting started. Retribution will be crushing on the Democrats.

The Repubs are looking like idiots and so are you. You just keep going like the Energizer Bunny and we all know that outside of the studio, hunters are lined up to blow that silly little pink thing into dust bunnies.

The Repubs are looking like idiots and so are you. You just keep going like the Energizer Bunny and we all know that outside of the studio, hunters are lined up to blow that silly little pink thing into dust bunnies.
I gave you hard proof of Biden stating publicly that he informed Ukraine that there will “be no billion dollars in aid unless he got rid of the prosecutor.” Who happened to be investigating his sons business dealings.

Biden showed bras tacks Statemanship like we haven't seen in decades. We need more of it. What we don't need is the BS that Rump does that just pisses off the other leaders and they just write him off as an idiot.

I am rooting for someone else other than Biden for President but, trust me, it's ain't rump.
Biden showed he was a fucking weasel protecting baby weasel Hunter.

I gave you hard proof of Biden stating publicly that he informed Ukraine that there will “be no billion dollars in aid unless he got rid of the prosecutor.” Who happened to be investigating his sons business dealings.

One problem, dipstick, the Prosecuter was NOT investigating Burisma or any other corrupt Ukrainian. That was the problem. Stop lying. You have ZERO proof that Hunter was doing anything illegal at the time since it was NOT being investigated and reported. He very well could have just been hold a chair in place but that is Burismas problem if they want to just throw away money like that. As dumb as Eric Rump is, think of the chairs he holds down to the floor and I really don't give a crap about it. If the Corporation wants to waste it's money on dead weight because the kid is related to a public figure then the only people they need to answer to is the stock holders, not me. You want skin in the game? Become a Burisma major stock holder.

Biden showed bras tacks Statemanship like we haven't seen in decades. We need more of it. What we don't need is the BS that Rump does that just pisses off the other leaders and they just write him off as an idiot.

I am rooting for someone else other than Biden for President but, trust me, it's ain't rump.
Biden showed he was a fucking weasel protecting baby weasel Hunter.

You are showing you are a funcking weasel protecting baby weasel rump. :290968001256257790-final:

Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo
As though Trump is charged with 'quid pro quo' in an Article of Impeachment. And as though the article showed where Goldman 'admits' Biden was the only one. You guys are just flailing while you misapprehend headlines. Well, that is the deplorable way, fair enough.

One problem, dipstick, the Prosecuter was NOT investigating Burisma or any other corrupt Ukrainian. That was the problem. Stop lying. You have ZERO proof that Hunter was doing anything illegal at the time since it was NOT being investigated and reported. He very well could have just been hold a chair in place but that is Burismas problem if they want to just throw away money like that. As dumb as Eric Rump is, think of the chairs he holds down to the floor and I really don't give a crap about it. If the Corporation wants to waste it's money on dead weight because the kid is related to a public figure then the only people they need to answer to is the stock holders, not me. You want skin in the game? Become a Burisma major stock holder.
I’m sure Republicans are ready to get to the bottom of Hunter Biden, John Kerry’s stepson and Whitey Bulgers nephews involvement in Ukraine.

As though Trump is charged with 'quid pro quo' in an Article of Impeachment. And as though the article showed where Goldman 'admits' Biden was the only one. You guys are just flailing while you misapprehend headlines. Well, that is the deplorable way, fair enough.
Yep. Impeachment going to be real popular with Americans in 2020 elections. Especially when Republicans run this video in Trump campaign ads:
Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

Forum List

Back