Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

Prove that Shokin wasn't corrupt, and also prove that Biden was corrupt.

One cannot prove that a hypothetical event has never happened. that is why the burden of evidence is on the accuser.

Joe Biden confessed to it on video. What more do you want?

Tramp did a Quid pro Quo for investigation into a pollical rival!!

Biden is not yet a political rival to Trump until he gets the nom, and I doubt that is going to happen, the other Democrat POTUS candidates are the rivals.

You are mixed up.

iu
If people are concerned so deeply about the issues in Ukraine and investigating corruption there. Why do they squeal anytime someone touches the Biden button. I believe there were a lot more Politicians with their fingers in the Ukraine pie of corruption driven by American Loan guarantees and Military aid. The people pushing hardest for the aid to be delivered are the ones who should be looked at the closest. Everyone knew there was money to be made off of corrupt politicians and Businesses in Ukraine. Someone through a wrench in the machine! They are already saying the 2020 Election has been compromised by foreign interference. Which translates to we can't beat him so when he wins we'll be able to cry foul again!

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.

No, it wasn't done to investigate a political rival but rather to stop an investigation into the corruption where his son was "employed". The son who had been recently dumped for doing drugs. The son that was a screw up his entire life. The son that had absolutely no skills outside of a close relationship with the VP to be making 50k a month.

I'd have a little sympathy for the (D)'s argument if they insisted that Joe step down. If the (D)'s would impeach Trump and Joe won the process starts all over.

I see it as both sides being incredibly corrupt and deserving of each other but certainly not what the country needs, though maybe it deserves it.
Shotkin was removed for NOT INVESTIGATING CORRUPTION....

Which is why not one of you dic sucking Trumpers objected to the IMF, NATO, the US and others all coming together to demand his removal....

You dic suckers didn't object to it until after Trump dumb ass got himself in a pickle and now suddenly, Shotkin isn't corrupt, all of a sudden, now all of a sudden, Russia didn't meddle in the election, it was all Ukraine...all of a sudden we need to investigate Biden...well fucking do it or shut the fuck up

Hissy fits convince no one of anything. I do not support Trump. Never have.

Speaking of hissy fits. Did you watch the last round of Impeachment hearings? That's about all the Republicans could muster. The best they could come up with is personal insults. Rump has taught them well. We don't have an operational Congress or Presidency these days and it needs to be fixed quickly.

I haven't watched any of it. We do not have an operational Congress or Presidency. No argument from me.

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.

No, it wasn't done to investigate a political rival but rather to stop an investigation into the corruption where his son was "employed". The son who had been recently dumped for doing drugs. The son that was a screw up his entire life. The son that had absolutely no skills outside of a close relationship with the VP to be making 50k a month.

I'd have a little sympathy for the (D)'s argument if they insisted that Joe step down. If the (D)'s would impeach Trump and Joe won the process starts all over.

I see it as both sides being incredibly corrupt and deserving of each other but certainly not what the country needs, though maybe it deserves it.
Shotkin was removed for NOT INVESTIGATING CORRUPTION....

Which is why not one of you dic sucking Trumpers objected to the IMF, NATO, the US and others all coming together to demand his removal....

You dic suckers didn't object to it until after Trump dumb ass got himself in a pickle and now suddenly, Shotkin isn't corrupt, all of a sudden, now all of a sudden, Russia didn't meddle in the election, it was all Ukraine...all of a sudden we need to investigate Biden...well fucking do it or shut the fuck up

Hissy fits convince no one of anything. I do not support Trump. Never have.
Let me know when you gonna address the facts....

When you parrot trump talking points and AVOID and or FAIL to refute any of the facts -- you are a trumper….fuck how you feel about it

I addressed the facts. 12 year olds rarely are able to convince anyone otherwise.

Biden's quid pro quo to Ukraine....you have six hours to end an investigation into Burisma energy corporation, the one that employs my son in a well paying sham position, or kiss your US aid goodbye.

Call Obama if you doubt me.

Amazing.

The impeachment is starting to blow up in the Democrats faces and it hasnt even left the House yet.

Just wait till it gets to the Senate.

iu

BOMBSHELL: Dem Impeachment Lawyer ADMITS Biden Did 'Quid Pro Quo' With Ukraine

Not that amazing. I don't actually think there will be much blow-back. I would not particularly care if there were. I am glad the framers planned for Trump's kinds of outrages and his forsaking his oath to the constitution for personal political gains. As for characterizing Biden's actions in support of official foreign policy, with support of allies in free democratic NATO countries.., not all quid pro quo are created equal. Arguably, I committed a quid pro quo yesterday. I wanted a light set. The merchant would not give it to me unless I gave him something. Together we supported our capitalist economy in accordance with our laws. If you are getting up at 4:17 to post, perhaps it is a sign of an aging prostate. Maybe there is a quid pro quo for that.:)

Biden's quid pro quo to Ukraine....you have six hours to end an investigation into Burisma energy corporation, the one that employs my son in a well paying sham position, or kiss your US aid goodbye.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.

Trump may have broken the law but Biden is in it up to his neck also. I am not one to excuse one side while condemning the other.

If the (D)'s want to hold any moral ground here they need to tell Biden to step aside.

Trump may have broken the law but Biden is in it up to his neck also. I am not one to excuse one side while condemning the other.

If the (D)'s want to hold any moral ground here they need to tell Biden to step aside.

Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress. He was directed to do it for the best of national security. It was done out in the open and no coverup. If you see anything here like you do, it's just made up conspiracy shit to support Rump Lies.

Rump, on the other hand, tried to sneak it by. Sloppily, I might add. And HE is the one that directed it. And it wasn't for National Security. It was for Rump Security to win an election. He created a conspiracy like he always does and then used Government Resources to back that conspiracy up to try and make the lie look like a fact. For his own personal gain.

In Bidens case, if you want to ding everyone for his actions, I suggest you also ding the Republican controlled Congress that supported his actions at the time who would not release the funds unless those conditions were met. But I wouldn't quite go that far, would you? No, you would rather just keep hammering on the conspiracy lie that Rump created to cover up his own lies and attempt to protect his Kingdom he is attempting to create. Sorry, but we fought one revolution to get rid of a king, we don't need another.

Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress.

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.

He was directed to do it for the best of national security. It was done out in the open and no coverup. If you see anything here like you do, it's just made up conspiracy shit to support Rump Lies.

Rump, on the other hand, tried to sneak it by. Sloppily, I might add. And HE is the one that directed it. And it wasn't for National Security. It was for Rump Security to win an election. He created a conspiracy like he always does and then used Government Resources to back that conspiracy up to try and make the lie look like a fact. For his own personal gain.

In Bidens case, if you want to ding everyone for his actions, I suggest you also ding the Republican controlled Congress that supported his actions at the time who would not release the funds unless those conditions were met. But I wouldn't quite go that far, would you? No, you would rather just keep hammering on the conspiracy lie that Rump created to cover up his own lies and attempt to protect his Kingdom he is attempting to create. Sorry, but we fought one revolution to get rid of a king, we don't need another.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

So Congress authorized Joe Biden to threaten Ukraine with loss of all aid unless a prosecutor dropped his investigation of Burisma? Or more bizarre yet, it backed his quid pro quo threat retroactively? Really? Seriously?

I don't know what you are smoking, or drinking, or both, or having a cerebral hemorrhage that causes you to spew out gibberish but that is out and out bullshit! I've never heard anyone claim the fictitious shit you are churning out.

You go into my Hall of Shame posters for this one. This is some crazy out of the norm stuff! I guess now I've heard it all.

The pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin and put in someone who would actively pursue corruption was part of open and transparent US POLICY at the time.

So Congress authorized Joe Biden to threaten Ukraine with loss of all aid unless a prosecutor dropped his investigation of Burisma? Or more bizarre yet, it backed his quid pro quo threat retroactively? Really? Seriously?

I don't know what you are smoking, or drinking, or both, or having a cerebral hemorrhage that causes you to spew out gibberish but that is out and out bullshit! I've never heard anyone claim the fictitious shit you are churning out.

You go into my Hall of Shame posters for this one. This is some crazy out of the norm stuff! I guess now I've heard it all.

There you go again. Lying about what I stated. Damn, you people are something else. He threatened them to fire the prosecuter because he WASN'T investigating corruption. NO mention of Berisma. Do your children do that with you and get away with it? Or do you visit them in the lockup once a month.

Biden did it as directed by his President with the support of the Congress.

Congress did not direct the President or Biden to threaten to withhold aid unless they fired the prosecutor.

He was directed to do it for the best of national security. It was done out in the open and no coverup. If you see anything here like you do, it's just made up conspiracy shit to support Rump Lies.

Trump is sloppy. Can't speak in complete sentences and is his own worse enemy. You can fall back on the idea that I'm excusing Trump all day and I don't care. I'm blaming BOTH parties while noting I'm not interested in only condemning one.

Congress had certain conditions that had to be met and that was the conditions for those funds. There were other funds that they could not until 2017 meet the criteria for funds. When they fired the corrupt prosecutor, they met the conditions set by congress and the funds were released. Had they not met those conditions, the funds were to be cutoff. Biden just let them know in no uncertain terms of the deadline. Biden had the backing of Congress and the President on that decision. And he had the brass tacks to deliver the message in a language that Rump could never do. It was done in clear, concise and to the point. No conspiracy here. You are just repeating the Rump conspiracy BS to try and cover up his own misdeeds. Shame on you.

You want to pick something to blame the Democrats, pick something that is actually truthful. There is enough out there.

Oh, I see...one standard for Biden but another for the President. Bullshit.

There are videos all over the internet of Biden bragging at a CFR meeting about his quid pro quo threat. He was proud of what he did. Proud! Go fuck yourself, moron. Flashback - Biden Threatens Ukraine: If The Prosecutor Is Not Fired Then 'You're Not Getting A Billion Dollars'

So what. Since the reason that the EU, US Congress, US President and just about everyone else other than PUTIN wanted him fired was he wasn't investigating Corruption. And Ukraine was on the US Corruption list and Congress and the President had had enough. No more MREs and Blankets and certainly not any offensive weapons like they qualify for now since they are now off the Corruption List that Congress maintains. Hunter was perfectly safe with the corrupt Prosecutor. That prosecutor wasn't investigating anyone for corruption. But the next one did. Thank you for showing a real Statesman in action. I know it's foreign to your to see that since you only listen to Rump and his nonsensical rants.

There are videos all over the internet of Biden bragging at a CFR meeting about his quid pro quo threat. He was proud of what he did. Proud! Go fuck yourself, moron. Flashback - Biden Threatens Ukraine: If The Prosecutor Is Not Fired Then 'You're Not Getting A Billion Dollars'

So what. Since the reason that the EU, US Congress, US President and just about everyone else other than PUTIN wanted him fired was he wasn't investigating Corruption. And Ukraine was on the US Corruption list and Congress and the President had had enough. No more MREs and Blankets and certainly not any offensive weapons like they qualify for now since they are now off the Corruption List that Congress maintains. Hunter was perfectly safe with the corrupt Prosecutor. That prosecutor wasn't investigating anyone for corruption. But the next one did. Thank you for showing a real Statesman in action. I know it's foreign to your to see that since you only listen to Rump and his nonsensical rants.
Hunter Biden is a piece of shit. Trump did nothing wrong. Democrats still crying over 2016 ass stomping.

Forum List

Back